KittyLynn Posted June 20, 2003 Posted June 20, 2003 [COLOR=dodgerblue]These are my Cynics. I have a few more but I haven't scanned them yet. The first link isn't part of teh Cynic group though. They are just classroom doodles. [/COLOR]
Guest Zeh Posted June 20, 2003 Posted June 20, 2003 lol, you should crop away all that extra space. Pretty cool way to make stick figures.
Semjaza Posted June 20, 2003 Posted June 20, 2003 It looks like those Betty Spaghetti toys almost heh. I never played with them.... :bluesweat Pretty good picture, but yeah, you should crop it some.
KittyLynn Posted June 20, 2003 Author Posted June 20, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Thanks everyone. I'll post more of My Cynics later..I sleepy now.. -KittyLynn[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Sara Posted June 20, 2003 Posted June 20, 2003 [size=1]Cute shoes. ^_^ For some reason, I thought you were posting a picture of me.. o0 It almost looks lik you colored those with chalk? Or did you use crayon..[/size]
Alexa Posted June 20, 2003 Posted June 20, 2003 [size=1]Squeeee! Those are cute ^^ make them smaller and crop away the empty spaces, and the pic will look even better. Good job Kitty ^__^[/size]
KittyLynn Posted June 20, 2003 Author Posted June 20, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Actually, I coloured them with Water Color Pencil Crayons. ^^ You color normally with them then paint water over top of the pencil crayon. ^^ I looove the effect. -Kitty[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Juu Posted June 20, 2003 Posted June 20, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara [/i] [B][size=1]For some reason, I thought you were posting a picture of me.. o0 [/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=ff00cc] [size=1]Well, the one on the left kinda resembles you... o.o They're so cute, Kitty! I especially love how you drew the hair. Especially on the girl on the left. So kawaii. ^ .^[/color] [/size]
KittyLynn Posted June 21, 2003 Author Posted June 21, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Thankies. -Kitty[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now