Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
"Sorry man, but I've been lying to you!" said Craig

"What do you mean?" said Sephiroth

"I'm a lot faster than I'm letting on!" said Craig

"Your not the only one!" said Sephiroth

Suddenly Craig and Sephiroth completely dissapear from sight, but the others know they are there because they can still feel their power! The two warriors suddenly stop, breathing hard, when Craig puts one hand up and puts the other interlocking behind it!

"Ultima Cannon" said Craig

"Oh $hit, I remember this move, Masssssssenkkkkoooo" said Sephiroth

Both beams meet in the middle and explode with huge energy! Both warriors fall th the ground!

"Pretty good" said Craig

"Not to baf yourself" said Sephiroth

They both flip back up,and charge at each other again! However , Cube ship arrives in only two hours!

"Where the hell are the others?" said Sephiroth

---------------------------------------
Craig new stats:
Strength: 340
Speed: 390
Dexterity: 290
Spirit:240
Ki: 430
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Uh Seph...it's Sabirsing, not Raiha.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samsung: Okay...here I goooooo!!!

Sabirsing: He'll never make it...*6.9 seconds go by*

Samsung: I'm back!

Sabirsing: Godammit!

Sephiroth and Craig stop fighting...

Craig: I wanna see this!

Samsung: Hell yeah!

Sabirsing: :o. *thinks to self* Why can't I die now?[/COLOR]
Posted
[I]Everyone looks at Sabirsing.[/I]

Sabirsing: "I have got to get out of here..."

Samsung: "Well..."

Sabirsing: "Um...I got to go."

[I]Sabirsing flys over to the other side of the tower, where Warlock is meditating. [/I]

Samsung: "HEY!!! Get back here!"

Warlock: "I recommened you run. I'll slow them down."

[I]Samsung speeds over, only to be stopped by Warlock.[/I]

Warlock: "You're not going anywhere."

[I]Samsung flips back.[/I]

Samsung: "I'll take you on!"

Warlock: "Finally..."

[I]Warlock rolls his shoulders back, causing an overcoat he has been wearing for the last few minutes to drop down to this elbows. He takes out his left arm, and throws the coat behind him. It drops like a stone to the groung below the tower. Warlock now steps back into his fighting stance, his cloak moving in the wind.[/I]

Warlock: "Finally, I get some action..."
Posted
seph: I'm gonna look for the other dragonballs, you guys stay up here and train, cube should be arriving in 6 hours (not 2), see ya....

[sephiroth disappears from view]

craig: d@mn, he's fast....

to be continued....
Posted
Craig fly's over to where Warlock and Samsung are training, there he sits down and starts meditating!

Samsung: Hey, watch this!

Samsung flies at Craig, and tries to kick him, but Craig hits him with a Ki blast that shoots him up into the air!

Warlock: Hmm, how about you take me on aswell!

Craig: I don't need his help!

Warlock: We'll see, fine, a triple threat match it is!
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Sabirsing: *wipes away sweat* Whew...that was too close.

Sephiroth: Where are the dragonballs we're missing?

Sabirsing: Ahh! Oh, it's just you. Let me think...*locates both* The Taklamakan desert in Mongolia, and the North Pole area.

Sephiroth: ...great. I'll get the North Pole one.

Nine'a: Let me.

Sabirsing: Okay, go ahead.

Sephiroth: Was that wise?

Sabirsing: :smirk: Nine'a was born there, I think he knows what he's doing. Go ahead and get the one in Mongolia, I'll help you from my hidding place.[/COLOR]
Posted
[sephiroth arrives in mongolia, he quickly scans the area and feels a strange energy]

seph: must be the dragonball

[looks around for a while and finally finds it]

seph: found it! now to get back to the others

[he flies back up to the tower]

seph: sabirsing, could you do me a favour?

sab: sure seph

seph: send out a message to all the fighters who aren't here to make their way to the tower now, were almost ready to use the dragonballs....

to be continued....
Posted
My new stats:
Strngth: 360
Speed: 410
Dexterity: 310
Spirit: 260
Ki: 450
------------------------------------------------

Craig, Warlock, and Samsung stop their training.

Craig: Thre's nothing more we can do now.

Samsung: Let's go see Sephiroth

The three of them fly over to Sephiroth.

Sephiroth: Hey guys, we're almost ready to use the Dragonballs. Can you feel that? ............... He's close!

Warlock: I hope we're strong enough!

Craig: Only time will tell!
Posted
Sabirsing: Am I too late?

Samsung: Just in time.....:devil:

Warlock: Come on! Pay attention!

Sabirsing: I'll strip when were done. Till then I'll do this. (starts to open shirt)

Craig: Oh, man! She's stripping!

Warlock: Shut up! I'm enjoying this....:D

Sabirsing: Till then, I'll wear only a tight T-Shirt. That's should be enough....

Craig: I don't think I can hold it.... I'm going to let 'it' go inside my room.....

Samsung: Hmmmm, the outline of the brea$t..... fine, I'll manage....

Sephiroth: It's a brea$t of fresh a$$.....

Sabirsing: [SIZE=3]PARDON?[/SIZE]

Sephiroth: Nothing......
Posted
Single H, consider the therapy. *sweatdrop*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[COLOR=royalblue]Nine'a: Got it! *appears in front of Sabirsing* *drops the dragonball at her feet*

Sabirsing: *picks it up* At last! We have all of them.

Seph: Great! I need to see Dende now...*disapears with all 7 Dragonballs.

Nine'a: I'll be back later, I saw something I didn't like back there.

Sabirsing: That's fine. *closes eyes*

Warlock: What is she doing?

Sabirsing: Shut up!
*uses telepathy*
This is a message to all fighters, come to Dende's look out, we are going to summon the eternal dragon and we need all the help we can get....
Come...come....*opens eyes*

Craig: Ow...that was a bit strong.

Sabirsing: Well...when you stand next to me, it's going to be stronger than if you were in the middle of the ocean.

Craig: Good point.[/COLOR]
Posted
I've got a complaint to make, my characters, Raiha, Sabirsing [from FF], always end up acting like prostitutes...so can we all do me a big favor and kill Single H?
Posted
ok raiha, single h, you should kow this is an rpg and making those kinds of actions for other people is completely out of character, please don't do it again....

-----------------------------
[sephiroth appears in front of dende with all the dragonballs

seph: ok, I have the dragonballs, now what?

dende: well, we can make 2 wishes, the first wish should be to try and slow time for cube, that way you can get as much training in as you can

seph: ok, thats a good idea, and the second wish?

dende: you can use it for whatever you like

seph: ok, summon the dragon

dende: fine...

[dende performs a chant and suddenly the dragonballs begin to glow, and a huge dragon appears before them]

shenron: you have 2 wishes, use them wisely

seph: for the first wish, I wish to slow down the arrival of cube and his ship by as much as possible

[the shenron's eyes begin to glow red, and then dye down]

shenron: it is done, instead of arriving in 4 hours time, he will arrive in 3 weeks

seph: good, and for my second wish, I wish for you to increase my power level by as much as you can

[shenron's eyes glow red and dye down again]

shenron: it is done, farewell

[shenron disappears and all the dragonballs head off in different locations]

seph: hmmm, not a bad power upgrade, thanks dende, I gotta go tell the others

[seph heads towards the rest of the fighters]

to be continued....

---------------------
new stats....

Strength: 340>>>700
Speed: 340>>>700
Dexterity: 340>>>700
Spirit: 340>>>700
Ki: 340>>>700
Posted
The others fly over to Sephiroth.

Sabirsing: Whay the, how are you so much stronger?

Craig: Somebody cheated!!

Sephiroth: I DID NOT CHEAT!!! I just bended the rules a bit, that's all! Anyway, Cube doesn't arrive for 3 weeks now!

Craig: Well then, I guess we should start training in the room of spirit and time. Being as Sephiroth is now way stronger than the reat of us, I think he should go in last so the rest of us can catch up a bit.

Sephiroth: Seems fair enough.

Samsung: I wanna go in first.

Warlock: Okay, you and Sabirsing go in now, stay in for 1 day, then Craig and myself will go in!

Sabirsing: Aww................. okay!

The door opens, Samsung and Sabirsing walk inside, the door closes behind them!
Posted
seph: go in the ROST if you must, but I will go in last, and do not forget, the maximum you can stay in there is 2 years

craig: oh, good thing you reminded me

seph: I will be back here in 1 week to use the ROST, ciao

[sephiroth flies off]

to be continued....
Posted
Craig: You know, all my life I've kept up with his power! Then, just as I start to surpass him, he goes and asks Shenron to raise his power level!

Warlock: Don't worry, you'll catch up! You'll be training with me after all!

Craig: Yeah, I suppose your right! So, you want to train now?

Warlock: Sure!

Both warriors stand up and get into battle positions, they prepare to battle!
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Sabirsing: ...Sephiroth is so dead...once I get out of here...

Samsung: So...wanna train?

Sabirsing: :flaming: Sure...*power level imediatly jumps to SSJ*

Samsung: That was quick.

Sabirsing: And easy. :smirk: SPIRIT FORCE!!!!!

A white ki blast, similar to a Terra Force [digimon], hurls towars Samsung...[/COLOR]
Posted
[b][i]AJ wakes up,
yawns,
and gets out of bed.[/i]
AJ: Aw dammit! They're calling!
[i]Does that dodgy thing that Picollo does, and his clothes appear[/i]
AJ: Gotta go quick!
[i]Runs out of his house.
Remembers that he lives on a hill in the sea.
Too late.[/i]
AJ: *surfaces* Aw man! This happens everyday! I wake up late, miss a call, miss breakfast, get wet, and, and, and-and..it sucks!
[i]Instant Transmits himself to Dende's Look-out Point[/i]
[u]Power level[/u]
Strength: 200 -> 210
Speed: 250 -> 265
Dexterity: 180 -> 200
Spirit: 170 -> 175
Ki: 200 -> 215[/b]
Posted
[b]
AJ: Ah,..looks like the whole crew are here..
*no one says anything*
AJ: What are we waiting for? Let's spar! Oh, dibs on the ROST first!
Popo: 2 have already entered Mr. AJ..
AJ: :( Oh..
AJ: Well I go after everyone else gets their turn!

Power level:
Strength: 210 -> 220
Speed: 265 -> 275
Dexterity: 200 -> 210
Spirit: 175 -> 185
Ki: 215 -> 225[/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b] Heh heh, Life isn't fair,..as you once said to me.. ;)[/b] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]I know, I'm just venting. :flaming:[/COLOR]
Posted
I'm soo bored.... Training everyday....
-------------------------------------------------

Samsung: Sabirsing can't see me here..... The tight T-Shirt is working.... She's sweating.... The shirt is going to get wet in minutes..... My binoculars are ready.....

Sabirsing: I'm sweating like a pig and Samsung left me here..... Men...

Craig: Uh... Sabirsing? Where's Samsung.....

Sabirsing turns around. Her shirt's all wet. Craig stood there, staring at her chest. Then he snaps from the trance.

Craig: I'll go and look for him..... bye.....

Sabirsing: I better go change...

Samsung: D@mn! Craig's gonna get it....
Posted
Warlock: I turn my head for a second and Craig's gone. The kid is good.....

Craig: Hi, I just went to the toilet.

Warlock: That's fine. (punches Craig soo hard he fall backward) Next time tell me....

Craig: *Cough* Ok... *Cough*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...