Charles Posted May 28, 2003 Posted May 28, 2003 This is basically a spin (~_^) on something Red showed me earlier today. I've been entering the [i]Cat Matrix[/i] for some time now, so it might be time for a change. Of course, by change, I don't mean that I'll abandon my cat themes. So, don't get your hopes up there. :blush: What does everyone think? Is it worthy enough to be used by a cool guy like myself? :note to self: Fill spelling of "attach." -eps
Juu Posted May 28, 2003 Posted May 28, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]Very cute! ^ .^ Especially that part with the cat falling with toast on its back. ...Where did you get a picture of a cat with toast on its back? oO;[/color] [/size]
WW2 Posted May 28, 2003 Posted May 28, 2003 What the hell?(*laughs*) :laugh: I like the animation, and the part with the flying cat with toast on its' back is funny as hell.:laugh: Did you create that yourself?
Sara Posted May 28, 2003 Posted May 28, 2003 [size=1]Very nice, Charles... *rolls eyes* Heh. Fun. [/size]
Charles Posted May 28, 2003 Author Posted May 28, 2003 Hehe, I'm glad to see that you three enjoyed it. I can't really take credit for finding the pictures though. It was already a joke. It was just tweaked and animated for the purpose of becoming an avatar. ^^;; You know though, :scratches head: I wonder if someone really did stick toast on a cat's back.... -eps
Kaola Su Posted May 28, 2003 Posted May 28, 2003 HAHA, that reminds me of these things I have been seeing on MTV or VH1 where these cats are singing and someone added leg movements like they are dancing....they are very peculiar and a little scary, but not yours, I like that one b/c of the toast!!! Kaola
DarK DeatH Posted May 28, 2003 Posted May 28, 2003 Oh God! I've seen that toast thing before... I don't remember where, but yeah, it's a hella funny thing... lol Like, there was also one that I've seen of "cultivating" cats in bottles o.O But yeah, the avi is nice... Has a funny concept to it.
The Vampire: Ed Posted May 28, 2003 Posted May 28, 2003 All right, I fixed the spelling error and made the ending a bit smoother looking. Here ya' go.
Shy Posted May 28, 2003 Posted May 28, 2003 [size=1]Your Cat obsession has reached a new level, Charles. Sadly I do not have very much cAttitude, but I more than make up for it with duck tAttitude and boskAttitude. Good work. -Shy[/size]
Mitch Posted May 28, 2003 Posted May 28, 2003 [size=1][font=century gothic][color=gray]You seriously need alife..I mean, you live for Sej/ Toast, and you die for Cats? My God, how factious is that? Mmmmmm...toast--eps[/color][/size][/font]
Red Posted May 28, 2003 Posted May 28, 2003 [color=002E55]LOL.. I didn't think you were actually serious about making it into an avatar. Oh well, I suppose the end result is pretty darn funny anyway.[/color]
Guest Chris Posted May 28, 2003 Posted May 28, 2003 [color=green]cool beans. i like it. suits you well. use it.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now