Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Trigun And cowboybebop Forum?


Recommended Posts

Guest legeto
Posted
[b]Dont forget To vote....[/b]


Hmmmm I have a few things to ask why not make a trigun and cowboybebop forum I mean both of those are porbably the most popular animes

Just a suggestion

Or are they to violent because [url]http://www.ani-community.net[/url] has a way of setting restriction that you have to be 17 or older or an age limit I and it is exceeded many people have tryed to pass but since v Bulliten has many features that is one and im sure many people would post there

:D :D :D :D :D :D :worried: :worried:
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]Well, there used to be a CowboyBebop forum, and I think we had a Trigun forum. (Not too sure about Trigun).The Cowboy Bebop forum wasn't very active at all.

But feel free to discuss them in the Anime Lounge. :bluesweat[/color] [/size]
Guest legeto
Posted
Well realy Well maybe thats becuase bebop peobly wasent so active I bet you 3000 users like cowboybebop nad trigun Im not being sassy buts its true
Posted
[color=red][size=1][font=arial]Cowboy Bebop and Trigun were Sub-Forums of Anime Lounge at one point, but no one really posted in them. As such, when the sub forums collapse, Cowboy Bebop and Trigun just sort of melded in with Anime Lounge.

There have been several people suggest they be brought back, but there really isn't enough activity to justify them. Seriously, look at AL. Considering the size of the membership base, there aren't many topics regarding the two series.

--Chris[/color][/size][/font]
Posted
Only recently, various sub forums related to various anime series, such as the ones you specified, were collapsed due to inactivity. They simply didn't have the fan interest to warrant their own forums. The Cowboy Bebop forum, in particular, failed as both a stand-alone forum [i]and[/i] a sub forum, so I don't see a point in "reviving" it.

You're still free to discuss these anime in the Anime Lounge forum, though.

Oh, and perhaps you should take your time and be more careful when posting. Your posts are a tad bit difficult to understand. So, if you could improve your spelling and punctuation, it would be great.
Posted
i thnink it would be nice, but talking about them in the anime lounge works for me too, because not only are they both discussed there, but other animes too that you look at and learn about. two more seperate forums would OK, but i still think that things are fine just the way they are now.
Posted
Well, Charles said it best when he said that Bebop failed as [/i]both[/i] a forum of its own, and a sub-forum. Bringning it back is out of the question.

And if Cowboy Bebop couldn't stand alone or be a sub-forum, it's quite unlikely Trigun could do either. I know we had a Trigun sub-forum at one time, but it apparantly failed. I know I myself didn't visit it; not for lack of liking the show, but for lack of having seen much of it, and lack of activity.

-Justin
Guest legeto
Posted
Yes but I mean shouldent like the director say somthing so far yes they should be brough back is ahead and every one cna only vote once
Posted
[color=#335062]I can only support what Charles has just said. These forums were collapsed because it wasn't worth having them seperate.

I think it's important to realize that all we're talking about here is a change in location. Discussing these animes in Anime Lounge does not limit the scope of your conversation for instance.

I mean, there is no need to have just [i]one[/i] Cowboy Bebop thread for example. The notion that multiple threads for one anime cannot exist in Anime Lounge isn't true. However, each thread must be different.

So one thread might be "Cowboy Bebop Episode Discussions"

And another might be "Cowboy Bebop Music"

See what I mean? There's still plenty of variety within each series. So, please don't see this as a limitation. ~_^[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...