Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Singles Room(For Desperate People)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillin6913 [/i]
[B]well im not desperate i just wanted to draw somebody into this thread, you a girl or guy?lol [/B][/QUOTE]

People should pay more attention to my avatar. I'm a guy......
Posted
some girls get guy avatars you know. well what should we talk aBOUT............ermm.......oh i got one.

Tell me what your Favorite stuff is of these categories

1.sports-i play all of them, my best is baseball
2.Anime-as long as theres violence and nudity ill watch it
3.bands-dave mathews, alien ant farm, metallica, red hott chili peppers, weezer, nirvanna, led zepplin,etc.
4.movies-fight club, star ship troopers, road trip
5.fav comedian-tom green, andy dick, chris rockchris farly, david spade, dana carvey(he plays garth),and mike myers.

what r yours?
Posted
Ooh, I'm desperate (But I'm a guy and not THAT desperate)

1.sports- Basketball
2.Anime- Almost everything except maybe ronin warriors
3.bands-Sum 41, alien ant farm, american high fi
4.movies- X-Men, Batman Returns, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
5.fav comedian- Adam Sandler, Chris Rock

*looks in the direction of SSJ chick*

hi :love:
Posted
oooooo a survey.....i like surveys..........
1.sports- Basketball, softball, field hokey, horse back riding
2.Anime- lots.....heh favs r rouani kenshin oh hell i'm not stating them all.....
3.bands-Sum 41, disturbed, drowning pool, slipknot, linkinpark, mudvayne, limp bizkit, etc....
4.movies- rush hour 2, scary movie, scary movie 2, american pie 2, etc......
5.fav comedian- i dunno i got lots...

wait...i have the feeling i'm the only girl in here right now.....
Posted
hey who cares if your the only gilr, i hope i get as many replies as that weird dating game.


everyone looks at ssj chik, hey whats up? :love: :love: :love: :love:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillin6913 [/i]
[B]hey who cares if your the only gilr, i hope i get as many replies as that weird dating game.


everyone looks at ssj chik, hey whats up? :love: :love: :love: :love: [/B][/QUOTE]
uh oh....eheh....i'll be going *backs up slowly*
Posted
ok i'm stuck in here....with a bunch of guys....what do i do now.......PARTY!!!!!!! *cranks up sterio and dances around*:D
Posted
Hello, err... you guys can have ssj chic, I think I'll wait for someone else. BTW im not very good with surveys.

Sports: basket ball and hockey.
Anime: I would watch all of it if I had the chance.
Bands: Um... no one any of you probebly heard of.
Movies: Famly man, X men cant think of anything else.
Fav. Comody: I only get four chanelles so I don't know of any (I used to but that was when I had more chanelles)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]Hello, err... you guys can have ssj chic, I think I'll wait for someone else. BTW im not very good with surveys.

Sports: basket ball and hockey.
Anime: I would watch all of it if I had the chance.
Bands: Um... no one any of you probebly heard of.
Movies: Famly man, X men cant think of anything else.
Fav. Comody: I only get four chanelles so I don't know of any (I used to but that was when I had more chanelles) [/B][/QUOTE]
HAVE!? excuse me......I'M NOT FOR SALE! *wacks him with a newpaper* how dare u:flaming:
Posted
hey shy guy get yur hands off, go wait for some other girl to come in ive had my eye on ssj chic for quite some time.

mmm this hawian punch is good,hey who spiked it?!

ssj chic::smirk: not me:angel:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]What about me? :( *puts on tuxedo and hands SSJ chic flowers and candy* come with me instead.:smirk: [/B][/QUOTE]
u tried to eat my brains yesterday -.-' but then again u gave me a flower....aw..........

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...