Hugh_G._Rection

What is your sexual preference?  

1. 1. What is your sexual preference?

• Gay
    • Strait
    • Bi

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

it had no relevance to this topic.... if he needs to throw up perhaps he should make an appointment with the toilet or the trash can.... [/B][/QUOTE]
haha. thats the first time in awhile that ive laffed out loud frum a post here.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=darkblue]but remember that we receive a lot of complaints (more than you'd think) about certain issues which even I personally feel are very small ones.
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
ooo, how many complaints have been about me?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B][b][color=darkred][font=ariel]Strait of course. this is such a stupid poll (no offense)[/b][/font][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]Striaght of course? Thereby assuming that everyone else is straight?

I agree in that I don't really see the relevance of the poll...but I don't think that it had a harmful intent.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B][b][color=darkred][font=ariel]Strait of course. this is such a stupid poll (no offense)[/b][/font][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Assumingly everyone is straight?

If that were the case, then 5 votes for Bi/Gay wouldn't be up there....

It's not a stupid poll... it was curiosity... you didn't have to answer... no one has to answer... and they don't have to make rude comments in the process either....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]We're not really that strict. If you read the rules as you signed up, you'll find that they're pretty fair.

Basically, as long as people don't spam or swear and are respectful of others...they will end up being a good member of the boards. :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

And yet my peaceful topic on homosexuality was deleted?It was not offensive, merely a few points from a book that could, hopefully, start a peaceful debate. So where's the problem with that? If people can share their sexual preference on this poll, then surely it can be debated in a topic. It's not any different from the religion topic, in fact. Yet that one isn't closed.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Straight, and I don't find your Otaku name very appropriate..[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

HAHA! have a sense of humor!! dat's hilarious... i'll have to use that one next time we have a substitute... [i'm lookin' for a Hugh G. Rection!] lol...

i'm strait up, yo! get that shznit right! i got no beef with gays, but i don't appreciate bein' called one...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i]
[B]

And yet my peaceful topic on homosexuality was deleted?It was not offensive, merely a few points from a book that could, hopefully, start a peaceful debate. So where's the problem with that? If people can share their sexual preference on this poll, then surely it can be debated in a topic. It's not any different from the religion topic, in fact. Yet that one isn't closed. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]Actually, your topic was closed. It was closed not due to being offensive (which it wasn't), but because it was wrongly placed.

The homosexuality debate was originally started in the religion topic. I felt that the discussion there was, for the most part, very fair.

That is where it should have been continued.

It was inappropriate to rehash an essentially old debate with a new topic.

If you wish to post your original post from that new thread in the religion topic, then that's okay.

But we've had this debate so many times, there have been many topics about it.

That is why it was closed. We don't want to clog up General Discussion with rehashed stuff.

Having said that, your post was very good, even if it was laced with a lot of religious rhetoric, it was still quite a good read.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillin6913 [/i]
[B]i did play truth or dare with my best friend once and kinda went over the limit but id never do it again and i prefer my self as strait, i mean i was just experamenting, you guys know what i mean? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]Yeah, I understand what you mean. :)

[/color]