Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=skyblue]Lol this again is another picture of Malik/Marik. What? Its not my fault I can't help it! I just always feel like drawing him! Anyways I gave this to my friend Nazanin/Darkmoon since I know she loves him so much!
Enjoy...[/color]
Posted
YAY!! Malik :love:

Hey wait... You erased the message?! Why??

Ah well... I love the picture! I shall always take good care of it Rhys, dun worry ^^
Guest yuka-kitsune
Posted
my friend thinks she marik/malik god save the world from Maggie (her name )
well it really good no flaws
Posted
[color=skyblue]Lol I erased the message because I didn't think you wanted everyone seeing what I wrote about you and Malik;)
Lol there are a million flaws in that drawing! The one that bothers me the most is his neck...its bugging me for some reason and I don't know how to fix it!>.<[/color]
Guest Chris
Posted
[size=1][color=green]there are very few flaws in that pic. you should be very proud. you are amazing at shading. i'm not a big fan of yugioh, or that style of drawing. but i do like that picture. very good job.[/color][/size]
Posted
Holy... wow. That's *awesome*

The thing that might be bugging you about the neck is that it looks like it gets a little bigger toward the top. Heck, that's barely noticeable from my standpoint though

wow. O.o
Posted
Wow, you are so talented! I saw your other piccy too but never posted on it, for reasons I don't yet know, but both of them have been wonderful! You really draw great!

Kaola
Posted
[color=skyblue]^^Thankies!^^ At first I didn't think I was going to be able to draw it cause I kept screwing up on the face. (Plus I was talking to *cough* someone on msn). But in the end I managed it and I'm glad I did^^[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...