OtakuBoards

Dragonball-a new hope

Sephiroth

Grand Kaio: Whoa! Some very intense battling. I know we're all looking forward to some very intense semi finals!

Picollo: Indeed. Either Craig has been very lucky, or he's more like Goku and Gohan than I gave him credit for.

Grand Kaio: So, let the semi-finals commence! The first match is between Picollo and Noterom. Picollo is the prized fighter of the North Quadrant, and Noterom is a very powerful fighter from the West Quadrant.

Both fighters stare each other off. The gong sounds, and both fighters charge at each other. Both fighters throwing punches and kicks, and at the same time trying to block the other persons.

Craig: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1....... Bye Noterom.

Just then, Picollo fires a huge beam at Noterom's face, throwing him out of the arena! Picollo lands on the stage, and walks down the steps.

Grand Kaio: Now, the very experienced fighter from the East Quadrant, Sulta, will take on the Saiyan wonder from the North Quadrant, Craig.

Both fighters walk onto the stage. The gong sounds, and Craig lifts up both his hands.

Craig: ULTIMA.......... CANNON!

Craig hits Sulta with a huge beam, Sulta is thrown high into the air. Craig flies up after him, and punches him in the gut, then kicks Sulta in the back of the neck. Sulta hurdles uncontrollably towards the ground! Craig raises his hands above his head.

Craig: Maa Senkooooooo!!!

Craig hits Sulta with Masenko, sending him flying into the arena. Sulta cannot move, so he gives up. Craig cheers with excitement.

Picollo: He has used a max of 3 moves on each opponent he has faced! How can this be? And......... how did he use Masenko so well?

Grand Kaio: We are in for one treat of a final round! 2 north quadrant fighters, both appearing to be very skilled, pair off in this clash. Picollo, Craig, please enter the ring for the final stage.

Picollo: Now we shall see.

Both fighters enter the ring. They are wearing identical cloaks. They both take them off, and throw the cloaks at each other. The cloaks meet in the middle, and crash to the ground, causing a small crater. Both warriors take up their fighting stances.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

(Sephiroth and Cube continued their intense battle, cube at his ultimate)

cube: You will NEVER defeat me

seph: thats what you think

(sephiroth disappears)

cube: what the-

(sephiroth reappears right in front of cube)

seph: you will NEVER be as strong or fast as I am

cube: damn you-

(sephiroth lands a huge punch to cube´s gut, and throws cube into the air)

seph: this ends now! ULTIMA BEAM!!!

(a huge beam is sent towards cube, cube is engulfed in the beam, he is now dead, nothing remains of him)

seph: this battle is done....

to be continued....

Picollo launches at Craig and lands a punch to Craigs gut. Craig falls to the floor, clutching his stomach. He stumbles back to his feet.

Picollo: No matter how tough you appear to be, I am alot stronger.

Craig:*cough* SHUT UUUUPPPPPP!

Craig lands a punch to Picollos face, he then starts to ummel Picollo.

Craig:*thinking* I have to beat Picollo, I must get the private lesson from the Grand Kaio so I can be strong enough to help my friends.

Craig pummels Picollo with everything he has, but Picollo just smiles!

Picollo: You're just like Goku, always convinced you will win. BUT THIS TIME YOU WON'T!

Picollo kicks Craig in the face, and Craig hurdles across the stage. He lands near the edge. The crowd starts to boo at such a terrible mismatch.

Grand Kaio: This is terribly dissapointing.

Craig slowly stumbles to his feet, his ripped clothes and cut face reflect how far out of his league Picollo is. Suddenly... Craig explodes with power! His eyes turn completely white. His hair turns yellow, then back to brown, then yellow again. His eyes suddenly tuen green, and his yellow hair sticks up towards the back. His muscles tighten greatly.

Picollo: Ahh! He turned into a Super Saiyan.

Craig: And now you lose Picollo.

Craig charges at Picollo, and punches him in the face! Picollo stumbles back towards the edge. Craig crosses his hands infront of his face.

Craig: Baa Kuu Haa Tsuu HAA!!!

As he says this, he whips his hands out, and energy explodes in all directions around him. This knocks PIcollo clean out of the ring, and into the stadium wall. Picollo then falls to the floor.

West Kaio: I remember that move..... that yellow haired sticky up thing made Goku beat Pikkon.

King Kaio: Well done Craig.

The crowd erupts in cheer. Craig powers back down to normal saiyan, and aises his hand in admiration, then approaches Picollo.

Craig: That was a great match.

Picollo: No........ it wasn't. Once you were Super Saiyan, I had no chance. I pushed you, and it cost me the match.

Grand Kaio: Well done Craig.......... OUR NEW WINNER!

The crowd erupts with applause. Craig approaches the grand Kaio.

Grand Kaio: Let me mend those clothes of yours.

Grand Kaio puts out his hand, and Craigs clothes are instantly repaired.

Grand Kaio: Meet me here tomorrow for your private lesson.

Craig: Great! Thanks Grand Kaio, I can't wait.

(sephiroth watches as king cold starts to beat aj)

cold: you bastard sephiroth, you killed my son! and now I will kill you! time to transform!!! raaaagh!!!

(king cold transforms into his ultimate transformation in an instant)

seph: hmmm, you are more powerful than cube, I never anticipated this

cold: have at you, seph!

(both fighters launch at each other viciously, and suddenly they both disappear from the face of the earth)

aj: what the? they´re so powerful they disappeared into another place in the galaxy!

Meanwhile, in a planet far from the earth, called Namook....

cold: heh, this should be a suitable place for your death!

seph: I think not

(both fighters charge at each other again, after a while it appears that sephiroth has the upper hand)

cold: I hav never met a fighter as powerful as you are, but I have a special surprise in store for you

seph: and that is?

(cold flys up into the air and fires a huge energy ball at sephiroth)

cold: say goodbye to the planet namook!

seph: you fool!

(the blast hits the planet with a terrifying strike, when the dust clears there is a huge hole on the planets surface)

cold: damn, I held back too much power

seph: so, couldn´t kill the both of us, huh?

cold: no I meant to kill you with this planet, I can breathe in space, this planet should blow up in about 5 minutes

seph: ...enough time for me to defeat you

to be continued....

The next day, Craig turns up at the arena. The Grand Kaio is waiting there for him.

Grand Kaio: Welcome Craig. I will teach you a few techniques today. First I will teach you Kaioken, and Super Kaioken. Then, Instant Translocation. Then, if you still want more, I'll teach you my best attack.

Craig: Okay, so lets get started.

Grand Kaio: Okay, first I will increase the gravity to 150 times that of Earths.

Suddenly Craig feels a tremendous force bear down on his shoulders. He struggles to stand up.

Grand Kaio: Lets begin shall we?

Craig: Okay............................ sure.

6 hours later, Craig has learned the Kaioken and Super Kaioken, he can now move freely in 150 times Earths gravity.

Grand Kaio: Now, the Instant Tranlocation technique. You put your first two fingers up to your forehead, and concentrate very hard on where you wish to go. Try and teleport to the other side of the stage.

Craig: Okay.

Craig puts his fingers up to his forehead, and seems to be thinking very hard. He suddenly dissapears, and in an instant reappears high in the air!

Grand Kaio: That puts a new meaning to the phrase "Got you head in the clouds":laugh:

You'll have to ask Sephiroth about joining.
-------------------------------------------------------------
4 hours later.

Grand Kaio: Now you've mastered the Instant Translocation. Now I will teach you my most powerful attack!

Craig: Great!

Grand Kaio: It can only be performe while using Super Kaioken. Its called Kaiodakama. It is very, very powerful, but after you use it, you will be immobilised for 10 minutes.

Craig: You mean after use, I wont be able to move.

Grand Kaio: Precisely, but it is incredibly strong, and 99 times out of 100 it completely obliterates an enemy.

Craig: How do I do it?

Grand Kaio: I'll show you.

To be continued....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B]Sorry guys,..look like my post never got psted after all!
It was me getting my head knocked in and you guys all helping...hehe..anyways..on with the changed story..

[b]
AJ: Damn! And I really thought I stood a chance against him too!
*breaks down mentally*[/b] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]*pat's AJs head*[/COLOR]

After 2 days constant training, Craig finally learns the Kaiodakama.

Grand Kaio: There is nothing more I can teach you now. Please use King Kaio to talk to your friends and ask them to wish you back.

Craig: Okay, thanks for everything Grand Kaio.

Craig bows to Grand Kaio and shakes his hand. He then flies off towards King Kaio. He approaches King Kaio.

King Kaio: Ah, your training is complete. You wish to contact your friends?

Craig: Yes please King Kaio.

King Kaio: Then just touch my back and you will be able to talk to them.

Craig:*While touching King Kaio's back*. Raiha, are you there?

Raiha: Wha............... Craig?

Craig: Yeah, I'm speaking to you from the upper plain. My training is done. As soon as the Dragonballs regenerate, please wish me back.

Raiha: Sure Craig! See you soon.

Craig: More like 6 months.

King Kaio: Done?

Craig: Yes, but it's gonna be like 6 months before they can wish me back.

King Kaio: Well that means 6 months of training and getting stronger!

Craig smiles!

Craig: YEAH!
-------------------------------------------------------------
Craig's new SSJ stats:
Strength: 100 000
Speed: 110 000
Dexterity: 99 000
Spirit: 90 000
Ki: 120 000

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJMihoshi [/i]
[B]:confused: :angel: Um...do you think i could join?
---------------------------------------------------------
::Yana lays on her bed, short brown hair under her head & off her neck as it is soooo hot::
Yana: Gosh, I am sooo bored! ::Sighs:: [/B][/QUOTE]

sure, read the first page of this rpg on what you have to do, you must post your bio, set out your stats and then just put yourself in the story somehow....
--------------
cold: hah, you think you can defeat me before this planet explodes? you MUST be kidding, even if you do, you have no way of escaping

seph: ....

[cold launches himself at sephiroth again, but it becomes clear that sephiroth outmatches him in every way]

cold: damn you, take this!

[cold launches a huge beam at sephiroth]

seph: this...ends...NOW!!!!

[sephiroth puts both arms in front of him]

seph: ULTIMA BEAM!!!

[a huge beam is unleashed, it easily overpowers that of king colds]

cold: noooo!!!

[cold is caught in the blast, his whole body disintegrates]

seph: it is over, and in 10 seconds, this planet will explode

[sephiroth just looks over at the horizon, as the whole planet explodes, when the dust clears, there is nothing left of the planet Namook, and sephiroth's life signal cannot be sensed from anywhere, not ever the outer plain]

to be continued....

[COLOR=purple]Sabirsing: ...*breathes* Sephiroth....where have you gone?

AJ: What?

Sabir: I can't sense Sephiroth or his energy level anywhere! He's disapeared off the face of the galaxy!

AJ: Is that bad?

Sabir: :demon: And I quote...I'm surrounded by idiots.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: See you later AJ. *teleports to waterfall*

[i]Walking into a small round cave, Sabirsing kneels down on the floor in front of a white slab of marble.[/i]

Sabir: Show me Craig. Friends Everlasting.

[i]As she said those words, she touched the surface of the marble with a finger. Instantly it turned into water and rings moved outwards in a circle from where she touched it.[/i]

Sabir: Do you hear me Craig?

Craig: Sabirsing? Oh great, now I'm hearing voices!

Sabir: You are hearing voices, but they are mine. Just listen to me.

Craig: Alright...

Sabir: I can bring you back to earth with the Life of One spell, and then we can have a better time locating Sephiroth. Will you help me?[/COLOR]

Craig: Okay Sabir, I trust you more than anyone. Bring me back.

Sabirsing: I will, you just wait right there.

Craig: Well, King Kaio, looks like I'm going back a bit earlier than expected.

King Kaio: What do you mean?

Craig: My friend Raiha says she can bring me back.

King Kaio: How do you know she can?

Craig: Because I trust her. I've known her since we were both very young, and she has never let me down.

King Kaio: Well, goodbye Craig, you are a great warrior.

Craig: Goodbye King Kaio, I will miss you as both a trainer and friend.

Craig sits down and prepares to be brougt back to life.

[COLOR=seagreen][i]Standing up very straight, Sabirsing places both hands above her head, one in front of the other and mutters a quick incantation.[/i]

Sabir: Power of Light,
Power of Hope,
Power of Forever,

Life Of One who lies slain will be restored, renewed, reborn!!!

[i]Instantly, Craig appears in a flash of blue energy and falls to the ground.[/i]

Craig: That was...different....

Sabir: :naughty: Welcome back Craig. *hugs Craig*[/COLOR]

Craig: Hey Sabir, it's great to see you again.

Sabirsing: Do you know what happened to Sephiroth?

Craig: Everything up to where they dissapeared.

Sabirsing: But how?

Craig: I'm not sure how, but when I died, I could see everything that was happening in the fight.

Sabirsing: Craig............ you seem so different?

Craig: What do you mean?

Sabirsing: Not in personality, but you seem much more powerful, much more focused.

Craig: Well, I can explain that.

Craig atsnds up, and starts to charge up, his ahir turns golden and sticks up, and his eyes tuen green. His muscles tighten greatly, and a yellow aura surrounds him.

Sabirsing: Thats what Sephiroth did!

Craig: Yes, I am a Super Saiyan.

Sabirsing: Wow! Well, lets get to Dende's tower. We'll have to fly quite a way.

Craig: No we won't. The Grand Kaio taught me a move called Instant Translocation. I can move at the speed of light.

Craig powers down to normal saiyan.

Craig: Now take my hand.

Sabirsing: Okay.

Craig takes hold of Sabir's arm, and puts his 2 fingers to his forehead. They dissapear, and in an instant, they appear at Dende's tower.

Craig: Well...........umm......... nice to meet you!

Nine'a: You to.

Craig walks over to Dende.

Craig: Hello Dende, can you tell us what happened to Sephiroth?

Dende: I have no clue. I can't sense him anywhere, no matter how hard I try.

Sabir: He's not coming back, is he?

Craig:*hugs Sabir*, Have some faith in Sephiroth. He'll be back.

As the Cube saga comes to a close, a new saga begins....

The Fist Saga
------------------------
[I]A year has passes since the disappearance of Sephiroth, the dragonballs have now been restored, and our heroes go to make their 2 wishes....

craig: what should we wish for?

sabir: I know! lets wish clair back!

craig: great idea!

[they both look at the dragon]

craig: oh eternal dragon, we wish that claire is wished back to life

shenron: your...wish...is...granted

[shenron's eyes glow red and claire appears in front of them]

claire: thanks a lot guys!

[hugs both of them]

sabir: heh, no problem

craig: umm, I'm afraid we have some bad news for you claire...

claire: oh...I know, I watched from the heavens

sabir: you don't know where he is either?

claire: I'm afraid not

craig: hey...why don't we ask the dragon?

sabir: ....why didn't I think of that

claire: great idea!

craig: oh eternal dragon, please show us what is happening to our friend sephiroth!

shenron: I...shall try

[shenron's eyes glow red, and a projection appears in front of them]

craig: its sephiroth!

[the projection shows sephiroth as a super saiya-jin, he is wearing huge weights on both his hands and legs, his clothes are torn to shreds, and his face is bloody]

sabir: oh my god, whats happened to him?

claire: he...seems different

[suddenly, sephiroth looks at them, raises one arm, and the projection is cut off]

sabir: ....that, I did NOT expect

craig: dammit! if only we knew what was going on!

shenron: my job here is done, farewell

[the dragon disappears and the dragonballs are spread all throughout the earth]

claire: what the hell is sephiroth up to....

to be continued....

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: Let me see for myself.

Clair: You're going to use the 7 point star?

Craig: Is that wise?

Sabir: It might answer some of our questions. But to find out where Sephiroth really is, I'm going to need blood from more than one person. There's myself, and...

Craig: Me.

Sabir: As you wish.

[i]Pulling out her Zamma To, Sabir gently cuts into Craig's wrist, then hers, and lets the blood fall to the ground. Reaching out her hands, she carefully draws a large 7 point star. Stepping into the middle of it gently, she gently murmers incantation.[/i]

Sabir: :demon: ......

[i]Minutes pass, as Sabirsing stands there, motionless...[/i]

Sabir: *steps out of the star, which vanishes instantly* Sephiroth is in need of our help, but we can do nothing as of now.[/COLOR]

[I]Somewhere....[/I]

???: is that the BEST you got sephiroth?

seph: what are you talking about, these weights on my arms and legs weigh at least 100 000 tons each

???: so what, add another 100 000 tons on each of them! you can handle it

seph: I'll just train a little more like this before increasing the weights

???: do as I say! I won't hesitate to kill you

seph: ....ok

(sephiroth increases each of his weights by 100 000 tons)

???: there, now try training

seph: its...kind of...hard to...move around

???: you'll get used to it, and wipe your face, its covered in blood

seph: thats because of when you punched me

???: haha, yeah, I know, now wipe your face! my next punch will crush your skull

seph: ....ok

[sephiroth wipes his face and continues training]

to be continued....

sephiroth's stats have increased....

Strength: 85 000>>>285 000
Speed: 85 000>>>285 000
Dexterity: 85 000>>>285 000
Spirit: 85 000>>>285 000
Ki: 85 000>>>285 000

Craig: So, you sure there's nothing we can do?

Sabir: Positive. Wherever he is, it's beyond our reach.

Craig: Well, I'm sure wherever he is, he's getting stronger. So thats what I must do.

Sabir: Wha???

Craig: Well, I woudn't want Sephiroth to think I'm slacking now... would I?

Sabir: I suppose not.

Craig: Then lets start training! Now I'm going to Capsule Corp to train in one of their special gravity simulator rooms.

Craig waves goodbye to Sabir, and flies off. A short time later he arrives at Capsule Corp. He enters an office, to see an old woman sitting at the desk.

Craig: Hello, Pan isn't it?

Pan: Yes, you wish to train in the gravity room?

Craig: Yes please.

Pan: Go ahead.

Craig walks into a room, it's completely white, with a blue floor, and a control panel on the wall. He walks over to it.

Craig: I'll start off at 100 times Earth's normal gravity.

Craig turns the dial untill the computer says 100. Craig suddenly feels a great force pushind down on him.

Craig: I'd............ better........... power............. up a bit.

Craig powers up, without going super saiyan.

Craig: Much better.

Craig starts flipping round, doing punches and kicks and firing ki.