OtakuBoards

More of my oddzyness oO

DarK DeatH

Here, something I made not long ago...
Note: I did NOT use liquify on that one, like many may think.
Just a rush job, what do ya all think?
Oh, also I will be putting my new small image stuff here, instead of creating one thread for each each time I make one.

Har har har! I have a friend who likes to do that also, like, when I make my wierdo backgrounds he starts to stare at them looking for creatures oO ...The strangest thing about it is that he can actually find LOTS of creatures... lol...
Anyways, here goes another, that came directly from that one... Just added a few effects.

Nope, just added a few other filters and layers and played around with the blending modes a little. Here goes another one. This is the one that gave birth to the other two... After I did this I saved and kept playing around to get some more nice effects...

I don't care for the first one. It does look like a rushed job and isn't very appealing to me. Possibly because I don't really like the effect to begin with. :/ 5/10

The second I really like. It reminds me of large amounts of snow or falling or mountain peaks, little passageways of snow. The colors you used really go well together also. I'd really like to see something done with this piece. ^^ 9/10

The third is intersting. That one reminds me of cold, dreary weather with little rain drops falling, or running down a window or somesort of surface. Those colors together also appeal to me and goes well with concept of the effect. 9/10

I see great portential in you. We have another great graphic artist on our hands.

I am looking at all of them since I actually never have seen these....very sorry DD! But The first one is so awesome! I love the colors in it, as well as the second one! The second one has this look like it is water running over rocks! The third one is kind of blan to me. I don't usually go for grays and all, but the plaid looking stuff looks really cool, wait, that is in the second one too! But I still like parts of it! The forth one is awesome too! Like hot lava underneath black night water or something! The fifth on I like a lot too b/c of the colors. It looks like boiling water!

Kaola

• 1 month later...
I know I have already told you, but I figured I would post here as well! I really like it alot! I like the little squares and the colors do really nice with the texture!!

But....here is my favorite one of yours! I noticed you hadn't posted this one yet so I decided to for ya!

Love, Kaola

I like all of them, except for maybe...the 4th? You posted so many that I am confused which is which. I like the first one the best because it reminds me or the ocean. I love swimming...I guess that's why.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Stuart [/i]
[B]it reminds me of lord of the rings, Ya know with the ring and the fire..[/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]...or the evil giant glowy red eye....

I don't care for it personally, but I guess I can't find fault with it. Just not my style.[/SIZE]