Rhys Mayiessen Posted June 13, 2003 Posted June 13, 2003 [color=skyblue]Lol this again is another picture of Malik/Marik. What? Its not my fault I can't help it! I just always feel like drawing him! Anyways I gave this to my friend Nazanin/Darkmoon since I know she loves him so much! Enjoy...[/color]
Darkmoon Posted June 13, 2003 Posted June 13, 2003 YAY!! Malik :love: Hey wait... You erased the message?! Why?? Ah well... I love the picture! I shall always take good care of it Rhys, dun worry ^^
Guest yuka-kitsune Posted June 13, 2003 Posted June 13, 2003 my friend thinks she marik/malik god save the world from Maggie (her name ) well it really good no flaws
Rhys Mayiessen Posted June 13, 2003 Author Posted June 13, 2003 [color=skyblue]Lol I erased the message because I didn't think you wanted everyone seeing what I wrote about you and Malik;) Lol there are a million flaws in that drawing! The one that bothers me the most is his neck...its bugging me for some reason and I don't know how to fix it!>.<[/color]
KittyLynn Posted June 14, 2003 Posted June 14, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]:wow: I love that! It looks perfect! Your an amazing artist Rhys. Nice job! -Kitten[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Booboo Posted June 14, 2003 Posted June 14, 2003 Thats is an awsome drawing Rhys. Keep up the great work. :D
Rhys Mayiessen Posted June 14, 2003 Author Posted June 14, 2003 [color=skyblue]Thank you!^^ Now all I need to do is draw a decent picture of Yami Bakura and I'm set!^^[/color]
Guest Chris Posted June 14, 2003 Posted June 14, 2003 [size=1][color=green]there are very few flaws in that pic. you should be very proud. you are amazing at shading. i'm not a big fan of yugioh, or that style of drawing. but i do like that picture. very good job.[/color][/size]
Skyrose Posted June 14, 2003 Posted June 14, 2003 Holy... wow. That's *awesome* The thing that might be bugging you about the neck is that it looks like it gets a little bigger toward the top. Heck, that's barely noticeable from my standpoint though wow. O.o
Kaola Su Posted June 14, 2003 Posted June 14, 2003 Wow, you are so talented! I saw your other piccy too but never posted on it, for reasons I don't yet know, but both of them have been wonderful! You really draw great! Kaola
Rhys Mayiessen Posted June 14, 2003 Author Posted June 14, 2003 [color=skyblue]^^Thankies!^^ At first I didn't think I was going to be able to draw it cause I kept screwing up on the face. (Plus I was talking to *cough* someone on msn). But in the end I managed it and I'm glad I did^^[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now