OtakuBoards

Dragonball-a new hope

Sephiroth

[COLOR=royalblue]Sabirsing: Right...*teleportation* *reapears at the waterfall* Ahh...I'm home...

[i]Walking out onto the water, she stands in the center of the lake and holds both of her hands above her head, crosess the palms together and closes her eyes.[/i]

Sabir: You who cross between earth and sky, flying far, flying high, release your power into me.

[i]Instantly, huge bat wings spurted from her back and flew outward, catching the moonlight across their black surfaces. Feral Laporin Sabirsing looked up, and bared feral teeth. Smiling devilishly, she flew upwards and spiraled into the stratasphere.[/i][/COLOR]

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*Suddenly, there is a knock on the door. Craig turns down the gravity, and opens the door. A warrior stands there.*

Craig: Who are you? Whatdya want?

*The warrior does not answer*

Craig: What do you want?
Neil: I wish to train. With you...
Craig: :smirk: Very well...

*Neil enters the room, and Craig resets the gravity to 10.
Neil begins streching out, and then powers up. Craig does not have to wait for Neil, for Neil is not that strong. Neil runs up toward Craig and is about to punch him, when Craig disappears! Craig reappears behind Neil*

Neil: YOU THINK THIS A JOKE?! I'M SERIOUS!

*Craig implants a foot in the small of Neil's back, and sends Neil through the wall! Neil lays there, unconsensce.*

Craig: Oh, crap!

[sephiroth continues training intensely]

???: yes! thats the way, learn to use your anger, feed off it to gain even MORE power!

[sephiroth's training begins to intensify even more after increasing his energy]

???: now train as much as you can, we have 5 days left, on the fourth day you will rest....

to be continued....

Craig: Oh dang.

Craig runs over to the hole in the wall.

Craig: How could I be so stupid. This wall will cost loads to repair. Why did that Neil have to challenge me................................ NEIL!

Craig runs over to Neil.

Craig: You alright man?

Craig produces a Senzu bean and gives it to Neil. Neil takes it, and soon regains consiousness. He gets back up.

Neil: I think I'll train on my own for a while.

Craig: Okay dude. Hey, I'm going to visit my friend Raiha after, you wanna come?

Neil: Okay.

Craig: I'll come get you when I go.

Craig goes inside a new gravity chamber and turns the Gravity up to 250. Craig can barely manage to stand.

Craig: Best.................... power................ up. Kaioken x20!

A huge red aura comes around Craig, and he easily stands up. His Kaioken gives him enough time to power up properly. Craig now moves freely in 250 gravity. He puts his arms out.

Craig: Kaioken x20 Kaa Mee Haa Mee HAA!!!

Craig fires the Kamehameha, then uses instant tranlocation to get to the other end of the room. He powers up to SSJ.

Craig: AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

He powers up, and lets the beam hit him! When the smoke clears, Craig stands there, his arms in an X infront of him. He is barely hurt.

Craig: Okay then. Lets try that new attack.

Craig then realises he will be immobalised for 10 minutes after the attack.

Craig: Maybe if I use it at half strength, then use Super Kaioken after I've done it, I'll be able to get to it.

Craig powers down to half his max.

Craig: Kaio............ da......... ka.......... MA!!!

Craig launches a huge purple beam from his palms.

Craig: SUPER KAIOKEN!!!

Craig flies around the beam, and with Super Kaioken still powering him, he lets the beam hit him!!! When the smoke clears, Craig i on the floor, his clothes ripped, and unable to move. Just then Neil walks in. Neil shoots a beam to blow up the gravity machine, rushes for a Senzu bean, and gives it to Craig. Craig flips up, and uses the Picollo move to repair his clothes.

Neil: What the he.ll did you do?

Craig: Something a bit stupid. It raised my power level a lot, but if you hadn't of come in when you did, I would have died......... again. Thanks.

Neil: No prob. I gotta get back to training.

Craig: Me too, I gotta find yet another gravity room.
--------------------------------------
Craig's new stats:
Strength: 130 000
Speed: 150 000
Dexterity: 110 000
Spirit: 110 000
Ki: 200 000

Neil: See ya!

*Neil blasts off, and goes to a mountain range*

Neil: Well, this is good. SPLIT FORM!

*Neil creates 3 other Neils(I never thought I would ever say that!), and the three copies attack the original Neil. After a few hours, Neil is losing his upper hand.*

Neil: C'MON! NOW! You can't beat me, I'll take you all on!

*All three of the copies begin to charge up the Flare attack.*

Neil: AaaaAAAAAhhhHHHH!!! I shouldn't have said that! FINE! LIGHTNING!

*Neil's hand charges with electricity, then fires at the nearest clone. The Lightning flies at near-light speed(it looks like lightning, only from ma hand). The Lightning fries the clone for 1/8 of a second, then explodes. The clone falls to the ground, near lifeless. Neil then retracts the clones, and flies off back to Craig.*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stats, New.

Strength: 7,900
Speed: 7,100
Dexterity: 5,700
Spirit: 3,500
Ki: 12,500

[COLOR=purple]Um....SS Trunks....the name for the character is [i]Sabirsing[/i], not Raiha.
~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue][i]Flexing her wings, Sabirsing hovered in mid air, then spiraled downwards in a perfect corkscrew...Flying low against the water of the Pacific ocean, she turned and flew upweards sharply.[/i]

Sabir: :demon: I just love...flying...

Nine'a: Hello up there.

Sabir: *loooks down* *waves* Hi Nine'a, how's the weather?

Nine'a: Freezing. The Arctic is boring...nothing to do all winter but run, live, and hunt.

Sabir: Okay...laters.

Nine'a: Right...*disapears*

Sabir: I love that furry big guy...

[i]Wheeling around again, Sabirsing flies towards Craig's energy signal.[/i][/COLOR]

???: you've gotten much stronger than when I found you

seph: thank you, I have you to thank for that

???: no worries, 3 days left before we go to earth, you have 2 days of training left, use them wisely

[sephiroth continues to train intensely]

to be continued....

new stats

basic power (when not ssj)

Strength: 100 000
Speed: 100 000
Dexterity: 100 000
Spirit: 100 000
Ki: 100 000

stats as ssj

Strength: 285 000>>>325 000
Speed: 285 000>>> 325 000
Dexterity: 285 000>>> 325 000
Spirit: 285 000>>> 325 000
Ki: 285 000>>> 325 000

Neil: So, kid, you wanna fight? Well, Let's [size=3]GO!![/size]

*Neil launches straight at the kid with his fist outward. Mike blocks it, but he topplies over from the force. Neil takes the oppertunity and knees him in the chest. Neil then does a spinning elbow(I spin and as I'm turnin, I elbow him in the face) to Mike's face, and flat-palms him to the ground. Mike slowly stands, seeing Neil with an evil grin on his face, then Neil disappears! Mike looks around to see where he's at, but his answer was in the form of a backhand to the face. Neil does a twist-kick(I draw my leg back, kick, and as I'm kicking I spin my upper torso so that I punch him in the cheek), and nails Mike into the near-by cliff. Neil fires a Ki blast right at Mike, and it hits him, throwing him deeper into the cliff. Neil flies into the cliff and brings Mike out. He gives Mike a senzu bean, and then gives himself one.*

Neil: Not so fun, now is it?
Mike: -.- No,I think you broke something in ma head...

*Mike then flies off, as does Neil(We go seperate ways).*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stats, New:
Strength: 11,000
Speed: 11,000
Dexterity: 9,500
Spirit: 7,500
Ki: 16,500

Craig has entered a new gravity room, and has been training for 3 days non stop on 350 times gravity. He is a lot stronger, and has greatly perfected his new techniques.

Craig: Kaa Mee Haa Mee HAA!!!

Craig fires the Kamehameha.

Craig: SUPER KAIOKEN!

Craig flies to the other end of the room.

Craig: ULTIMA CANNON!!!

The two beams meet in the middle, causing a huge explosion. Craig continue's to train, and turns the gravity up to 400.
----------------------------------------------
Craig's stats as normal:
Strength: 75,000
Speed: 80, 000
Dexterity: 70, 000
Spirit: 70, 000
Ki: 95, 000

Craig's new stats as SSJ:
Strength: 230 000
Speed: 250 000
Dexterity: 210 000
Spirit: 210 000
Ki: 300 000

Guest BioHazard
Hi every body I have an RPG [u]The legend of the SSJ 5 [/u] it is in the Games & Stories :nervous: Forte is the Newest Member

Craig is busy training when Andrew walks in to the room

Andrew: Hi mind if I train with ya?
Craig: Sure! But you are weak in my standards
Andrew: I may not be as powerful as you but I'm a fast learner. Just don't use your full potenial!
Craig: I'll try:devil:

Andrew steps into the gravity chamber, and is instantly flattened by the 400x earth's gravity. Craig rushes over to the control panel and turns it down to 0. Andrew gets back to his feet, breathing hard.

Andrew: How......... can you....... train........ under that?

Craig: Hmm....... I sense severe Dejavu. I'm going to turn the gravity to 10, you should get more experience then. But I don't know if you can even take that.

Craig turns the gravity up to 10, and Andrew stands up with little difficulty.

Craig: Okay, lets begin.

Andrew charges at Craig, punching and kicking, but Craig easily blocks all of the attacks.

Craig: I don't know why I do this, you people only slow me down.

In Craig's brief moment of distraction, Andrew manages to punch Craig in the face. Craig is hardly hurt.

Craig: Hmm, you a very intelligent fighter. You spotted that I had lowered defense, and meneged to get an attack in.

Andrew: Thanks. But how can you be so strong for a child? I must be 10 years older than you.

Craig: If you base power on age my friend, then you will always lose.

Just then Craig punches Andrew in the gut, and Andrew falls to the floor, coughing up blood.

Craig: Come on, get back up. You have to push yourself.

Andrew: Okay try thhis on for size.................AAAAGGGHHHHHH FINAL FLASH!!!!!!

Craig looks at the beam and hits away with his little finger

Andrew: Wha...? How...?

Craig: You'll get stronger just keep training hard!

Andrew Doesn't look to happy at this and flies at Craig throwing punces and shoting beams everywhere. Craig either blocks or dodges everyone and laughs.

Craig: What's a matter? Can't ya hit me:D

Andrew stops and takes a breather

Craig: Well, I'll train some more while you take a breather.

Craig goes SSJ.

Andrew: WHAT THE FU.CK???

Craig moves aroung at such speed that Andrew cannot see him. He can sense his power all over the place!

Andrew: Dang, how am I supposed to train with him!

Craig stops training.

Craig: Don't give up. I got this strong through pure training and dedication.

Andrew Power's up and a white auro comes round him

Andrew: Come let's go you..

Before Andrew can finish Craig punches him in the face

Andrew: Dammit that's low I was in the middle of talking

Craig: sorry but it's just out of habbit

Andrew: Why don't you turn up the machine

Craig: Okay

Craig changes back to normal and turns up the machine to 20

Andrew: MORE

Craig: 30

Craig: 40

Craig: 50

Andrew: that should do it!! lemme get use to this for a while

Andrew starts doing press-ups

Andrew: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,.........

Some time later

Andrew: ........996, 997, 998 ,999, 1000!! I feel much stronger! By the way are there any weights around here?

Craig stops his training and looks at Andrew

Craig: Yeah I think there's some in that cupboard over there

Andrew: Thanks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andrew's stats:
Strength: 4000
Speed: 5500
Dexterity: 3000
Spirit: 2500
Ki: 5000

New stats:
Strength: 5000
Speed: 6500
Dexterity: 4000
Spirit: 3500
Ki: 6000

Is that right or should they be lower?!?!

Craig: Now what was that method that Sephiroth told me about?

Craig thinks for a while.

Craig: Oh yeah! He told me that I could get stronger by putting weights on my arms and legs. Now........... I'd say about 60 tonnes on each limb should be adiquit.

Andrew: 60 TONNES!!! Are you insane?

Craig: Just watch! HHHHHHAAAAA!

Weghts of sixty tonnes each appear on Craig's arms and legs. He slumps to the floor.

Andrew: See, now you can't move!

Craig: Just watch.

Craig powers up to SSJ. He stands up with some difficulty.

Craig: I'll have to get used to moving around now. SUPER KAIOKEN!

Craig flies up into the air and starts doing punches and kicks galore, backflips, bouncing off walls. Andrew looks on in amazement.

Andrew: Dang, I gotta learn that yellow hair, green eyes move. HEY CRAIG!

Craig: Wha?

Andrew: How do you do that yellow hair sticky up thing.

Craig: It's called Super Saiyan. You need to be a lot stronger than you are for one, and have a need for it. Not a desire, a need.

With that, Craig continue's to train.
-------------------------------------------------
Craig's new stats:
Strength: 85,000
Speed: 90, 000
Dexterity: 80, 000
Spirit: 80, 000
Ki: 105, 000

Craig's new stats as SSJ:
Strength: 250 000
Speed: 270 000
Dexterity: 230 000
Spirit: 230 000
Ki: 320 000

*There's a knock on the Gravity Room door, and Andrew opens it.*

Andrew: Who's you?
Neil: I'm Neil...a 'friend' of Craig. While Craig is training, you wanna go? :naughty:
Andrew: Um.......sure.
Neil: Just don't scream too loud.

*Neil powers up instantly, his white energy auora completely surrounding him. Andrew does the same, only he's not as strong.
~~~BATTLE~~~
*Neil zanzokens behind Andrew, and implants a flat-palm into Andrew's spine, stomps him into the floor, and knees him in the gut. Andrew flies up to the ceiling, hits it, and Neil axhandles him in the spine, sending him to the floor 50 times has, and 50 times more damage, due to the gravity. Neil fires a Ki blast and Andrew is burrowed into the ground. Neil flies down and brings up the bloody and beaten Andrew. Neil gives Andrew a senzu bean, and Andrew is healed. Neil shoots a Ki beam through his own leg, and screams in pain!*

Craig: What the HELL ARE YOU DOING?!

*Neil takes a senzu bean, and is much stronger now. Andrew and Craig stare at the reckless Sayian.*

Neil: What?
Dexterity:14,500
Spirit: 14,500
Ki: 24,500

Andrew: I'll teach you to beat the **** into me

Andrew powers up with insane power and starts beating the sh.it into Neil!!

BTW Sephiroth's trainig with 200 tonnes on each limb and Craig 60, so there's no way you coud be raising your stats quicker than them!!

Andrew goes back into the gravity room and turns the lv up to 100. He then picks up the wieghts and starts to bench press, whilst Craig continues training

Andrew: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.........

Hours later

Andrew: ........9996, 9997, 9998, 9999, 10000

---------------------------------------------------
Andrew's stats:
Strength: 5000
Speed: 6500
Dexterity: 4000
Spirit: 3500
Ki: 6000

New stats
Strength: 6500
Speed: 8000
Dexterity: 5500
Spirit:5000
Ki: 7500

OK, w/e Andrew. Stats don't lie, but I'll play along.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Neil: Yo, Andrew?
Andrew: 15,089, 15, 090, what? 15, 091.
Neil: No hard feelins?
Andrew: O' course not...15, 094, 15, 096..

*Neil starts doing verticle push-ups(I'm straight up in that air, and I use one arm to do push-ups)

Neil: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16.......

*They all continue training*

Heeeeeeey..........you gonna be wearin a bikini or sumthin?:naughty: J/K!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*After a few hours, Neil leaves to go relax*

!~~~~!~~~~!IN A MOUNTAIN RANGE FAR AWAY!~~~~!~~~~!
Neil: Ahhh......Hey a river. Time for a swim!

*Neil removes his shirt, and dives into the warm, nice river, and just floats in the same place, the current not effecting him.*

Neil: Man, this is da life...