Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Is anyone watching the anime on techtv? They are showing Gate Keepers 21, Boogiepop Phantom, and Soultaker over the summer. I can't wait because I hanen't seen any of those series yet.
Guest Mystic Shinobi
Posted
yeah, i've seen a bunch...like C.o.t.S., Dual!, Serial Expments.Lain (that one was really odd tho) and another one...
Guest Imsirion
Posted
I would like to see those but one minor problem. They edit the anime for time reasons, to add in more commercials. Curse the money hungry suits....
Posted
I'm planning on watching Boogiepop Phantom, Gatekeepers 21, and Soultaker when they come on because I've been wanting to see those anime (well, I've seen 3 episodes of Boogiepop Phantom, but I can't find the second volume).
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Well, i think techtv has sorry anime and they have too many comercials. ive tried watching it a couple of times, but i kept falling asleep. Not cause its late but because it is freaky, makes no sence, and just boring.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
The only anime I ever watched on Techtv was Lain. The other series I could just not stand. Techtv has really gone downhill lately. Xplay, 1 hour long Screensavers. :-(
Guest implosion
Posted
ive seen a few episodes of silent mobius on tech tv but i dont usually stay up that late to watch.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Teknomanfan [/i]
[B]are they gonna show other new anime to? [/B][/QUOTE]

Aside from Soul Taker, Boogiepop Phantom and Gate Keepers 21, the only thing I've heard is that they got Banner of the Stars.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Half_Shaded [/i]
[B]I've never watched it but I've been meaning to. Any shows you recommend for me to watch? [/B][/QUOTE]

[I]Dual[/I]. Sheer brilliance.
-Cyber
Posted
I saw about 5 episodes of Betterman. Then saw about the whole series of Silent Mobius, and I've only seen bits and parts of Crest of the Stars. To answer your question yes I do watch Tech TV Anime. And it's good.
Posted
[B]tech tv anime is pretty good. i really like serial experiment lain and was pleased to see it on air whatever channel it may be on. i had read some of the silent mobius manga before so i found the anime series enjoyable. also, i watched crest of the stars for awhile and didn't think it was too bad of an anime. lastly, soul taker may be a little hard to follow for some, especialy since it comes on so late. i never watched betterman.[/B]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...