OtakuBoards

Love is in the air!!

Single H

[QUOTE]I do, however, know lust. That's what all people my age know. We haven't experienced enough in the world to know what love is yet. [/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue] I'm afraid I'm gonna disagre with ya. My frind met her fiance when she was 15, and a fw months later they got engaged. It's almost three years since they got together, and now they'r living together. Now tell m that we're too young.
[/COLOR=blue]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssjgal [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=blue] I'm afraid I'm gonna disagre with ya. My frind met her fiance when she was 15, and a fw months later they got engaged. It's almost three years since they got together, and now they'r living together. Now tell m that we're too young.
[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]:eek: Ok, yes, that is too young. I don't care what anyone else says, but that is too young. Wow...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssjgal [/i]
[B]

[/COLOR=blue] [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm telling you, [SIZE=4]you're[/SIZE] too young!

Greater love hath no one but this: That he lay down his life for his friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.....

And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.

I typed that all up from memory, how crazy is that?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]Greater love hath no one but this: That he lay down his life for his friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.....

And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.

I typed that all up from memory, how crazy is that? [/B][/QUOTE]

Well spoken. It's not crazy, you said it yourself. (love is not crazy, I thought I saw it up there)

Perhaps some of you should listen to this saying that i made up but coul dhave been said before...

True Love is something that many think they have felt, but only a few have....

It's true... one minute you think you're in love, the next minute you are breaking up cause you drank his beer or something.... it's not love... only a very small percentage has TRUE love.... the rest of this crap... it's called, Immatation Love.... which just so happens to be a song by PENICILLIN

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i]
[B]i no wut love is. its a devotion to the person thru thick and thin, because u truely care about them. at least thats how ive felt it. and it took 2 years to develop that, so nyeh. [/B][/QUOTE]

Let me give you this,

[QUOTE]Anything for the one you love.[/QUOTE]

A quote by Duo to Heero, Endless Waltz.(I think It's right)

OKay, in my humble opinion, there are different degrees of love.
For example, the love between family. There's that, and it's not the same love as love in a marriage (at least I hope not :eek: )
Then there is love between friends.
And then there is the love that is strong enough to make two people want to spend the rest of their lives together. Good thru bad. Beautiful thru ugly. Happy thru sad/mad. Young until old. So in order to figure out what real love is and isn't, I think about it this way: If I had to spend the rest of my life with this person, share the same house, raise the same dagum kids, etc. etc. you get the idea, what would make it last?

*Do we know eachother well enough to be able to talk/discuss, [i]not argue[/i], about problems that would come up, and be able to find solutions and answers without going to court about it?
*Could I live with the flaws he can't change, and can he live with mine?
*Are we the best of friends outside of being a couple?

Now, that mostly applies to love in the long-run. And to me, anything that won't last in the long-run isn't worth it anyway. Love doesn't have to do with appearance. Sorry charlie, but no. Yeah attraction is initially important to a degree, but ask yourself this: If the person you think you love all of the sudden got the [i]worst[/i] case of acne, or gets in a car wreck and they are totally disfigured, or if you can see them old and wrinkly and smelly- would you still love them anyway? If not, that's just lust. Lust does not last. Don't settle for anything less than the real thing.

there's my two cents *cough* more like four dollars *cough* :D