Kaola Su Posted May 27, 2003 Posted May 27, 2003 I can't really draw too great so I was really pleased when this one turned out as good as it did...-please feel free to tell me what you think, and if it is an insult, please just use constructive critisizm. Kaola
conpiracymonki Posted May 27, 2003 Posted May 27, 2003 [b][size=1] The drawing's nice and clear, and there doesn't seem to be anything that sticks out as very wrong with it. How to improve it.. I dunno. Maybe the shading on the hair? I dunno. Looks real nice to me. =)[/b] *wonders where all the sudden artists are popping out from* EDIT: I just noticed the neck thing you were talking about too, lol.. so it isn't that noticeable[/size]
Kaola Su Posted May 27, 2003 Author Posted May 27, 2003 Actually, I think the neck is kinda long myself. That is the only thing I am picking at myself about! Kaola Oh, and thank you very much! :)
Shinkoru Posted May 27, 2003 Posted May 27, 2003 Ah! *adores Love Hina* :) *loves Kaola Sue* I like shinobu best thou but the pic of Motoko Is asome. I love it, 9/10. :) U chould shade the hair a tad bit and i see what cha mean on the neck but.. It stil looks ok. :) don't beat urself up about it. It looks nice. Honest.:)
Semjaza Posted May 27, 2003 Posted May 27, 2003 I like it. It looks like a drawing of a character from the game Earthbound almost because of it's simplicity and clean lines. Anyway, I've never seen this series. The only Motoko I care about is Motoko Kusanagi anyway. :D
Alexa Posted May 27, 2003 Posted May 27, 2003 [size=1]Oooh! I like the drawing, it has crisp clear lines. I think its good, if you color it it would look much better.[/size]
eleanor Posted May 27, 2003 Posted May 27, 2003 The neck thing is a bit wierd, but nice job! It's very clear, and it has noticable lines. (something I need work with...)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now