Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I figured we might as well get a quiz going on the board. To lay down some rules: we'll do it like normal - you answer the question and ask your own. Also, fell free to ask questions from any part of project .hack,(i.e. the games and ovas too.) Ok, I'll ask first. This will be an easy one.

What root town are the Crimson Knights based out of?
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
ive been thinking of creating tis topic some time now, since almost every forum has his own little quiz...

k.k.c you gotta ask a quastion though, or the topic will just die away..
Posted
Answer: Bacon Tomato. BT doesnt like lettace. In her childhood she had a bad experience with it.(actually I have no idea, but its on next weeks episode)
Question: Where was Crim on his Business trip?
Posted
Answer: uh...... nothing, I think.
Question: Who are the 2 main admins. of "The world" that Subaru talks about?
Posted
Answer: A heavy Spear is what its called in "The world" But actually its a glaive. ^_^
Question: Who formed the Crimson Knights?? (and how easy is this question?)
Posted
HAHAHA!! CRIM did Crim did!

Question: Thisis an easy one, but it was all I could think of......Who is the notorious hacker who Tsukasa, Mimiru, and Bear rely on for answers to some of their questions?
Posted
**well, Crim and Subaru, but I give Crim most of the credit XD**
Answer: Helba.... OOooooo
Question: What do Sora's shoes look like??? (XD)
Posted
Anwswer: Okay the only was I can put this is they are kinda lik e little elf shoes, they are brown with these gray-ish black things on the sides of them that stop and leave a gap roght in the front of the foot!

Question:What side of Bear's body does the blue paint extend all the way down his arm?
Posted
They were totally black in last week ep., but they are normally blue.

What food did Tsukasa need to cure the grunty that was sick.
Posted
[b]Answer:[/b] Frozen cherries... or snow cherries... Something cold... O_o

[b]Question:[/b] In episode 8 (Promise) -- How long was Mimiru prepared to wait?

[i]EDIT:[/i] Eh, I lied O_o;; It's actually a purple cherry ^___^;;
Posted
Answer: uh...... well, i take it this is in the game Sora. Morgana
Question: How old is Sora in the real world??????????
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ruby [/i]
[B]Answer: If my right is his left then of course it's his left, that is if we were facing each other.[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Actually the paint is on Bear's right.

I don't have an answer for the last question, but I got my own question:

What are the Crimson Knights called in the Japanese version? (incredibly easy)

~Lumi ^_^[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...