Fall

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]hey watsa matter ss? you haven't seemed to have posted on this lately.

darn it, my story was closed. . . don't know why. . :( [/B][/QUOTE]

oh, i forgot about this thread, although i have still been writing the story. i think i'm up to chapter 27, 28 now......... give me some time, and i will post up the next chapter........:)

i dunno why your story was closed though, it was coming along good.

AAAHHHHHH LIAMC!!!! why didn't u tell me the thing was still going? lol

nice story so far....and i'd say, if he gets eevee.....make them go around like a nuclear plant.....and um....some nuclear waste falls on eevee and it clones eevee and make 1 a jolteon lol (just a lil more storyline hehe)

i'm confuddled now too...............

and well, i've just relized that i've made a mistake. i've deleted all my chapters from the last one posted here, so, i eant ed some help and ideas :D anyone here got anygood story line that i could add i for the next chapter?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sia [/i]
[B]AAAHHHHHH LIAMC!!!! why didn't u tell me the thing was still going? lol

nice story so far....and i'd say, if he gets eevee.....make them go around like a nuclear plant.....and um....some nuclear waste falls on eevee and it clones eevee and make 1 a jolteon lol (just a lil more storyline hehe) [/B][/QUOTE]
Intoducing... The Eevee Evolution Team! He could have an Eevee, a Vaporeon, a Jolteon, a Flareon, an Espeon and an Umbreon!

What do you think? (There's actually a guy who has this team, except for the Espeon and Umbreon. He sent it in to Nintendo Power and it got chosen as the team that they put in the PokéCenter section.)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B]
Intoducing... The Eevee Evolution Team! He could have an Eevee, a Vaporeon, a Jolteon, a Flareon, an Espeon and an Umbreon!

What do you think? (There's actually a guy who has this team, except for the Espeon and Umbreon. He sent it in to Nintendo Power and it got chosen as the team that they put in the PokéCenter section.) [/B][/QUOTE]

I see, I see..............what a great idea! I think about using that one :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Yeah, I'll use the Eevee ideas you guys made up. :) But sorry guys, my word program is stuffed up, and I can't load any of the chapters..... give me about a week or two, and I'll get the next chapter up :) ........hopefully ..... :)