Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was going to post this in the other thread but... its long gone and i did not want to bring it back... So here it is. My dragon picture... I drew this for the school art show.. and seeing how tomorrow is our last day of school i picked it up out of the library.

Anyways.. i really want opinions on this... so please.. even if you just came here to see what i did... please post and give me your opinion.
Posted
[size=1]That turned out nice, Blanko. Although it looks like you got fed up with the rocks. ^_~

I think it would look a little better with soe more color--it seems strange that it is just [i]mostly[/i] monochromatic. instead of all or none.

Still, good job. It looks much nicer finished.[/size]
Posted
I remember the last one you posted here. It looks like you have wax paper over it though... the colors seem so dull. If you took the time to brighten up those flames in particular (at least I assume that's what they are), I think it would look ten times better.

The actual pencil work is good. Looks a lot like Smaug actually.
Posted
thanks... yeah.. color was a thing that i could not really do before entering it...

see... i got fed up with the rocks because i was so tired.. it was about 3 AM here when i finished.. all i had left was the rocks.. and i fell asleep. Well when i got to school i realized i needed color but i had hardly anytime so i smeared a bit of color onto it.. but the dragon is sapposed to be red.. he needs more... and the rocked.. i had no time to put any time into them... seeing how i wated till the last day of entering... to draw him.

Actualy i did not know about the art show untill 3 days before the deadline. heh... i always seem to do things at the last minute
i might do so editing...

and in his mouth.. those are flames.. or about to be...

the reason i didnt do it heavy on the color when i had the chance is becuase.. i was afraid of ruining it... i tend to make thigns look horrible if i mess with it to much..
Posted
I think that you struggled to keep the entire picture proportional. Not to say you didnt suceed... It is quite well done. I like the face of the dragon...very nicely done Blanko.
Posted
Great pic. I love the eyes and the way hes "positioned," I guess you could say. i like the scales as well. It really turned out nice.

~Hataki

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...