Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is my first attempt at a banner with Painshop Pro. How do you like it? Please rate, but remember I don't know much at all about PSP yet so I just kinda stuck to plain!

Kaola

Oh, as it stands now, this banner is made for someone already and unless they don't want it, please don't take it and use it in your signatures!
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]Wow! That's sooo much better than my first attempt. >>;;

I love the cleanliness of the whole banner. It's simple and kewl at the same time. ^_^

9/10.[/color] [/size]
Posted
WOW, thank you all! I used a picture someone had asked me to use in a banner and since I didn't know how to layer or make any backgrounds look good without leaving ugly white images around the picture so I just kind of [i]had[/i] to make it plain! I am looking for tutorials so hopefully I will get the hang of it soon. BTW, if anyone knows of any sites or can write up some quick tutorials that would be greatly appreciated!

Kaola
Posted
[color=skyblue][font=times new roman]Wow...Very good first try...

The one with the border does look better...Thats quite a creepy pic you used but it looks great...Sometimes simplicity is the best way to go :p [/font][/color]
Posted
Its great, but why is his body convulsed like that??? And what is he trying to do with his fingers(If its a trigun thing, I'm not a fan so I have no idea)? And you could try adding some witty text.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...