Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=skyblue]It seems like I'm on a Marik/Malik spree...or at least a Yu-Gi-Oh spree^^;;

Well this is Yami Marik, you don't really see him in the American episodes until later. Lol personally I think he looks better when he's not in his Yami form...I hope you like it!

Uh don't mind the little thing at the side that seems out of place^^;;[/color]
Posted
Whoa. Neat, I like the shading as well. I like how he as a sly look on his face too. You have excellent art skills. I saw your Bakura and I loved that too. Nice job.
Posted
[color=skyblue]Lol I had to resize it so small because you wouldn't be able to see it that well if I left it as big as it was...I'm glad you both like my picture!^^...Lol I doubt if you will be able to find that many Malik pictures Shilin...[/color]
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Okay! Now I am posting on this one! I think you did wonderful! As I said before on your other one, you are extremely talented! I really don't have anything that I think I would chage either! Both of your piccys are perfect looking!!!

Kaola
Posted
Hehe, I really love the expressions you put in your drawings, they're just perfect. It's really hard to execute a perfect expression (speaking for myself anyway... -.-)

Beautiful. ^-^
Posted
Lemme comment!

It's awesome! I've drawn a bunch of Mariks and my best one looked like he was bored/had a bad facelift. :rolleyes:
I too LOVE the shading. *goes off to practice*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...