TheShinje Posted June 2, 2003 Posted June 2, 2003 [size=1] I decided to make this as an Idea for what kind of logo Otakuboards might have had in the 70's How well did I do? Do you like the colours and the font's, do they go well? Please comment.[/size]
Guest The Mage Prince Posted June 2, 2003 Posted June 2, 2003 That is Groovy Man -^_^!. Sorry got caught in the theme But that is bloody great!
James Posted June 2, 2003 Posted June 2, 2003 [color=#808080]If it was truly a '70s logo, it'd probably be...white and brown. lol Ew. But yeah, I like the banner. Hopefully we'll still be here in 2070. ~_^[/color]
Boo Posted June 2, 2003 Posted June 2, 2003 before looking at the MP's post only one thing came up at me.... Groovy dude. (I always say that in RL, soooo ;P) Yup. It is groovy.
Guest Chris Posted June 2, 2003 Posted June 2, 2003 [color=green]nice. it looks somewhat 70's in my opinion, but i was born in 1988, so . . . .[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now