Jump to content
OtakuBoards

eyes of heros i made up


do these eyes need work?  

9 members have voted

  1. 1. do these eyes need work?

    • Yes
      3
    • Kinda
      3
    • No
      1


Recommended Posts

Guest yuka-kitsune
Posted
look its quite intresting
Posted
Hey, not bad...
You practised them in different ways...i think.
Just draw that on soe of your pictures, they'll look way better then!
I'm only 13, I keep practising even if I the best in high school!
There's lots of Anime, and lots of style eyes. Just keep that up!
Posted
Wait, I'm confused. Is the poll there to rate the image, or see whether they need work, 1 being No, and 10 being Yes? If it's the second one, why not only have 2 choices, one being Yes, and one being No.
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]They are very good. They need a little work, and keep on practicing! Soon you'll be an awesome "eye" drawer. ^^;;

-Kitten[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
They are not bad, but they need work. Like, they need more highlighting, since that is what draws the most attention on most anime eyes... Also, make 'em in different styles... Like, right now they look quite the same, only in different sizes and colors.
Posted
[size=1]Okie, age [i]so[/i] does not matter Vicky! And Yuka, the eyes are drawn alright, but the coloring is messy. I say the coloring needs work.[/size]
Guest yuka-kitsune
Posted
i did this in a rush

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...