Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 Who do you think has the craziest sigs other than moi??? :D you can decide by creativity and uniqueness or something else that intrigues your sense
Matt.D Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 [color=rainbow] I personaly like Master O Beans's signature. It really makes you think...[/color]
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i] [B][color=rainbow] I personaly like Master O Beans's signature. It really makes you think...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Thanks man. it's a compilation of Movies, Songs, and even one from Ghani :D
Navi Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kuno Tatewaki [/i] [B]umm how do u ad color to ur sig???? [/B][/QUOTE] oh no the blue thunder of furikan high. im probably confusing you. :p errr: blah = color ok? so youd type: [blah=crimson] enter text here [/blah] you can look at a list of colors if you post replies and scroll down the color menu. so it doesn't necessarily have to be crimson.
amibasuki Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 I like Mike's :p there was also one that said 'sticks and stone may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me!' I like that one too:devil: there was 1 or 2 others, I just can't think of 'em now
Guest Tec-9 Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 wat bout mine???? no one wantsta pick me!!:( well, i like mine.... cuz it has messages bout ways to look at life and the way ppl are... like me!! the last part "4 tima!! and i'm still postin'!! What?!"... i'm really proud of that one... although most of you don't know what it means... if ya wanna know what it means, PM me.... thank you...
PiroMunkie Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 [SIZE=1]Hrmmm.. I don't really have a favorite sig... though I do like Sephiroth's "I think, therefore I am confused." Lol, that's so true and it cracks me up :cross: :laugh:[/SIZE]
Will2x Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Hrmmm.. I don't really have a favorite sig... though I do like Sephiroth's "I think, therefore I am confused." Lol, that's so true and it cracks me up :cross: :laugh:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] hey yours is pretty cool. i like mine, i know it would be everyones favorite if JAMES didnt edit my **** sig! :flaming: i like the sig with the f word in it alot. that was halrious. i was like i cant belive this dude is getting away with it there ****in 4th graders here. you should watch your ****in mouth. lol so anything like that will attract me. also good use of colors, like tec-9 if i wasnt lazy i make color us flag made entirly of * i could make the canadian flag too. HEY someone canadian here should do that. maby ill make a flag of a donkey to represent myself or my clan.. whoops now everyones gonna copy me. shiiiit~ :smirk: : DO YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN?
lil_hell4t Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 [B]"and in first place tied is Master o' beans and ice dragon V2"[/B] ..they are both very creative and entertaining and thoughtfull etc.:p :devil:
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lil_hell4t [/i] [B][B]"and in first place tied is Master o' beans and ice dragon V2"[/B] ..they are both very creative and entertaining and thoughtfull etc.:p :devil: [/B][/QUOTE] Thank you, Thank you. I would like to accept this award for most craziest sig...or something like that..:D Grr! I would say I like yours lil_hell4t ....BUT YOUR FAKE LINK GETS ME EVERY TIME!!:p ...not even joking. I have seriously tried to click that thing more than a few times :rolleyes: hehe
lil_hell4t Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 lmao!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: thanx, yeah i was thinking of ways to fool people and i came up with that,I myself have even falled for my own trick once:rolleyes: :D
Sara Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 Ah, and I just changed my sig, too....:rolleyes: Ah, well. I rather like Safer's. I can't help it; I love those 'I think' knockoffs...
Dark Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 I like my sig but i think dat Mastre O Beanz iz kewl 2!
Sephiroth Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 I like ice dragons sig, the kirby's are cool, I like my sig too, the lyrics to "cruel angel's thesis" from the opening of EVA....
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 18, 2001 Author Posted September 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lil_hell4t [/i] [B][B]"and in first place tied is Master o' beans and ice dragon V2"[/B] ..they are both very creative and entertaining and thoughtfull etc.:p :devil: [/B][/QUOTE] thank you thank you thats two for me
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 18, 2001 Author Posted September 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]I like ice dragons sig, the kirby's are cool, I like my sig too, the lyrics to "cruel angel's thesis" from the opening of EVA.... [/B][/QUOTE] no wonder it sounded so familiar i have 4 versions of that song
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 my sig rocks! hahaha! ice dragons sigs pretty tight too, the kirbys rock!
Navi Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 someone had a sig about trunks. something like all the girls look at em but he doesn't do anything because hes waiting for acknowledgement from his one true love: goten. i thought that was cool. oh, it was Will2x
No-Name Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 ill just put mine up cause im bored. i dont think ill get many votes tho cause it aint very colorful. but it has originality!
MysticBabe Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 ahem...! *stomps foot* are you guys forgetting something??:D :D What about mine!??? I like mine!!!:flaming: :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now