Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, I've recently acquired a program called Cinema 4D. Some of you may not have heard of it yet, but it's a great 3D program. I made a basic render and touched it up in photoshop. Please comment :)
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]Yay! *huggles Chrissy* ^ .^ (You're back!)
It's really neat. I love the whole stone-cold flavor of it.

10/10.[/color] [/size]
Posted
Rocks-a-lot dude. :D
Yeah, I couldn't do something that neat in my first 3D Studio Max try... To tell you the truth, it was faaaaar from good... lol
But yeah, yours rocked.
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Very cool. It looks so "stoney". ^^;; But I think thats an awesome try for a first try...>.>;; Did that make sense? Oh well! Good job. I'd love to see you when you have more practice. ^^

Toodles.
CL[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Posted
Cinema 4D XL, what a nice program it was for the short time i had it ='[. You need to make the render bigger, so you can actually put a good typo on it plus it's just too small and somewhat pointless... hmmm... if you haven't already definatly experiment some more and get good at the different textures that can be created, I also reccomend tweaking around with the lighting effects -_X. But the main thing is... just render it bigger.
Posted
Yeah, I figured out how to do that today. I sort of made a 3D digital landscape and need to texture it. It's alright, but I think it's pretty good for a 2nd or 3rd try. BTW: Even though I've been making graphics for a while, I still don't know what typo is. Could you explain this to me?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...