cid highoffwind Posted July 18, 2003 Posted July 18, 2003 bakura: have you asked tea out yet? yugi: no, i haven't bakura:truth or dare? yugi:...dare...? bakura: i dare you to ask her out yugi: uhhhh...i have to win this duel first bakura: oh, yeah, i forgot about that. tea:...yugi likes me? joey: wow... tea:HURRY UP AND MAKE YOUR MOVE ALREADY yugi: even now, i can hear her voice bakura: i can too yugi: flame swordsman, attack bakura:hah, i let you beat him. here, ill let you win this duel. yugi:i would stand up, but, i think i'm stuck in the posistion...
Guest ForestGreen214 Posted July 19, 2003 Posted July 19, 2003 Tea: It's great to know that when I go insene I take my friends with me! Joey: Haven't ya' always? Yugi: Sush Joey, she might start a friendship rant! Tristen: I once had sane friends...long ago.
Syn Posted July 19, 2003 Posted July 19, 2003 Yugi: I shall prevail with ... THE HEART OF THE CARDS! Bakura: yoink! *bakura flees with yugis deck*
boothten Posted July 20, 2003 Posted July 20, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1]Solo, whe will we find out who won? It's been quite some time now.[/color][/size]
Solo Tremaine Posted July 20, 2003 Posted July 20, 2003 Yeah, sorry about that ^_^; Tough choice, hehe. But The winner this time is Kaisuke. The runner-up be Brood_Mayran. Your turn, Kaisuke ^_^
Syn Posted July 21, 2003 Posted July 21, 2003 Sorry if it took a while for me to post. Hope no one else has done this one but I had a hard time finding one >>;[IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=440453[/IMG]
DeathBug Posted July 21, 2003 Posted July 21, 2003 Teacher: So, Yugi, where's your homework? Yugi: Uhh...my Kuriboh ate it.... Teacher: Yugi, you always say that! Yugi: But it's true! Yami Bakura: Ha ha, Yugi's in trouble! Teacher: I'm afraid it's detention for you. Report to the Shadow Realm after class today. *Yugi freaks out* :That Shadow Realm!?! No! You don't understand! Teacher: No buts! *Later, in the Shadow Realm Yugi: well, I guess it could be worse.... Hey! Yugi! *Yugi sees the Death Imitator, Panik, the Rare Hunter, Arkana, Strings, Lumis and all the other bad guys who've been sent to the Shadow Realm* Yugi: Uhhh...hi?
SJchan Mayran Posted July 21, 2003 Posted July 21, 2003 ((Yes, this is a horrible chique, but I couldn't help it. ;))) Kaiba: Yugi, I - I... Yugi: Yes Kaiba, what is it? Kaiba: I - I love you Yugi! Yugi: *freaks out* WHAAAAAT?!? *faints* Kaiba: ^^;
gpeowyn Posted July 21, 2003 Posted July 21, 2003 Pegasus: yugi i am your father yugi: nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
boothten Posted July 21, 2003 Posted July 21, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1]Tea: Hey, Yugi, your hairs falling down a little... Yugi: What?! [/color][/size]
Bandit Joeykuba Posted July 21, 2003 Author Posted July 21, 2003 Yugi: What do ya mean you used the last of the hair gel?! Yami: I already said I was sorry!
Masterdramon Posted July 22, 2003 Posted July 22, 2003 Yugi: Wild Force Access! >Yugi becomes a Power Ranger with holes in the helmet for his hair<
Shippo Posted July 22, 2003 Posted July 22, 2003 [color=darkblue] [b]Yugi's Mom:[/b] Open wide yugi, here comes the Chu-Chu train [b]Yugi:[/b] Ahh(opens mouth) [/color]
Vicky Posted July 22, 2003 Posted July 22, 2003 Yugi: OMG! It can't be...not like this.....NOOOO! Joey: YUGI GOT A HAIR CUT! Booo! Not good, darn! try this: Why does yugi have loads of dirt on his face when he looks like that?
cid highoffwind Posted July 23, 2003 Posted July 23, 2003 grandpa:yugi, i forbid you to duel yugi:what? grandpa:you can't duel until you go see kaiba for that job offer we talked about
Shy Posted July 23, 2003 Posted July 23, 2003 [size=1]Sorry guys, but we already have a major caption contest thread in Otaku Lounge, and I feel that this sort of thing lowers the overall quality of the forum. You can post any kind of pictures you want in the main caption contest thread, so is no need to make a YGO specific-one. -Shy[/size]
Recommended Posts