animegmr01 Posted May 31, 2003 Posted May 31, 2003 Is anyone watching the anime on techtv? They are showing Gate Keepers 21, Boogiepop Phantom, and Soultaker over the summer. I can't wait because I hanen't seen any of those series yet.
Hot Ice Hunter Posted May 31, 2003 Posted May 31, 2003 I've seen a few episodes of Crest of the Stars that they showed. I dont really like the timing though...new episodes of Lupin..or Crest of the Stars...hmm... :confused: HIH
RPGchick Posted June 1, 2003 Posted June 1, 2003 i was watching it for a while. i watched crest of the stars inbetween family guy and inuyasha on adult swim...
Guest Mystic Shinobi Posted June 2, 2003 Posted June 2, 2003 yeah, i've seen a bunch...like C.o.t.S., Dual!, Serial Expments.Lain (that one was really odd tho) and another one...
Guest Imsirion Posted June 5, 2003 Posted June 5, 2003 I would like to see those but one minor problem. They edit the anime for time reasons, to add in more commercials. Curse the money hungry suits....
Snufkin Posted June 6, 2003 Posted June 6, 2003 I've never watched it but I've been meaning to. Any shows you recommend for me to watch?
Fyxe Posted June 8, 2003 Posted June 8, 2003 I used to watch anime on there..... but then we stopped getting that channel. Any new good series on?
Makai Kite Posted June 8, 2003 Posted June 8, 2003 I'm planning on watching Boogiepop Phantom, Gatekeepers 21, and Soultaker when they come on because I've been wanting to see those anime (well, I've seen 3 episodes of Boogiepop Phantom, but I can't find the second volume).
Little Trigger Posted June 23, 2003 Posted June 23, 2003 Well, i think techtv has sorry anime and they have too many comercials. ive tried watching it a couple of times, but i kept falling asleep. Not cause its late but because it is freaky, makes no sence, and just boring.
ArgoGulski Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 They had Betterman on there and it was pretty good.
Legato Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 The only anime I ever watched on Techtv was Lain. The other series I could just not stand. Techtv has really gone downhill lately. Xplay, 1 hour long Screensavers. :-(
Guest implosion Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 ive seen a few episodes of silent mobius on tech tv but i dont usually stay up that late to watch.
Cyber E. Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Teknomanfan [/i] [B]are they gonna show other new anime to? [/B][/QUOTE] Aside from Soul Taker, Boogiepop Phantom and Gate Keepers 21, the only thing I've heard is that they got Banner of the Stars. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Half_Shaded [/i] [B]I've never watched it but I've been meaning to. Any shows you recommend for me to watch? [/B][/QUOTE] [I]Dual[/I]. Sheer brilliance. -Cyber
Spikey Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 I saw about 5 episodes of Betterman. Then saw about the whole series of Silent Mobius, and I've only seen bits and parts of Crest of the Stars. To answer your question yes I do watch Tech TV Anime. And it's good.
bignatedawg Posted July 9, 2003 Posted July 9, 2003 [B]tech tv anime is pretty good. i really like serial experiment lain and was pleased to see it on air whatever channel it may be on. i had read some of the silent mobius manga before so i found the anime series enjoyable. also, i watched crest of the stars for awhile and didn't think it was too bad of an anime. lastly, soul taker may be a little hard to follow for some, especialy since it comes on so late. i never watched betterman.[/B]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now