SaiyanPrincessX Posted June 10, 2003 Posted June 10, 2003 I don't know what possesed me to come up with this but I like it. It peaceful and serine, I think. o.0 Please rate.
Boo Posted June 10, 2003 Posted June 10, 2003 well.... The fonts aboslutely doesnt fit the BG! =P But the BG it self is cooly-mooly! Reminds me of FFX the piccy where you see him standing in the water with the bubble-ish blade. =o
SaiyanPrincessX Posted June 10, 2003 Author Posted June 10, 2003 I know the font doesn't fit, does it? I just wanted to use it. o.o;
Red Posted June 10, 2003 Posted June 10, 2003 [color=002E55]I really like the part in the top right hand corner. It looks like a pair of angel wings to me.. maybe melting into the background a bit. The major gripes I have with this are the text and that little star-like thing next to it. Other than that - it's great.[/color]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted June 13, 2003 Author Posted June 13, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Red [/i] [B][color=002E55]I really like the part in the top right hand corner. It looks like a pair of angel wings to me.. maybe melting into the background a bit. The major gripes I have with this are the text and that little star-like thing next to it. Other than that - it's great.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Heh your right, complete accident too. ^^;; Thanks for the comments. I should have changed the font, I wish I could. >.<
Kaola Su Posted June 13, 2003 Posted June 13, 2003 I like the font a lot actually. I think it looks nice on it! You should make a card like that! Kaola
DarK DeatH Posted June 14, 2003 Posted June 14, 2003 Actually, I like it a lot. The font sorta clashes with the background, but I like it... You know, the font being more jagged and the background more smooth makes it clash, but I believe that the fact that it clashes makes it interesting... At least to me... lol
Shinmaru Posted June 14, 2003 Posted June 14, 2003 I like it a lot! It looks very serene and peaceful, just like you said. I actually enjoy it very much.
Guest Chris Posted June 14, 2003 Posted June 14, 2003 [size=1][color=green]very nice. i like the colrs you chose and the way it looks like two angels hovering over the earth making idol(sp?) conversation. it's really good. and i kind of like the font.[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now