Alexa Posted May 25, 2003 Posted May 25, 2003 I created this banner with a motive of creating something different to my usual style, and voila. Its slightly pixelated, thanks to the all-crappy JPEG.
Arkadyz Posted May 25, 2003 Posted May 25, 2003 [color=crimson][font=times new roman]Thats really nice looking...I dont think it looks too pixelated at all... Nice clean image...Has a very elegant look to it esp the pinkish border...A tad on the small side but otherwise very good :cool: [/color][/font]
juna Posted May 25, 2003 Posted May 25, 2003 Very nice image; sort of dreamy. I like the crisp picture windows also. Two thumbs up. ^_^
DarK DeatH Posted May 25, 2003 Posted May 25, 2003 Very nice... The text where it says alexa is very hard to read... VERY hard to read... lol... But it's a very good banner, has a smooth look and it's sorta soothing to the eye...
Alexa Posted May 26, 2003 Author Posted May 26, 2003 Thanks ^^ the JPEG fuzzied the letters, It was very clear when I was creating it. Bitamps are much better. And Arkadyz, I like small banners, theyre neat and tidy :p
Semjaza Posted May 26, 2003 Posted May 26, 2003 24-bit PNGs are always an option. They don't do artifacting like JPGs, but allow far more color than a GIF... while still being smaller than bitmaps. Might be worth trying, just make sure it's 24 and not 8-bit (unless you want to limit the colors... it's comparable to a GIF really). If you save the JPG at 100% quality, it shouldn't even be a problem anyway. Nice picture otherwise. I have no problem reading the text honestly.
Heavyblade Posted May 26, 2003 Posted May 26, 2003 I like it the face is so cool and the blurriness just adds to the coolness.
Posthumous Posted May 26, 2003 Posted May 26, 2003 [spoiler][color=white]It look's kinda fuzzy to me...or maybe I need glasses...I don't have any trouble reading the text at all.[/color][/spoiler]
Sara Posted May 26, 2003 Posted May 26, 2003 [size=1]The window by her eye is very neat. I would maybe move the other one over a tad, so it overlaps part of your text. I think that would look cool.[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now