Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey that is pretty neat! I think I like the one you have better though! They guy is super cute! Who is that guy anyway? But I do like it a lot so I give it an [b]8/10[/b]

Kaola
Posted
I love it! The text would be better if it went faster, but it's really nice the way it is. I like how it flashes before the letters exit.
Posted
Baka Kaisuke! :p It's not a weird size =}... It's a special size :rolleyes:

Anyway the avatar is a avatar I made for a friend, he asked me to create him 3 different avatars so I figure I make him 3 quick avatars then he'll be overjoyed at getting all 3 at once thus he won't notice the fact I did a slop make-shift job on them =D.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...