OtakuBoards

Dragonball-a new hope

Sephiroth

[COLOR=royalblue]Thankx Craig.:D I get my attack style from Slayers...I watch too much anime....:rolleyes: NOT!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=purple]RL Sabir: You're not even giving up? Fine...I'll force you to give up![/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]Mazek: NOOO!!! I won't be beaten by a mere child! It's degrading!!! :flaming:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple]RL Sabir: I think you've done enough damage to me for one day.....*powers up* DRAGON.. ...... ..... ...HEEEART!!!!!

[i]An strange burst of red ki appears on Sabir's chest and surges towards Mazek....quickly, it turns into a full blown ki blast and completely tears apart Mazek...[/i]

RL Sabir: Told 'ja. :smirk:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]Mazek: Beaten by a little girl! I'll come back and defeat you someday!!! *fades away*

[i]The murcury disapears, and everything returns to normal...[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: *power level returns to normal* ....Ah...I think I stressed myself today... Anyways...time to check on the "guys."

[i]Sabirsing's Stats all increase by 2,000...

Sabirsing leaves the waterfall, and teleports to the tower...[/i][/COLOR]

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[I]1 day remains until the arrival of cube, sephiroth has trained a lot and now stands on a hill top looking into the distance, waiting for cube's arrival....[/I]

Seph: only one day left, there is no point in me training on this final day, my body would benefit better if I relaxed it, cube should be arriving here in 1 day, I shall just await his arrival....

to be continued....

new stats....

Strength: 15 500>>>16 000
Speed: 15 500>>>16 000
Dexterity: 15 500>>>16 000
Spirit: 15 500>>>16 000
Ki: 15 500>>>16 000

Craig steps out of the ROST, after 4 days of training!

AJ: Wow, your almost as strong as Sephiroth!

Craig: Yeah, well, I gotta go, I'll see you guys at the battle.

With that Craig flies off, and in a short time he lands outside a house on top of a mountain. He knocks the door and enters. An old man sits in the corner. The old man is Goten

Craig: Hello Grandfather.

Goten: Hello Craig, nice to see you again.

Craig: I'm sure you know of the evil that is coming here now, and I'm afraid that even I shall not be able to defeat it.

Goten: You will my boy, have faith!

Craig: Well, never the less, I wanted to see you before I go to battle tomorrow. But soon I must go and join Sephiroth.

Goten: Well my boy, you have become much more powerful than myself. I am proud of you. Now go!

Craig: Yes, thank you grandfather.

Craig steps out of the house and takes off! Moments later he lands on a hill next to Sephiroth.
--------------------------------------------------
Craig's new stats:
Strength: 15050
Speed: 15100
Dexterity: 15000
Spirit: 14950
Ki: 15150

[COLOR=royalblue]Okay: I won't go to the tower...I'll go somewhere nice and silent....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=teal]Sabirsing: *teleports to [i]Alaska.[/i] *breathe* ....quiet...calm...cold...

Nine'a: You return to my homeland.

[i]The huge wolverine is lying down on a huge stone cliff...watching Sabirsing.[/i]

Nine'a: The evil approaches...and it is all I can do to be still and wait. My father...killed by your grandmother...tainted with the evil that comes... And I can do nothing.

Sabirsing: You will not fight with me?

Nine'a: No. My place is here, among the caribou, the wolves. You came here for quiet...to rest. And rest you shall recieve. *blinks twice*

Sabirsing: ...thank you Nine'a.

[i]Closing her green eyes, she falls alseep in the snow....[/i]

Nine'a: An evil greater than the one in you...Daughter of the Venom.[/COLOR]

[sephiroth notices craig standing next to him]

seph: hmmm, you've grown considerably stronger

craig: thanks, but your still a little stronger

seph: maybe so, but it won't matter, I still do not think we are strong enough

craig: hmm, so how long left?

seph: 6 hours, I can sense him already, and at the moment he is as stronger

craig: I was afraid you was gonna say that....

to be continued....

Craig: We had 3 weeks, with both ROST's, and still he greatly overpowers us!

Sephiroth: Well, we've done all we can now.

Craig: HA, you sound like my grandfather.

Sephiroth: Good for me, he was a great warrior.

Craig: Yeah, he always use to tell me the story of his father, or my great grandfather, and how he could always stand up to every obstacle and over come it! I hope we can do the same this time.

seph: ah, you must be talking about the great son gokou, truly a man of admiration

craig: I agree

seph: cube doesn't greatly over power us at the moment, but he might be concealing his energy, I'm not sure

craig: well I guess we will find out soon enough

seph: indeed....

to be continued....

Craig: Do you think others are on the ship with him?

Sephiroth: I can't sense other significant powers.

Craig: I now what you mean, I can only sense one power that we need to worry about, and that is Cubes. But I find it hard to believe that he has come here alone.

Sephiroth: Yes, I imagine he would have some good soldiers that he uses to do his fighting when he can't be bothered.

Craig: Yeah, his lackies.

Sephiroth: Exactly.

[COLOR=purple]Sabirsing: *dreaming* ....it's so quiet here....where am I?

??????: Daughter of the Venom....your time draws near....soon you will be like us again......AWAKE!

Sabirsing: :eek:!!! *wakes up* What was that? Nine'a...

Nine'a: Yes?

Sabirsing: Why am I dreaming about my past? I thought that my life as Daughter of the Venom was over.

Nine'a: Evil is coming. I told you that. Perhaps you will have a brush with it and be transformed again.

Sabirsing: :( I don't want to be Venom's child again! No! I won't! :flaming: I refuse! *teleports to Craigh and Sephiroth's location* Hi guys...*sigh*

Sephiroth: Something wrong?

Sabirsing: ....yes....

Craig: Care to tell us?

Sabirsing: Several years ago, I met a magician named Aruke. He helped me perfect my killing and magic techniques, and I thought he was doing me a favor...but then he turned around and said that I would become his servant to repay him for my training.

Craig: ...and then...?

Sabirsing: And then...he transformed me into Venom's daughter, Varis. He did it to make me powerful, because he realized that, when I tapped into my dark side, I grew incredibly strong...stronger than I could ever be. I loved the power I had, but then I realized that Varis wasn't me. I fought his control, and I finally broke free....

Sephiroth: ...go on...

Sabirsing: I think he's coming back...perhaps with Cube, perhaps without. But I don't think Aruke is going to leave me alone. He's always in the back of my thoughts, talking to me, trying me to come back to him...[/COLOR]

seph: do not worry sabirsing, we will stand by you in the battle should he be accompanying cube

sab: thanks, I was hoping you would say that

craig: yeah, we all gotta stick together on this one

seph: speaking of which, I will send a telepathic message to the rest of the fighters to make their way here, cube will be arriving in 1 hour

craig: d@mn, time sure us flying fast

[I]Fighters, this is sephiroth, cube will be arriving in 1 hour, you should make your way to where I am now, he will be arriving shortly....[/I]

seph: there, the more people that join us, the better chance we have of winning....

to be continued....

Samsung: Finally I safely arrive. The nurse kept on pumping morphine, kokain and heroein into me. The steroids she injected into me should take it's effect now.....

Samsung Stats increased a lot after his recovery from Death's flu.

New Stats

Strenght: 400 -> 10500
Speed: 500 -> 18,500 (got to keep my reputation)
Dextreity: 200 -> 11000
Spirit: 100 -> 9900
ki: 10 -> 11... (side effect)

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: *sigh* No matter how strong you guys stand with me, Aruke won't be stopped by ki attacks. He's too strong.

Craig: Anyone can die from our energy blasts, nobody's imortal!

Sabir: I didn't say he was imortal, I said that he was invulnerable to ki. Elemental attacks are only what causes him pain, and I'm the only one who knows them. Now, I am not strong enough to beat him, but as Varis, I can kill him easily. I just don't want to be Varis again...[/COLOR]

Craig: Look, all we can hope for is that he doesn't arrive at the same time Cube does. We'll have a hard enough time with him.

Sephiroth: True, we'll really need to focus on Cube.

Sabirsing: I know, I really hope hes not on that ship.

[I]Tonberry steps out of the Royal Time chamber with his Father... His cloak is ripped, and his knife blunt... He has been training for the equivelent of 5 years...[/I]

Tonberry King: You have done well, Son. I have now taught you everything I know...
Tonberry: Thank you, Father. I must now leave, for there is an Evil being heading towards Earth...
Tonberry King: I see... Here, take these...

[I]Tonberry's father, the Tonberry King walks over to him, and hands him a royal fighting cloak, and a Knife made of the most priceless Silver...[/I]

Tonberry: Thank you again, Father...
Tonberry King: You're most welcome, my son. Remember, If you ever need anything else, just come around.
Tonberry: Alright.. I bid you farewell..

[I]Tonberry puts the Knife in it's scabbard, and puts on the Cloak... He then swiftly leaves the palace, and heads for the portal gate... He steps through, and enters his underground training grounds... He doesn't lose pace, and continues through the corridoors of the College... He comes to the doors, and jumps into the air, Flying off to meet up with the others...[/I]

[B]Stats update;[/B]

Strength: 13850
Speed: 11500
Dexterity: 10450
Spirit: 5039
Ki: 25000

[B]Techs;[/B]

Tonberimeha - Like the Kamehameha, except it is green, and the user shouts 'Tonberimeha!' when using it.
Gallic-Tonberimeha - A combination of the Gallic Gun and the Tonberimeha techniques.
Latern Flash - A deadly burst of light that damages both the user and the enemy greatly. Almost suicidal.
Everyones Grudge - Uses the evil in a persons heart to damage them. The more evil they are, the more damage it deals.
Junk - Causes a barrage of old Junk (Televisions, Pots, Old cars, etc) to smother all enemies.
It's Sharp - Powers up the knife greatly, then stabs the enemy, dealing extreme damage.

[B]Power ups;[/B]

Royal Titan: Power x10

[COLOR=purple]Craig: Don't worry about it, we're strong enough.

Sabirsing: *sigh* ....all I have to do is stay away from Aruke....he's coming...I just felt it....and if you've noticed....my hair is turning green again...

Craig: Meaning?

Tonberry: She's turning into a namek.:D

Sabir: NO!!! :flaming: I'm turning into Varis again, Aruke's control is bringing the demon in me out again.

Tonberry: Oh. Too bad.

Sabir: Is that the best you can do?!? :flaming:

Sephiroth: Ignore him. We have bigger problems to deal with.

Sabir: *points to the sky* Like that one?

All: :eek:[/COLOR]

seph: finally, cube has arrived, now we will find out if all that training we have been doing has paid off, I still think he is more powerful

[cube's ship touches down in the distance from the fighters]

craig: should we go say hello?

seph: not just yet, lets see what happens....

[I]Inside Cube's ship....[/I]

Soldier: Lord Cube, we have landed without any problems

Cube: excellent, now first of all we need to gather those legendary dragonballs, I hear that they reside on this planet, immortality WILL be mine

???: I sense that they have been used recently, you will probably have to wait another year

Cube: nonsense, the balls are out there, its just a matter of finding them, no use in getting out hands dirty, lets send out the Shoryu Squad to retrieve them, I doubt any being on this planet can defeat them, they should have no troubles in finding them

???: very well, *gets on telecom* shoryu squad, please make your way to the deck

[moments later, the 5 members of the shoryu squad appear in front of cube and the mystery man]

shoryu squad: how may we be of service?

[the mystery man gives them their instructions]

shoryu squad: no problem, we will go now!

[they disappear]

[I]Back outside....[/I]

Seph: did you hear that?

craig: huh, hear what?

sabirsing: I did seph, and it doesn't sound good

seph: cube and some mystery guy have just sent out their special task force, the shoryu squad, they should be seeing us as soon as they step out of the ship

ton: oh man, as if cube wasn't bad enough, now we have to face these guys as well?

seph: no use crying about it, because here they come

[the shoryu squad appear in front of the fighters]

shoryu squad: we are....the SHORYU SQUAD!

Mingo: I am.....MINGO!

Lance: I go by the name of.....LANCE!

Jay: JAY'S the NAME and THIS is my GAME!

Boom: I am BOOM and thats whats gonna happen to YOU!

Captain Shoryu: CAPTAIN.....SHORYU!

Shoryu squad: together, we are the SHORYU SQUAD! *they pose*

[sephiroth, sabirsing, samsung, tonberry and craig stand there, anime sweat drops appear behind their heads]

to be continued....

ooc: by the wat raiha, the mystery guy can be that guy you were talking about....

Craig: O lovley, we expect fighters, and we get a bunch of weak posers!

Boom: We aren't weak, we are the legendary

Shoryu sqaud: SHORYU SQUAD!

Sephiroth: Yeah, you said that already.

Captain Shoryu: Now, where are your dragonballs? Lord Cube sent us out here to find them. If you tell us, then no harm shall come to you!

Tonberry: Yeah right. Anyway, the dragonballs were recently used and so have turned to stone for a year!

Mingo: Nonsense! Their lying.

Lance: We'll give you onw more chance to tell us before we beat an answer out of you.

Craig: Tonberry told you the truth!

Jay: Ignorant earthlings!

Sephiroth: Ignorant, who are you calling ignorant!

Craig: Yeah, if you had any sense at all, you would have realised that I'm clearly not an earthling!

Captain Shoryu: So what are you then?

Craig: I'm a saiyan!

Shoryu squad: A SAIYAN! IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Samsung: While this drama is going on, I better go home and take a quick nap and some snacks and...

Sabir: Where are you going?!! (she's green and mean, and grab hold of Samsung before he escapes)

Samsung: I need more drugs.... (shivering) I got some in my pocket, they'll do the trick....

New Stats...

Strenght: 11000
Speed: 19000
Dexterity: 11500
Spirit: 10000
ki: 5.... (what's happening?)

[COLOR=purple]Okay, he can be Aruke, [sorcerer, bad bad bad sorcerer]. BTW, Shoryu squad....HAHAHAHAHAH, that's funny. :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]Sabir: Aruke's here..... I'm losing control Sephiroth!!!

Sephiroth: Fight it!

Sabir: I can't! *screams in rage*

Jay: ......little demon b*tch...

Sabir: B*tch? Me? :devil: Perhaps you'd like to see how demon like I can be.......

[i]Quickly, all of Sabirsing's hair turns green and her body grows leaner, more muscular...and after her transformation, she falls to the ground.....[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]Sephiroth: Sabir!

Craig: Are you okay?!? *runs over to her*

[i]Sabirsing pushes her self up, eyes closed...then she stands up and her eyes snap open...They are golden, a deadly, insidous golden...[/i]

Varis: I rise again....:devil:[/COLOR]

Captain Shoryu: Well, since none of you will tell us, then we shall have to use force! Mingo, step forward.

Mingo: Yes captain.

Captain Shoryu: Which one of you will lose your lives against Mingo?

All of the warriors look around at each other, then Varis steps forward.

Craig: Sephiroth, we can't let her fight! She is evil now, she may destroy the Earth.

Tonberry: He's right Sephiroth, we must stop her.

[sephiroth steps in front of varis' way]

seph: no, there is no need for you to battle in your condition, I will take your place

[varis steps back, sephiroth looks at the shoryu force]

seph: I will say this only once, if you value your lives, then you should leave right now, we have already told you about the dragonballs, whether you believe it or not is entirely up to you

mingo: hah, you have yourself a little attitude problem, you don't stand a chance against any of us

seph: you will find out just how powerful I am momentarily, and the rest of the people you see here are no push over either

mingo: heh, a fighter with a big mouth, lets see how strong you REALLY are!

captain shoryu: well, we don't all really need to be here, Jay and I will split up to search of the dragonballs, you three take care of these pesky insects

[captain shoryu and jay fly off into the distance]

mingo: looks like its time for you to die, bluey

seph: quiet, you

to be continued....

Lance: I'll take the bite size saiyan!

Craig: BITE SIZE!!

Lance: Well, you may not be small compared to most people, but you are compared to me!

Craig: Small in size compared to you, maybe. Small in size compared to your power level, absolutely not.

Lance: What did you say?

Craig: I'm saying that I am smaller than you, but I'm also a lot stronger!

Lance: Yeah right.