OtakuBoards

Love is in the air!!

Single H

To me love is when you see a girl and you start to feel funny. Your heart skips a beat. You can't breath. If she turns towards you, you'll start to :blush:. You'll go from pink to bright red. When she's in front of you, your heart starts running laps across the world. When she speaks to you, you'll think her voice is sweet music. If she touches you, don't freak out. If you're lucky, You'll be awarded with a kiss, so don't faint on the spot. From now on, you're completly hypnotized by her stunning beauty.:love:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]Why do you want a 12 year old's definotion of love? I dont get it. Do you want a good laugh or what? Maybe we should just tell you jokes. [/B][/QUOTE]

If you don't know, fine. Do not underestimate grown ups and love. It's bound to happen to you. I'll be here when it happens!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Single H [/i]
[B]To me love is when you see a girl and you start to feel funny. Your heart skips a beat. You can't breath. If she turns towards you, you'll start to :blush:. You'll go from pink to bright red. When she's in front of you, your heart starts running laps across the world. When she speaks to you, you'll think her voice is sweet music. If she touches you, don't freak out. If you're lucky, You'll be awarded with a kiss, so don't faint on the spot. From now on, you're completly hypnotized by her stunning beauty.:love: [/B][/QUOTE]

that's not love. that's being horny

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jeff [/i]
[B]

that's not love. that's being horny [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]Yep. He's talking about lust, not love. I think it's very rare for anyone under the age of 17 or 18 to have fallen in [i]real[/i] love.

Love takes time to evolve...it's not an instantaneous thing. Lust is instantaneous though, and I think everyone will have experienced lust at some stage so far.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=darkblue]Yep. He's talking about lust, not love. I think it's very rare for anyone under the age of 17 or 18 to have fallen in [i]real[/i] love.

Love takes time to evolve...it's not an instantaneous thing. Lust is instantaneous though, and I think everyone will have experienced lust at some stage so far.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm probably wrong. If I offended anybody, I'm soory. The d@mn chick outside kept me off track. Again, I'm sorry. (I think I just lost my pride):o

[color=darkblue]I [i]know[/i] I've experienced love, not just because I've never felt something more intense, but because I've been with the same person for more than two years now...

And I'm more in love with that person now than I was when we first met.

[i]That's[/i] what love is. :)[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Single H [/i]
[B]

I'm probably wrong. If I offended anybody, I'm soory. The d@mn chick outside kept me off track. Again, I'm sorry. (I think I just lost my pride):o [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]No, no. You haven't offended anyone. It's perfectly alright...your opinion was very valid and reasonable.

Don't worry about it. :) [/color]

There is no one explanation for love... I've felt it but can't explain it...

It's just pure happiness when you are with the one you love, and sadness when they are away.... someone you think you can't live without, someone who you'd give your life for, someone who holds your that one place in your heart for that one person.... and nobody else....

[QUOTE]I think it's very rare for anyone under the age of 17 or 18 to have fallen in real love.

[/QUOTE]

I fell in lovce when I was 16. It was the first boyfrind I'd had that I fdidnt go off in about two weeks. The problem was that I moved far away, and I couldnt see him and my parents wouldnt let him visit me so we had to end it. :( I'm 18 now and still think about him loads..........:love:

[QUOTE] Orginally posted by Single H:
[B]If you don't know, fine. Do not underestimate grown ups and love. It's bound to happen to you. I'll be here when it happens![/B] [/QUOTE]

I didnt say I didnt know what love was, all I said is that how can you be amused at a 12 year old's meaning of love. [I]Love is when you really like someone.[/I] I have heard that so many time it is anoyying. Im sure you probebly feel the same way when you hear that. (That isnt my diffintion, I still have to come up with 1)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]

I didnt say I didnt know what love was, all I said is that how can you be amused at a 12 year old's meaning of love. [I]Love is when you really like someone.[/I] I have heard that so many time it is anoyying. Im sure you probebly feel the same way when you hear that. (That isnt my diffintion, I still have to come up with 1) [/B][/QUOTE]

I'll be waiting here, so when you come here, you'll find me....

I'm only 17, so any definition of love that I would give would only be a cheap manifestation of the feeling. I know I surely don't know what love is. I do, however, know lust. That's what all people my age know. We haven't experienced enough in the world to know what love is yet. I hate to say it, but we're just too young.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Boy Wonder~ [/i]
[B]I'm only 17, so any definition of love that I would give would only be a cheap manifestation of the feeling. I know I surely don't know what love is. I do, however, know lust. That's what all people my age know. We haven't experienced enough in the world to know what love is yet. I hate to say it, but we're just too young. [/B][/QUOTE]

You're not the only one in the universe.......