Syn Posted June 1, 2003 Posted June 1, 2003 Well, I asked Juu if I could use her for an image, she kindly said yes and this is what I eventually came out with. This took me a long time to get it how I liked it, hope you guys like it too. I give you Grace.
Shinobi Posted June 1, 2003 Posted June 1, 2003 WOW!....*is in awe* Tis JUU! and she looks like a supermodel with Kaiukse's treatment! Ai ai ai! It is beautiful. *is till in awe*
conpiracymonki Posted June 1, 2003 Posted June 1, 2003 [b][size=1] Yep yep. 'Tis look nice and graceful =) I still think it needs a bit more colour near the centre area though. [/b]Like and Ice and Goth ones ¬.¬ *runs from perfectionist Kenji*[/size]
Sara Posted June 1, 2003 Posted June 1, 2003 [size=1]Goodness....Juu's so pretty. Very nice effects, too... *is in awe*[/size]
DarK DeatH Posted June 1, 2003 Posted June 1, 2003 Very good ya know ^_^ I personally am not a good manipulator of people's pics, so yeah, I give you two thumbs... Now what you will do with them is up to you... lol...^^;;
KittyLynn Posted June 1, 2003 Posted June 1, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Juu-ness! Well what you did to her picture is awesome. It fits her very nicely. [/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Syn Posted June 1, 2003 Author Posted June 1, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KittyLynn [/i] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Juu-ness! It fits her very nicely. [/COLOR] [/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah, heh, I know. Thanks, and thanks for the thumbs DD >>; *ponders, what to do with those thumbs*
Kaola Su Posted June 1, 2003 Posted June 1, 2003 Awe, Juu is so beautiful to me! That really turned out well with the effects on it! Kaola
Juu Posted June 2, 2003 Posted June 2, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]:blush: The effects you used are so pretty. And I love the whole ice-type feeling of it. ^^; *hands Kenji a cookie* *crawls under chair*[/color] [/size]
eleanor Posted June 2, 2003 Posted June 2, 2003 Juu, you're so PRETTY! Argh.. Well, very nice job Kaisuke! I like the textures and the lightness of the whole pic.
Guest Chris Posted June 2, 2003 Posted June 2, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kaisuke [/i] [B]Thanks, and thanks for the thumbs DD >>; *ponders, what to do with those thumbs* [/B][/QUOTE] [color=green]i havw a suggestion . . . . the graphic is very nice. you always have to obses over something, don't you?[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now