Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875][b]my favorite so far is effect 13. but almost all of them are great. (maybe all of them, i don't quite remember) you are very talented, and that's why i chose you to be the vice president of the oae. nice work my friend.[/b][/color]
Posted
HAHA You know I am saving all of these DD! LOL, Awesome new ones! I especially like the .... crap they are all so good! And all so unique so I definately couldn't choose one!

Love, Kaola
Posted
[color=silver][font=times new roman][b]Heh well somehow I keep forgetting to post in this thread cause I can never come up with a decent comment that doesnt sound like spam...

But I better post something or DD will hunt me down cause he doesnt think I care... :p

I love all of them...Really cool gfx I love the last one best... Ofcourse im partial to blue so that makes me abit bias...

Anywayz there very cool and interesting looking...Me likey very much :D [/color][/b][/font]
Posted
Ok, U keep asking for suggestions... But no one can really make a suggestion.. On just some random swrily thingys, Or at least I cant anyways I think they all look really neat

I feel like I have seen this before.. But different colors, and less brighter
Posted
What do you mean you've seen it before? I mean, to get an effect looking exact like that is impossible... It has too many random attributes impossible to be copied...
Also, I just ask suggestions becausee of instinct :D
So yeah, scratch the suggests, but anyways, comments?
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=453861[/img]
Posted
Wow, 19 and 20 are totally awesome! I like the whole design with 19! I just really like all the way the different things work together. Effect 20 is just bad @zz! I guess thats all I can say! Just keep them coming DD! They are both too cool!

Love, Kaola
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarK DeatH [/i]
[B]And this one I made while teaching someone... lol.
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=453022[/img] [/B][/QUOTE]


That was ME! That was ME! Exept the fact that mine didn't turn out quite as good because I made alot of mistakes-_-*Feels stupid*
Mine came out like this:
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=453025[/IMG]
Posted
OK, now this one isn't that much abstract... It's a song quote that some may recognize :D
I was thinking of putting Usui on the pic, but I couldn't find any good Usui pics, and I thought that the last part would look weird for Usui (for those who know who Usui is this will make sense, for those who don't just don't think too much about it ^^;;) so I just scratched that idea and tried a different one.
::edit:: I hate these unholy smileys -_-
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=453980[/img]
Posted
I really like 20. It reminds me of the explosion on Akira or something on the Animatrix. The way it begins in the middle to the outter portions. The little squares don't really fit though, they look out of place.
Posted
Uh... I was never gone >.>
I just didn't make any new randomness lately...
*edit*
More of this. This one is just for the enlighted ones ~_^
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=465886[/img]
Posted
See, I was really confused. I think that was when I haphazardly got on and typed things at random. -_-.I really like your work, anyway. The text is sorta hard to read when it gets to "up thy," but not terribly.
  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...