Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, Im playing around alot with photoshop today, just wanted to know what anyone thought of my new banner. Not sure if anyone really remembers, but I just changed it today from a kinda plain and boring Juna inspired Banner...decided to mix it up a bit with some Saiyuki: shrug. What do you think- I promise I won't cry. ^_^

[IMG]http://www.otakulab.com/saiyukiOBbanner.gif[/IMG]
Posted
[size=1][color=CC0000]You don't need to cry lol, it's excellent, I like it alot. It's neat, clean cut and everything... ahh, good job. :)[/size][/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Awsome! I love the shape and everything! I love it. I'm am crying though, because when I saw it I fell off my chair in amazement.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
A new Chobits one I just made:
[IMG]http://www.otakulab.com/chobitsbanner.gif[/IMG]

and a PenPen one...
[IMG]http://www.otakulab.com/penpenbanner.gif[/IMG]

vwat vu vu vink?

[color=teal]EDIT:[/color] And my new tribute to one of South Parks funniest episodes....
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.otakulab.com/SPJLoBanner.gif[/IMG][/CENTER]

...and the matching Avatar..
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.otakulab.com/SPJLoAvatar.gif[/IMG][/CENTER]

What do you think... ^_^
Posted
[color=red][font=times new roman]The chii one is cute...And I think the pen-pen one looks pretty nice...Its a shame you dont see more pen-pen banners...That whacky penguin just doesnt get the respect he deserves ya know :D [/font][/color]
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Let's see, some more I've been working on,...

BlueSub:
[IMG]http://www.otakulab.com/BlueSubBanner.gif[/IMG]
Daisuke:
[IMG]http://www.otakulab.com/Daisukebanner.gif[/IMG]
Iria:
[IMG]http://www.otakulab.com/IriaBanner.gif[/IMG]
Lain:
[IMG]http://www.otakulab.com/lainb.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.otakulab.com/lainb2.gif[/IMG]
Sephiroth:
[IMG]http://www.otakulab.com/Sephirothbanner.gif[/IMG]
Sonic:
[IMG]http://www.otakulab.com/logansonicb.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.otakulab.com/logansonicb2.gif[/IMG]

What do ya think?
Posted
Wow. You have a lot of time on your hands, don't you? O_o;;

One thing though, on the Chobits one, her name is more commonly spelled "Chi", not "Chii". Common mistake.

And my favourites would have to be the: Chobits one (soft spot for anything Chobits related), the Blue Sub 6 one (that show/movie rocks!) and the Sephiroth one (because my Seppie is just such a bishie!). I would have mentioned the Sonic one, but I'm more partial to just Sonic, Miles, and Knuckles, because they're just the original characters (from the original Sega games). The newer characters still have to find a way to worm themselves into my heart.

*envy* I want Photoshop . . . >>;; <<;;

--Sere
Posted
[color=red][font=times new roman]Wow some more greta looking ones...That die-cut kinda look makes them look pretty interesting...Probably like the Seph one most...Ofcourse I Love FF7 :D

And I actually perfer it spelled Chii...Not sure why I like the name plum better then her japanese name though(Which isnt coming to mind ATM)...Still very nice banners keep them coming :cool:[/font][/color]
Posted
Have two more....

I bought the book, Emmit's Pig for my nephew the other day and was reminded how much I LOVED this book as a child, so my first is for that. THe second banner is from Fraggle Rock.
Comments/Suggestions/Feedback?

[IMG]http://www.otakulab.com/emmitbanner.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.otakulab.com/fragglebanner.gif[/IMG]
Posted
[color=red][font=times new roman]Well those 2 are kinda cute just not my thing...I havent seen fraggle rock in ages...heh...

I do like your Faye banner/avi that your using now...You really captured the essesence(sp?) of her...[b]Fan Service[/b] :p

But really its a great banner. :D

[size=1]***edit*** had to correct too many typos...I really should quit posting so late at night my typing skills go to pot... :p [/color][/font][/size]
Posted
hehe I like the muppet one. I've always loved the muppets. The pig one is like me at all. I think that your banners really capture the charecter(s) lifestyle/feelings. The Emmit's pig one I don't know about because I've never read the book. Great job and I hope to see more banners!
Posted
Awe Juna, you are so talented! I have always loved the way you make your banners! I absolutely [b][i]LOVE[/b][/i] the fraggel rock one! That was my favorite show as a little girl! Keep posting the banners and keep up the awesome work!

Love, Kaola
Posted
Thanks everyone for the comments, I like to read what peeps think of 'de work... keep 'em comin'

Three more I made today,...

The first one is dedicated to my newest bud, Majin. ^_^
[IMG]http://www.otakulab.com/MorganBanner.gif[/IMG]

And the last two are for Saiyuki.... I can't wait till the 3rd disc comes out next weekish... *yay*
[IMG]http://www.otakulab.com/SBanner.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.otakulab.com/SBanner2.gif[/IMG]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875]you are very good. i really like the first one you did. very nice. you have a lot of time on your hands. glad to see you're putting it to good use. one thing though, about the last set of banners you did: there are kids on these boards and i think you might be showing a little too much. heh. they're very good though. nice work.[/color]
Posted
o.o Wowzies...you're really good at making banners! ^^ I really like the one of Chii and the one of Sephiroth. Those two are my favorites.
Posted
Shanks for the nice words...
Chris, I'll be more careful of the characters I make into banners, you're right, there are lots-o-kids on these boards... *feels bad*

^_^
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875]don't feel bad. your stuff actually isn't that bad. you'll know your stuff is bad when a mod confronts you about it. i really need to stop acting like a mod. heh, sorry.[/color]
Posted
[color=red][font=times new roman]Ah chris theres nothing bad about morrigan (I believe thats how her name is spelled...Maybe not...) :D

Im sure plenty of these kids around here have played a capcom game with her in it :p

I really liked that banner juna...Nothing wrong with alittle T&A aslong as its in a perfectly harmless setting :cool:

Keep those banners coming juna they all look great.[/font][/color]
Posted
Aight - just two new ones I just did today

Gundam Wing;
[IMG]http://www.otakulab.com/GWbanner.gif[/IMG]

And a NeoRanger;
[IMG]http://www.otakulab.com/NRbanner.gif[/IMG]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875][b]thet're both good, but i like the second one the best. the pics blend together well in that one. i don't like the way the pics are separated in the first one. nice job.[/b][/color]
Posted
A new Love Hina addition.... I know it's just one this time, I was a bit busy today tho.. hehe.... ^_^
[IMG]http://www.otakulab.com/LoveHinabanner.gif[/IMG]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875][b]very nice. the only thing i can see wrong with it is that the left side looks a lot purple-er than the right side. very nice though.[/b][/color]
Guest Ooder
Posted
[color=green]Cant forget the cowboy bebop banner Juna made for me! Thanks again! [/color]:wigout:
Posted
Aight, made some new hotness for Full Metal Panic. heh.
The dog tag didnt come out as wanted, hopefully you can kinda tell that's what that silver thing is in the middle.... laf. ah well, took some time and I like it... that's all that counts I guess... Any Suggestions/ Feedback/ Comments?
[IMG]http://www.otakulab.com/FMPAvatar.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.otakulab.com/FMPBanner.gif[/IMG]

I'm also archiving my old Faye banner & avi in this post too, heh.
[img]http://www.otakulab.com/CBFayeBanner.gif[/img]

[img]http://www.otakulab.com/OBCBfaye.gif[/img]

PS: I'm glad you like the banner, spiegal, ^_^

[COLOR=darkblue]Edit: Here is the banner you asked me for Ohkami, wasnt sure how you wanted that, with/wizu stuff...shrug, if you want any changes, let me know, Ill save the PSD version for about a week.. ^_^ *Image Removed - See below for new image*[/COLOR]

...and another Daisuke I made today...out of boredom....
[IMG]http://www.otakulab.com/Daisukebanner2.gif[/IMG]

...laf, and another..... (Someone else please post, this edit crap is annoying.....)
[IMG]http://www.otakulab.com/Daisukebanner3.gif[/IMG]
Posted
Hey Juna for the With/Wizu part I meant the little rabbit like creature that hangs around with Daisuke and Dark.
I attached a picture of him.Just cut out around him.
I don't want any writing on it.
So what I was saying about Wizu(The rabbit creature) as putting the picture in between Dark and Daisuke and I was saying where his leg is stretching out.

I'm sorry for the complications:D

Thanks.

PS:The post you asked for so you donm't have to keep editing.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...