OtakuBoards

Poll

Hugh_G._Rection

What is your sexual preference?  

1. 1. What is your sexual preference?

• Gay
    • Strait
    • Bi

And half of this post is SPAM.... which I should delete... and probably will... not the topic just the certain posts... ANYWAY

Umm yeah, I'm sure you all know I'm Gay/Bi whatever you wanna lable me as. As long as it's not offencive... but I guess I prefer gay... it doesn't matter, I have only intrest in guys and guys only at this moment....

As far as that s/n is concerned.... You'll have to let James or Adam decide if it's appropiate..... it's not that it's offencive... just that some parent of some kid surfing the board walks in, sees that name and starts sending mails to James an Adam about this and that.... You can blame wonderful American society on that.... but yeah, we'll see....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hugh_G._Rection [/i]
[B]Why would this be spam? Anyway, about the name, someone said holy §hit earlier, why arent you guys saying thats innapropriate? There's a lot worse stuff on the internet that a parent could see a kid at... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I just find it funny that you would want to represent yourself with that name...but hey, that's not my place to tell you what name you can and can't have. I think it's a guy sense of humor...:D Nonetheless, it's up the those higher than myself to make their own decision...[/color]

[B]Why would this be spam? Anyway, about the name, someone said holy §hit earlier, why arent you guys saying thats innapropriate? There's a lot worse stuff on the internet that a parent could see a kid at... [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh i know... kids won't get it... I'm almost pretty sure of it.... I for one don't find it that inappropiate and neither does James.... so we have no problem with the name... however if we start getting e-mails and junk refering to it, there might be a problem... till then.... enjoy your rather funny name :)

And this is not spam.... some posts were spam, those posts were deleted... the topic is general is NOT spam... and as long as it doesn't contain any hatred then it'd perfectly fine... I hope this provides a better understanding...

[color=darkblue]We've had some discussion as to whether or not your name is appropriate. We'll let it stand for now, but remember that we receive a lot of complaints (more than you'd think) about certain issues which even I personally feel are very small ones.

And as you correctly pointed out, swearing of ANY kind is inappropriate, even if people use symbols.

The only problem is that it's very prevalent...and a lot of people do it.

Perhaps we'll have to be a little bit more forthcoming on that point...and warn people about it individually.[/color]

[B]Oh, I see...but was he throwing up because of my sn? [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't know.... perhaps... or perhaps the fact that there is talk about homosexual relationships and the fact I am gay... whichever, it was inappropiate and deleting posts is a first warning... there is no discrimination on these boards... if you (not refering to YOU, but you as in everyone) can't handle what is fact in life and have to act rude and make stupid comments, you are not welcome here....

[color=darkblue]Yes, as you will have read in my "US Attacks" announcement, I don't think that this is the time for any kind of intolerance on our boards.

Our boards has to be a place where people can talk freely about things without feeling uncomfortable because of their race/sexuality.

I don't know if we mentioned that in our rules as people sign up, but I think that perhaps we should amend our rules to include that...[/color]

[B]Ok, makes sence to me....you guys are pretty strict around here... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]We're not really that strict. If you read the rules as you signed up, you'll find that they're pretty fair.

Basically, as long as people don't spam or swear and are respectful of others...they will end up being a good member of the boards. :)[/color]