OtakuBoards

Lego anyone?

Matt.D

[color=teal][b]Does ne one here like Lego? I do. It's fun 2 build stuff then wreck it then rebuild it the way u like than become the god of it then boss everyone around and have control of the world, muhahahahahah!!!!!!!!!..........Oh......where wuz I? Oh yah. If u like it post here and tell us why u like it.[/color][/b]

I LUV legos! I like to build them then blow them up! I also like to mutilate the lego ppl! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Basicly it is a great thing to use to blow things up and have wars with against your siblings.. Loads of fun! :D I had lotz of cream puffs an hour ago..hehe... Hyper! That explains everything no?

Are you KIDDING??? I LOVE lego ^.^!!!
I build tons of stuff, like a city, with loads of people, and I pour gasoline in some of the blocks before I put em together, but that's when I have enough peices ^.^!!
I also like to build ships and cars, and create peace ::record stops:: Hell with that!! I crash em!!!!

Yay! A fellow person that likes to blow legos up and mutilate them! Actually I like to play with them to..but.. there are many things u can do with legos.. I especially like the ones that involve space.. I used to have this rescuer lego set.. it was fun.. I got to save ppl!......ok enuff blabbering...:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sia [/i]
[B]luv em
see,you build a little ship,then,get on topo of your bed and give it a little test flight into the floor mwhahahahaha :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, it seems most people like destroying their lego one way or another...

i dont know why,but i built a pyramid with a tower connected to the back (i donno how i did it) but that and a little van that i built,i am keeping them together,but all the other things like those big ships and stuff that you buy that gives you instructions to build it,i build then if it doesnt come out right,its going into the other box full of legos for a later destructive use

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=teal][b]Does ne one here like Lego? I do. It's fun 2 build stuff then wreck it then rebuild it the way u like than become the god of it then boss everyone around and have control of the world, muhahahahahah!!!!!!!!!..........Oh......where wuz I? Oh yah. If u like it post here and tell us why u like it.[/color][/b] [/B][/QUOTE]
I used to play with legos, not as much as before, but I still like Legos, I'm not good at building stuff out of scratch, but I do build some odd things, and I sometimes pretend I'm playing a video game with themn and I end up building stages for it and play it out with either my action figure or my lego figures.