OtakuBoards

Dragonball-a new hope

Sephiroth

Andrew: *thinks* He's more powerful again!! this can't be happening even Saber is stronger than me. I must do something

Andrew: Hi dende I'm using your new ROST. If any wnats they can come in when they're ready

Andrew walks through the door and into the light

Andrew starts to meditate and think

Andrew: *thinks* How did they do it? HOW? I must know!

Andrew gets up and starts to train very intensly!
--------------------------------------------------
Andrew's new stats:
Strength: 300,250
Speed: 300,500
Dexterity: 300,000
Spirit: 300,000
Ki: 300,500

New stats as SSJ:
Strength: 600,250
Speed: 600,500
Dexterity: 600,000
Spirit: 600,000
Ki: 600,500

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Craig, still SSJ2, looks down at Sephiroth's dead body. A tear rolls down his face. He blasts a small hole in the earth, and places Sephiroth's body in it. He then starts to cover the hole up.

Craig: See ya in a year man.

Craig has buried Sephiroth, and then blasts off towards Dende's tower. He soon arrives. He kicks the door to the new ROSt open, and storms in.

Andrew: You could have kno.....

Craig: Quiet! I am not in the mood. I must train, do not disturb me.

With that, Craig flies deep into the ROST, and starts to train very intensely.

[claire sits down on the floor, one hand on her crying face, the other carrying her son, and sephiroth's, shinouku]

dende: I....am sorry claire, I know this must be hard for you

claire: I...I saw it all dende, from up here, it was terrible, my sephy is gone!

dende: do not worry claire, we will get him back, the dragonballs will be restored in another year

claire: *sniff* I....guess your right

[claire looks at her son's face, he has a few streaks of white hair going down his face, he smiles back at his mother, almost as if to comfort her in her time of need]

claire: *smiles* he looks just like his father....

[I]In the other world....[/I]

seph: I'm....dead, claire.....shinouku....

emma: hey, come on, move it along!

seph: huh?

emma: now lets see, sephiroth, tried saving the world, yadda yadda yadda, ok you passed, now hurry up

[a short man walks in]

king kaio: please, king emma, show some respect

emma: hey, I get enough hassle at work, ok?

king kaio: greetings sephiroth, I am king kaio, I look over your part of the universe

seph: greetings, I have heard of you

kaio: ah, good, saves me time having to explain then, I have had my eye on you for a while, you have incredible powers

seph: thank you

kaio: say, theres a tournament here in the other world that is starting soon, why don't you participate in it?

seph: sure, I see no reason not to

kaio: good, good, very good, now follow me, we'll go there by plane

to be continued....

Deep in the ROST, Craig meditates. His power level is shooting up, as scorching flames surround him.

Craig*telepathically to Claire* Claire, do not worry, I will avenge Sephiroth. I will destroy Fist. I promise you.

Claire: Thank you Craig, you were always such a good friend to Sephiroth and myself.

Craig: I will get vengence.

Craig continues to meditate, and he does not plan to stop for 3 years. (except to eat and so-on).
----------------------------------------------
Craig's new stats:
Strength: 700,000 --> ???
Speed: 700, 000 --> ???
Dexterity: 700, 000 -->???
Spirit: 700, 000 -->???
Ki: 725, 000 -->???

Craig's new stats as SSJ2:
Strength: 4,000 000 -->???
Speed: 4,000 000 -->???
Dexterity: 4,000 000 -->???
Spirit: 4,000 000 -->???
Ki: 4,500 000 -->???

kaio: here we are!

seph: wow, that was a fast plane trip

kaio: heh, I know, gets faster every time, now lets make our way to the grand kaio's house, that is where the tournament is being held

seph: in....someone's house?

kaio: heh, don't worry, its a huge house

seph: ....

[they both arrive in the grand kaio's house]

kaio: excuse me, mr grand kaio, are you here sir?

[in a flash, a skinny bearded man appears in front of them, with a stereo system held to his ear]

grand: oh yeah, yeah! I'm feelin this beat!

[the grand kaio dances around for a while, listening to the song]

kaio: ......(anime sweat drop)

seph: .....(anime sweat drop)

grand: now, what can I do ya for? hey, how's it hangin north kaio!

kaio: very well, thank you sir, this is sephiroth, a great fighter from earth, he recently was killed in a battle trying to save the earth

grand: pleased to meet ya! wow, I can sense that your very powerful

seph: can you sense if someone has a transformation held within them?

grand: well...no

seph: then you do not know the full extent of my power

grand: well....I guess not, and hey! what ya being so serious on my a.ss for?!

kaio: lol :laugh:

grand: so, I take it you will be in the tournament, lookin forward to seeing ya, if anyone this year is even half as good as last years winner, then we should be in for a good fight

seph: tell me, was last years winner....craig?

grand: yeah, hey, do you know him?

seph: yes, and let me guess, he turned his hair golden and become much more powerful?

grand: yup, you seem to know a lot about him, can you do that golden hair thing?

seph: as a matter of fact, I have surpassed it

grand: what!!! :eek:

kaio: heh heh, it's true, I've seen it, and he's become much more powerful after he died since saiya-jins become more powerful after death or near death

grand: wow, funky!

kaio: anyway, I have seen some of the fighters this year, some of them are showing a lot of promise

grand: cool, looks like were in for one dandy tournament this year

kaio: me and sephiroth will go eat for a while, he must be starving, we will be back in time for the tournament

grand: ok then, don't forget, it starts in a few hours

to be continued....

Craig, who is still meditatin, relays the image of Sephiroth dying again and again in his head. It enrages him, and rises his power.

Craig:*thinking* I will beat you Fist, you cannot get away with what you've done. I will get vengence, I will get revenge.

Craig suddenly opens his eyes, and his aura glows around him, and electricity flickers around him. He raises his hands. And fires a beam deep into the viod. It explodes with great energy.

Craig: I cannot lose, I must not lose.

Craig goes back into meditation. He can sense Andrew and Neil, training in the distance. However, his power is rising much faster than theirs.

[the tournament finally starts and the announcer walks into the middle of the ring]

announcer: ladies and gentlemen! it is an honor to bring you this years tenkaiichi boudakai tournament!

[crowd cheers]

announcer: and now, for the qualifying rounds, we only have spots for 16 fighters to participate in the tournament, but we have almost 100 fighters here, so the people who will fight must get the highest scores in the punch machine, now lets begin!

[sephiroth is in the queue for the punch machine, but unfortunately he is at the back of the line]

fighter: hyaaaah!

[punches machine]

ref: very nice, 20 000

[a next fighter steps up and punches]

ref: oooh, 32 000!

[finally, the last person sephiroth, steps up to the machine]

ref: good luck sir, you will have to get more than 41 000 to qualify!

seph: huh? is that it?

ref: erm....what do yuo mean is that it?

seph: ugh, forget it

[sephiroth puts his hand an inch away from the machine, and slightly taps the machine, it is sent flying against the wall, exploding on impact]

ref: :eek:

announcer: :eek:

crowd: :eek:

[sephiroth walks off]

announcer: ugh....ahem, well ladies and gentlemen, there you have it! the fighters are here, and now it is time to decide who will fight who, we have a ballot box with balls with numbers on them, just like before, to choose who fights who

[the 16 fighters get ready to pick a ball out of the box]

ref: ok, first fighter, Kumitta!

[kumitta walks up to the box and picks a ball out]

kumitta: 3!

ref: ok, next we have....Hyoka!

[hyoka walks up and picks a ball]

hyoka: 8!

[this continues until finally all the numbers have been chosen]

announcer: finally, the Versus chart is complete! we have....

1st match, Daeker versus Lungop

2nd match, Kumitta versus Kaworu

3rd match, Piccoro versus Sephiroth

4th match, Ghawero versus Zeel

5th match, Kyanzan versus Apocalypse

6th match, Doom versus Ultima

7th match, Anetta versus Trixy

and the 8th match, Hybrid versus Shinko

and may the first match, begin!

to be continued....

2 years have past in the ROST, and Craig, Andrew, and Neil have only one year left. Craig is still meditating.

Craig:*thinking* Only one year left, I am strong enough. Fist will not survive. I am focused, I will succeed, I will get vengence.

Craig has been SSJ2 for the past 2 years. He has not transformed back, or forth, he has just been SSJ2 constantly.

Craig:*thinking* Andrew, Neil, they are both strong, but they are not strong enough. No where near strong enough.

Craig continues to meditate, knowing he has only 1 day left.

[COLOR=royalblue][i]After training intensly for a day and a night, Sabirsing begins to struggle to breathe. Rising to the surface, Sabir's head breaks the water and she sucks in a huge gulp of air.[/i]

Sabir: *gasp* Sweet Gaia, I needed that.

Laurii: You've gotten better...but you're lacking in brute strength. Use the ROST, and while you're there, see Claire.

[i]Sabirsing swiftly put on new clothes, an extremely heavy tunic and thick dark pants. Rising into the air, Sabir flies to Dende's tower, landing silently behind Clair, she bows her head.[/i]

Clair: Sabir?

Sabir: I'm sorry Claire. I've tried to revive him, but it doesn't work, and I tried to modify the spell to Sephiroth himself, but nothing works. So in a year, you will have your husband back.

Clair: :) Thankx.

Sabir: Of course. Seph was a good friend of mine.[/COLOR]

Sorry, Stormwing. Damnit, stupid volenteer work(for me)! BTW, did I mention that I sound just like Vegeta(like, Android Saga Vegeta) in this RPG?
-----------------
[size=1]Neil silently trains, using his Mine Training ability. He has masked his power, and somehow, kept himself from eating for months on end. He stands up, after about a week in the same position.

Neil: Damnit........ Andrew is off being Super, and Craig's gone nutz. I can't take this crap anymore... Why? Why wasn't I able to stop him? My powers are more than enough. I could have blown his head to peices with a single thought. Why didn't I? Am I experiencing fear? Or.......was I planning on this...

Neil spreads his arms and looks around the endless void.

Neil: I planned this? Did I? It seems true... But why did I do this, when it costed the life of a fellow Sayian?

Neil shakes his head violently.

Neil: What am I saying?! Since when do I care for others?! WHY?!
I've never cared for others! Am I changing? Are these warriors changing me, just by talking to me? Or are they taunting me?! Taunting me with this Super Sayian power?! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!! HA-DE-EN-SO TIMES 35(Yeah, you heard me! Times 35! I figured out a way to go past 20, so :p)!!!!

Neil flies around at speeds which would match even SS Craig(SS, not SS2) at his max. Neil trains vigoriously for days(in ROST time) on edn. But no matter how hard Neil trains, his mind thinks about the others, and eventually, Neil falls to the ground.

Neil: I....I.......I......I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!!!! I DON'T CARE HOW TO BECOME A SUPER SAYIAN!!!! ALL THIS WORK, ALL OF IT, JUST FOR NOTHING!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Neil explodes with power, and falls to the ground, totally exasted. He does get up, and just stares with a very pissed off look. Neil tracks Craig down, and slugs him in the face.

Neil: I don't care about your stupid super Sayian crap anymore!
Craig: What the?![/size]
----------
What has happened that put Craig in shock? Find out in his post!
Peace!

Craig looks at Neil with a very angry stare.

Craig:*calmly* I told you not to disturb me.

Neil: GGGGGGGGggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrr

Craig: Get away from me NOWW!!!

Craig fired a small beam which sends Neil sailing miles through the ROST, and crashing into the entrance. Craig once again goes into meditation.

Craig:*thinking* Sabir is going into the ROST, but she has only 6 months. Thank you Sabir........

Craig continues to meditate. He can feel Neil's rage in the distance.

[lungop has won the first match, and kaworu has won the second match, and now the third match, sephiroth versus piccoro is about to begin, both fighters step into the arena]

announcer: and now ladies and gentlemen, our next match, sephiroth versus piccoro!

[the crowd cheers, as both fighters get into their fighting stances]

piccoro: so tell me, are you any tough?

seph: that depends, right now in this form I am more powerful than you

piccoro: heh, is that so? well unless your a saiya-jin I have nothing to worry about

seph: ....heh

piccoro: what?! oh no, not this again

seph: don't worry, unlike craig, I will not be turning into a super saiya-jin

piccoro: thank god for that

seph: heh, thats because I do not need to

piccoro: huh?!

[in an instant, sephiroth disappears, and lands a punch on piccoro's face, sending him outside the ring]

announcer: huh?! :eek: well ladies and gentlemen, it would appear we have a winner, sephiroth!

[the crowd cheers, and piccoro walks up to sephiroth]

piccoro: tell me something, are you able to go farther than an ssj?

seph: yes

piccoro: you mean you can become a ussj?!

seph: ussj is useless, I can go up to ssj2

piccoro: what?! :eek: dang, then we might as well make you the winner of this tournament

seph: I think not, that other fighter, apocalypse, looks interesting

piccoro: oh yeah, I forgot all about him, like you, this is his first time in the tournament

seph: hmmmm.......

to be continued....

Andrew has become very hungry and is the only one who isn't being serious

Andrew: Quitting time!

Andrew flies to the entrance to get some quality food and within minutes the plates are stacking up!

Andrew: Back to training!

Andrew flies back to his training area and starts to meditate!

There is only one day left (ROST time)

3 years have passed. Craig opens his eyes, and stands on the floor. Still SSJ2, he heads for the entrance. He passes Andrew.

Andrew: I'm gonna stay in for the extra 2 days.

Craig completely ignores Andrew, heading for the exit, he is completely focused.

Dende: Craig should be coming out now.

The door opens, and Craig steps out with no scars, and his clothes completely fine.

Dende: Didn't you train?

Claire: He did something........ he's way stronger.

Craig smiles at Claire, then blasts off to the spot where he last fought Fist. Fist awaits his arrival. Craig lands infront of Fist, and removes his weighted cloak.

Fist: Ah, I see you are indeed stronger, but NOT STRONG ENOUGH!

Craig: BULL SH.IT!!

Craig explodes with power, creating a huge yellow aura around him, and a crater beneath him.

Fist: It's.............. it's............ impossible!

Craig: Now you die Fist!
----------------------------------------
Craig's new stats after ROST training:
Strength: 700,000 --> 1,500,000
Speed: 700, 000 --> 1,500,000
Dexterity: 700, 000 --> 1,500,000
Spirit: 700, 000 --> 1,500,000
Ki: 725, 000 --> 1,750,000

Craig's new stats as SSJ2 after ROST training:
Strength: 4,000 000 --> 8,000,000
Speed: 4,000 000 --> 8,000,000
Dexterity: 4,000 000 --> 8,000,000
Spirit: 4,000 000 --> 8,000,000
Ki: 4,500 000 --> 9,000,000

Ok, SS Trunks missed what I said... Oh, wellz. You'll all see what Craig kept secret.
-----------------------
[size=1]The door to the ROST slowly open as the others look to see who's coming out. Neil steps out, pure energy radiating off of his body. His power has grown tremendusly(sp?), and hi walks out, face stern and cold. He simply walks up and past the others, and stops, and turns dramtically to Dende.

Neil: Thanks...

Neil blasts off toward where he can sense Craig, and lands on the ground quietly.

Craig: Leave! This is not your fight!
Neil: The Hell it isn't...

Craig charge a Ki blast, but Neil raises his hand, as to tell him to stop.

Neil: Just fight Fist. I'm here for back-up!
--------------------------
Stats, new
Strength: 1,590,000
Speed: 1,433,000
Dexterity:1,485,000
Spirit: 1,469,000
Ki: 2,101,000

???
Strength: ???
Speed: ???
Dexterity: ???
Spirit: ???
Ki: ???[/size]

Seph, please, please, PLEASE let me keep the stats the way they are! After all, I was using the Mind Training technique, and absord a lot of Ha-de-en-sos to get there. Please?

Craig: Neil, you stay out of this, understand?

Neil: But.

Craig: STAY OUT OF THIS!!!

Neil: Okay

[I]Meanwhile........[/I]

Sabir:*thinking* Craig is fighting, he........ he's actually stronger than Fist.

[I]Back at the battlefield........[/I]

Craig charges at Fist, and Fist charges at Craig, they both throw punches, and their fists collide with extreme force! Fist throws another punch, but Craig leans back and avoids it. Craig then does a backflip, kicking Fist in the chin at the same time.

Craig: Kaa........ Mee

A large yellow orb forms in Craig's hands as he brings his hands behind him.

Craig: Haa........ Mee

The orb grows and grows as Craig charges it up more.

Fist: NNNNNNNOOOOOO!!

Craig: HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Craig fires a huge yellow beam at Fist, and Fist tries to fly away, but the beam is much faster than he is. Fist manages to use Instant Transmission and avoids the attack.

Fist: How.............. how could you........... it's only been 3 days......... how?

Craig: Quiet down!

Craig flies at Fist again and ounches him in the gut. Fist falls to the floor, coughing up blood.

[size=1]Neil: Unbelieveible...-.- He's gotten stronger again. *Sarcastically* Who could have foreseen this?

Neil slowly lifts into the air, and zanzokens all the way back to the tower in a split-second. He simply walks back into the ROST, powers up the Ha-de-en-so up to 43, absorbs it, and then uses the Mind Training technique.

Neil: *thinking* Well, that was boring... I need chaos and carnage.
-----------------------
Stats, edited:
Strength: 990,000
Speed: 933,000
Dexterity: 885,000
Spirit: 969,000
Ki: 1,401,000

???
Strength: ???
Speed: ???
Dexterity: ???
Spirit: ???
Ki: ???[/size]

yeah, you can keep your stats....
--------------------
fist: very impressive, I must applaud you, craig, but you see, you still have not seen the full extent of my power

craig: just bring it on, I'll allow you to power up

fist: heh, its your funeral

[fist powers up and within seconds has reached his maximum]

craig: not bad

fist: its not JUST my strength that has increased, but my speed too

[in an instant, fist disappears and lands a huge punch on craigs face, craig is sent back, but regains his balance, he wipes off some blood from his mouth]

craig: hmm, it would seem I have underestimated you....

[I]Meanwhile, in the other world....[/I]

announcer: ladies and gentlemen, it brings me great pleasure to finally bring you the final round of the tournament, sephiroth versus apocalypse!

[the crowd cheer as the 2 fighters enter the ring]

apoc: your pretty good, but your withholding a large amount of your power

seph: so, you can tell

apoc: indeed I can, I recommend you use your maximum whilst facing me, if you are to stand any chance

seph: very well, if you insist

[sephiroth suddenly burst with energy, electricity surrounding his body, and his hair turning golden]

seph: there, satisfied?

apoc: very much, your power is amazing, much greater than I had expected, you may just be able to defeat me

seph: heh, your full of yourself

apoc: oh?

[apocalypse bursts with energy, the force almost sending sephiroth flying back, he has powered up to his maximum]

seph: hmm, so you can back up your words

apoc: this should prove to be an interesting match....

to be continued....

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Reapearing outside the ROST she had been using, Sabirsing sniffs the air, then spreads her wings and takes off again.[/i]

Clair: ...were those wings?

Dende: Bat wings, to be presice.

Clair: Why?

Nine'a [remember him? The wolverine?]: She wants to stay the way she is....Feral Laporin.

Clair: ....Feral....Laporin......and that means?

Nine'a: She has fangs, claws, and her feet are now tiger's feet. Her wings are bat like, and 12 ft. long when extended, and her hair, as you noticed, is silver. She has the mind of a fighter and the body of an animal. She's a wild one.

Clair: But why? Craig and Fist are evenly matched.

Nine'a: You can never be to careful...she's still holding back from her real power.

Dende: Stage 2?

Nine'a: Yeah, she's controlling herself.

Clair: But....how strong is Stage 2?

Nine'a: As strong as Sephiroth. *shrug*[/COLOR]

[size=1]About a few months have gone by in the ROST. Neil has done nothing exept meditate, and absorb the Ha-de-en-so the whole time. Neil walks out, but as he does, he feels he has forgotten something...

Clair: What the?! Not another one!
Neil: What I'd do?!
Dende: When did you transform?
Neil: Huh?

Neil looks at his still severed tail.

Neil: Ummm.......

Neil suddenly remembers what he forgot!
Neil reaches up, and rips some of his hair out. It slowly turns from yellow back to black.

Neil: Ummmm.....*detransforms* WELL, gotta go!

Neil jumps off the edge of the tower, and speed towards Craig, to watch the fight of the century.
-----------------------------------
Stats, New:
Strength: 1,110,000
Speed: 1,003,000
Dexterity: 999,000
Spirit: 1,000,000
Ki: 1,801,000

Super Sayian stats
Strength: 2,650,000
Speed: 2,503,000
Dexterity: 2,356,000
Spirit: 2,000,000
Ki: 3,901,000 [/size]

Seph? Are these OK? Tell me in AIM. It just creates spam if ya post it.

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sabirsing lands softly on the ground to watch Craig and Fist fight.[/i]

Neil: What's with the wings and hair?

Sabir: *turns* *bares fangs*

Neil:....ooh, scary.

Sabir: They're part of my Feral Laporin form, if you don't like it, you don't have to look.[/COLOR]

[size=1]Neil: yeaaaah....riiiiiight......... OK, can I fight now?
Raiha: No, and if you don't stand still, I'm gonna freeze you.
Neil: Huh?

Neil realizes he was pacing back and forth in the air.

Neil: Oops. *lands* Sorry. But you do realize you waste you life force when you use magic, right?
Raiha: Yeah, yeah......
Neil: Ok, can I fight now?

Neil powers up, and his hair goes straight up, like SS2 Gohan's, and his eyes go green. His now yellow hair is fluttering in the wind.

Neil disappears and slugs the unprepared Fist into the ground.

Neil: Craig, I'm gonna help, no matter what you say, so GET USED TO IT!
------------------
Craig, Sephiroth has told me that I can kill myself by some means, so I chose this. Ok, bye![/size]