Matt.D Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [color=teal][b]I was wondering, who here has the shortest school year. I think I do. My school year goes from Sept.9th-June 24th. Does anyone else have a shorter year?[/color][/b]
RicoTranzrig Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 Legally, I think we're supposed to get at least nine months of school every year...mine starts from the 28of august till the 14th of june.
BabyGirl Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]Legally, I think we're supposed to get at least nine months of school every year...mine starts from the 28of august till the 14th of june. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]WHAT?! You have a really short school year! Mine starts the 22nd of August and doesn't end until the 11th of July![/color]
RicoTranzrig Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 Well, the sooner the better, I wanna get high school over with...
BabyGirl Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]Well, the sooner the better, I wanna get high school over with... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]I completely agree![/color]
Peppermint13 Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 I don't think it really matters how long your school year is... Any school year can go by really fast... And you just never know it! :)
RicoTranzrig Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 Not really. Junior year in HS went sooo slow for me...:rolleyes:
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 Well mine is from Sept. 4 to some time in June..like the first week.
Guest firemac Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 my school year starts at Sept 4th and goes all the way to june 14th
Zero-Sama Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 My school year goes from September 7th-June 12th.
Guest firemac Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i] [B]My school year goes from September 7th-June 12th. [/B][/QUOTE] Hmm, thta's pretty short dude, shorter than mine
Sara Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]Legally, I think we're supposed to get at least nine months of school every year...mine starts from the 28of august till the 14th of june. [/B][/QUOTE] That's about how long mine is...
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 mine is sept 5 to june.........uh...............um..................someday
RicoTranzrig Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 Talking so much about school, can't sleep...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now