Break Posted September 26, 2001 Posted September 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chib [/i] [B] I like Trunks, but I'm not at the point of desparate for him yet. I just want to see Trunks in real life (as close as him as possible) Well, may be a date if Shadowgohan is older than me. :love: :love: :blush: :blush: [/B][/QUOTE] im 13.......youre 18. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: that wont work! :tasty: :tasty: but i do look more like trunks than piccolo
piccolo Posted September 26, 2001 Posted September 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B] im 13.......youre 18. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: that wont work! :tasty: :tasty: but i do look more like trunks than piccolo [/B][/QUOTE] Shadowgohan, can you be more specific, do you mean Piccolo (a character in DBZ) or do you mean me. If you mean me, it could be true that you look more like Trunks than me, but I'm older than you and Chib too.:D :cool: :D :)
Break Posted September 26, 2001 Posted September 26, 2001 yes you.....well, im not green am i so who dya think i mean?
piccolo Posted September 26, 2001 Posted September 26, 2001 :laugh: :laugh: You lost me Shadowgohan. I don't want to go out with Chib, because she only interested in Trunks. Imagine we have dinner together, and she is thinking about a cartoon character. How ambarass?
crazyforpiccolo Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 ahhhhh...chib! a date with green????? eww....... [no offense piccolo] but the green does give you away.:laugh: :laugh:
Chib Posted September 27, 2001 Author Posted September 27, 2001 Ahhh! Shadowgohan, why can you be older and lived near me. Piccolo, why don't you look more like Trunks?
Flash Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 Best Hair, you say? SSJ Trunks w/long hair, so it all spikes up... Or perhaps, SSJ Vegeta... Both very cool...
Guest Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 their hair is kewl!!!!!!!!:) :) :flaming: :devil: :flaming: :devil: :)
piccolo Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chib [/i] [B]Ahhh! Shadowgohan, why can you be older and lived near me. Piccolo, why don't you look more like Trunks? [/B][/QUOTE] hahahaha:laugh: Chib, get over with it. I can't look like Trunks if I have the Asian look, black hair , black eyes. I look more like Gohan.
Chib Posted September 28, 2001 Author Posted September 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i] [B] hahahaha:laugh: Chib, get over with it. I can't look like Trunks if I have the Asian look, black hair , black eyes. I look more like Gohan. [/B][/QUOTE] :laugh: :laugh: , cute, but i'm only interested in Trunks
piccolo Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i] [B]I have nice blond hair [/B][/QUOTE] :laugh: :laugh: Too bad, the post is not about member with best hair color. :laugh: :laugh: then you probably will be vote as the best. :laugh:
Lady Saiya-jin Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chib [/i] [B]1. Who has the best hair style?[COLOR=crimson]Mirai Trunks[/COLOR] 2. Who has the best hair color?[COLOR=royalblue]Bulma[/COLOR] 3. Who has the best head?[COLOR=crimson]Ummmm...no comment[/COLOR] :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: 1. Vegeta 2. Trunks 3. Master Roshi, no hair at all:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]
Subzeroice Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 Lady Saiya-jin, can I put you under my signature, you're cool?:)
PiroMunkie Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chib [/i] [B]1. Who has the best hair style? 2. Who has the best hair color? 3. Who has the best head? 1. Vegeta 2. Trunks 3. Master Roshi, no hair at all:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]1. Vegeta 2. No one has green hair so there is no one with a best hair color 3. :confused:[/SIZE]
Guest Jabroni3:16 Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 Sorry to bring up old(er) posts but i know somebody that would look like the spitting image of Trunks if he died his hair purple...
Vegitto4 Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 thats pretty crazy, i haven't seen you around here much jabroni, in fact, not at all
Guest Jabroni3:16 Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 Yeah i am new here, i haven't been posting much but i have been reading alot... i will most likely be posting more, i am stuck between this board and another so it's a little tuff. Both boards are addicting... You will most likely be seeing more of me.
Sephiroth Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 ssj3 son gokou's hair is one of the coolest in the series, you all know it is....
Vegitto4 Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 everybody go to [url]http://www.geocities.com/zeek1227/Main[/url] its a relatively new rpg, I am Adult gohan almost every character is there, i think Mr. satan is there as well Sephiroth, but i am not sure.
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 vegeta has nice hair. i would love to run my fingers through it. i wonder what the texture is like on saiyan hair, since it always sticks up like that. i mean, is it stiff?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now