OtakuBoards

Help Me!!

Iron_Otaku

I have two main questions about two of the Final Fantasy Games.

#1:
How do you obtain all of the Summon, command, and magic materia?

#2:
How can you get ahold of Pulse Ammo to build your LionHeart? Where is the best place to find the item for Pulse Ammo Refinement?

Until I figure these out, that will be all about Final Fantasy for now...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Iron_Otaku [/i]
[B]I have two main questions about two of the Final Fantasy Games.

#1:
How do you obtain all of the Summon, command, and magic materia?

#2:
How can you get ahold of Pulse Ammo to build your LionHeart? Where is the best place to find the item for Pulse Ammo Refinement?

Until I figure these out, that will be all about Final Fantasy for now... [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]1. Easy,..you find em! Or buy 'em of course,..:D
2. If I'm right,..fight an elnoyle, (the one in Esthar that says 'Heeheehehe' or something,..and don't mug him. After the fight,..you'll get ??? (|I forgotten :D) That'll refine (Ammo RF, of course..) into Pulse Ammo methinks...I had trouble gettin the LionHeart as well ;)

Hope that helped,..answer 2, that is,..if answer 1 helps,..i'll cry :D[/b]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B]

[b]1. Easy,..you find em! Or buy 'em of course,..:D
2. If I'm right,..fight an elnoyle, (the one in Esthar that says 'Heeheehehe' or something,..and don't mug him. After the fight,..you'll get ??? (|I forgotten :D) That'll refine (Ammo RF, of course..) into Pulse Ammo methinks...I had trouble gettin the LionHeart as well ;)

Hope that helped,..answer 2, that is,..if answer 1 helps,..i'll cry :D[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

Okay, lemme answer this;

#1: Beat Emerald Weapon. :)
#2: Mug/Steal from Level 39+ Elastoids in one of the Laguna flashbacks. You'll get Laser Cannons.. This way, you can get the Lionheart before Deling City, on Disk 1...

Guest Deranged Gerbil
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

erm, you can't buy summon materia.... [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, safer's right ya know, ya can't buy summons

I find that stealing from elastiods at that level is hard and I prefear to get 20 elnoyle cards mod them into enegry crystals and than using ammo refine and get 20 pulse ammo, this way you can still get the lionheart on disk 1.

BTW Zidane is from Lindblum not alexandria, no? Please direct eyes to Zidanes location to know what I'm talking about.

I would like to thank everyone who replied to my post. I will take your advise, but I found a few problems with some of the statements many of you made:

You cannot build the LionHeart until you obtain Weapon's Monthly Issue 1. This I know to be true, unless you like to cheat and use a GameShark.

I hate trying to get things through card games. No offense, The TRIAD is a great game, but it suck when you have a bunch of cards and you get stuck with the RANDOM rule.

Zidane, the "Vessel" from Terra, was left on Gaia by Garland. Garland hoped that after Zidane met Kuja, they would create the great war and Soul Harvest for Terra's takeover. Zidane was Kuja's Replacement.

It would be nice if you could buy the Summon Materia. But my question is still unanswered. "Where do you obtain all of the Summon, Magic, and Command Materia." I have found a few but I notice alot of my inventory is still missing.

Aside from that, Knowing where and how to obtain better weapons in FF7 would help alot.

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]summons... mog: duhhhhhh lol, shiva junon, ifrit boat, odin nibelum safe, KOTR island in the upper right... have to have gold chocobo, something that starts w/ a k is in the forest where you chase after aeris and seph flashes... god it been a while i forget the name, alexander? is in the north cave you have to time ur jump, 3 bahumats... i dont remember, rayden is um.... dunno and i cant remember the rest lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Iron_Otaku [/i]
[B]I would like to thank everyone who replied to my post. I will take your advise, but I found a few problems with some of the statements many of you made:

You cannot build the LionHeart until you obtain Weapon's Monthly Issue 1. This I know to be true, unless you like to cheat and use a GameShark.

[/B][/QUOTE]

Not true. You just need the pieces.