OtakuBoards

Um... please look...

Pastbyer

I've got a story, but it's not exactly anime related. Here's the Intro:
It was just another normal Friday, the sun was shining, there were small puffs of clouds in the sky and a 14-year-old was walking down the street on her own. This was normal too, considering she has only been in this area for a short time. One week to be specific.
Why did Mum have to move again? She thought. I was just starting to like my old school. If only my mother would stop worrying about money and better jobs and listen to me for once!
She stopped to cross the road. The street was empty, Except for some birds, a barking dog and a cat lurking in some corner. As usual the girl began daydreaming. It was sort of her hobby, since she always did so.
A breeze wiped at her brand new uniform as she hurriedly stepped onto the sidewalk. She walked on a bit more and reached her destination. The 14-year-old scanned the mailbox with troubled eyes, no mail today, she thought as she carried herself down the driveway.
As soon as she got inside the big house, she changed out of her uniform. I hate these uniforms, she thought, If only they were less... well, red. She changed into khaki pants and a light grey jumper, her favourite set of clothes. Then settled down on the study table in front of the computer and began her history essay, well, at least I have the whole weekend to finish my homework, she began writing with a sigh.
Little did she know; hundreds of miles away, a UFO is flying towards the Earth. Behind it?s many reflective windows, someone is looking for her.

What do you think? :o

Kinda sounds like the mane chracter lives in the uk my resons

1. she said mum and only peple in the uk say that unless its a typo.
2. the uniforms there arnt many schools in the states where kids where uniforms but all the school here (i live in th uk) you have to where them.
3. No one wears jumpers in the states but they where them here.

This should be right if it isnt it cause all my info is 2 years old (thats as long as ive been here)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]Kinda sounds like the mane chracter lives in the uk my resons

1. she said mum and only peple in the uk say that unless its a typo.
2. the uniforms there arnt many schools in the states where kids where uniforms but all the school here (i live in th uk) you have to where them.
3. No one wears jumpers in the states but they where them here.

This should be right if it isnt it cause all my info is 2 years old (thats as long as ive been here) [/B][/QUOTE]

Um, in other places they have those things too. In Australia, we say mum! We have uniforms here, and we wear jumpers in cold weather...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

Um, in other places they have those things too. In Australia, we say mum! We have uniforms here, and we wear jumpers in cold weather... [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, same here In NZ!!

[B]NEW ZEALAND OWNZ![/B]

Uh... sorry about me running out. I had something important to do. :o
I'm not too sure about whether I should just post up the next bit or PM you's the next bit or email them. So please:
PM me if you want it to be emailed or PM'ed
Post if you want it to be posted.

P.S. I live in NZ. ('Lol'! look at my location under my name!!)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]Ever decided to send your story to movie makers, it might be made, and the movie might become the next E.T.! [/B][/QUOTE]

You really think so? Maybe after I finished or something. (it's super long) :o

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by White Digivise [/i]
[B]I would love to here the rest, but one question. Why a UFO? I guess I'm more into the supernatual and witches and stuff like monsters with magical staffs. Okay I'll stop now. It's great though. Love to here the rest. *Smiles* Luck all the way girl! :) [/B][/QUOTE]
*Wicked grin* :devil: Ha! You'll see, you'll see... :laugh: :laugh:

Ok, Here goes:

1 The Beginning and the End

Sundays were always bad news for her, Tina. It meant that tomorrow she would have to go back to school again ?something she never want to do again after the moving.
It also meant that her mother would be trying to get her to go outside. Which is what happened this Sunday.
This time Mum took Tina out for a picnic in a nearby park. It would have been ok if Mum didn?t call out ?hello? to some of her classmates. Now she can only sit under a tree and hope that those annoying kids won?t make her life a total misery the next day.
She tried to ignore the yelling of children and her mother?s babbling by drawing a family picnic nearby. The sketching feeling was soothing ?as it always was- and she managed to add a few extra touches to make it look more interesting. Such as a running girl and some kites.
The Chinese girl glanced up at the sky, thinking of a few clouds to lighten up the sketch. She blinked a few times. I know that I?m short sighted, she thought, but I?m wearing my special reading glasses and what the heck is that? She tried to see what that greyish dot in the sky was, but it was too far away and looked very faint. Maybe it?s a UFO, she thought hopefully, oh, well. I?ll just draw it. So she did. It was lucky too, because it was a UFO, and if she didn?t draw it she would have seen that it was flying this way and goten scared like some other kids in the park.
Someone screamed nearby, Tina jerked out of her usual drawing trance and looked around. People everywhere were screaming, babies were crying and kids were pointing at the sky.
She realised that something was wrong and quickly packed up her stuff. If it was a real problem, she wanted to always be with the things she loved -which was usually her Gamely, a few games, extra magical batteries, her laptop and some art things ?even if she had to die.
A little girl pointed behind the tree Tina was under and screamed, hard, then ran off. That made her look behind the tree. What she saw made her breathless, it was a huge grey flying saucer that seem to have big black windows, preparing to land on the grass not far away from the tree she was behind.
She took a deep breath and turned back around, this is too weird, she thought, I know I said that I don?t like this planet but this is ridiculous! Thoughts raced through her mind wildly for a few seconds as the saucer slowly closed in and broke some power lines.
You still have a choice, her calm, adult-like self remarked, You can still run away if you don?t want to be caught by aliens in that UFO.
But I can?t! The childish, fearful self replied What if they see me? I don?t want to die, right? Maybe, maybe not?
The sound of breaking branches made her come back to reality. She looked again. The saucer, or whatever it is, is crashing into a tree not far away. A sudden laser like light flashed and the tree disappeared into ashes. She gulped as the UFO came closer to her hiding place.
What was that? It didn?t really feel like laser at all. It felt more like magic! That reminded her something. She quickly shut her eyes and felt for that sea blue crystal inside her and drew it out into being.
Daniel, her guardian angel had given her this crystal along with some powers and magical things. The crystal can be turned into pure power and hidden, but it?s always more powerful when it?s a solid.
Then she carefully flew out of her body and through the air using magic. Wham! Her magical self hit something magically solid. It felt like a dome of some kind. She carefully backed up and looked, it was the UFO. So I?m right, she said magically to herself, this thing does have magic, and lots of it too!
Now the girl tried to feel the powers inside the dome of magic, it was the first thing she learnt by herself after she got the crystal ?feeling magic and people?s feelings. There is a huge blaze of some kind ?probably the engine, some small powers moving that felt awkwardly human and the protective magic in the walls of the UFO.
That?s weird, she thought as she went back to her body, They are supposed to be aliens, right? Then why did they feel human?
She put that out of her mind for a moment, as there was a very loud crack as a few power lines snapped. She spun around just in time to see that the saucer was getting dangerously close to her tree. Run, or not to run?
Her magical senses danced at something, something bad. So she quickly ran out of the safety of her tree and stumbled over her picnic. Picking up her bag as she got up, she ran. At least I got some practice with those so-called ?friends? of mine from school. She thought miserably to herself as the tree she hid under seconds ago burnt into ashes.

Hope that wasn't too long.