Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Kurama's_Gurl
Posted
The first episode I saw of Kikaider was the last episode :rolleyes: It seemed interesting so I started watching it. I like it, but the why the characters are drawn I don't like. Also everyone seems so depressed in that series. And it's short. But I like it. :)
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
I think the show is pretty cool if you ask me. I started watching it after my sister said something about it to me, so i thought what the heck and started watching it and now i am dead set on getting that ending theme, but the problem is that i can't find it. I know it Destiny or otherwise known as Gemini something, I forgot the second part to it but whatever. I watch it every night now. :)
Posted
Kikaider is pretty cool. I like it. Espicially the music. I like the ending theme and that song that Jiro plays on his guitar. It just scared me a bit at this one part. With that makeout scene. I was watching it with my little sis and she goes "Why is Mitsuko taking of Jiro's shirt??? Why is she sitting on top of him like that??? Why are they kissing???" I had NO clue what i was supposed to say to her... I was really scared
Posted
Hey did you know there's a kikaider and a kikaider 01 (I'm talking bout the series)? Well there is and cartoon network sucks for putting them together! And thats why some people don't understand the time jump.(But i dont that much) I guess they thought "it too short lets put the series together" lazy bastards not whanting to change the title!
Guest Anime_Forever
Posted
Kikaider is one of the best detailed Anime I have ever seen and is one of my favorite Anime.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...