Singles Room(For Desperate People)

Krillen

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj_kakkarot [/i]
[B]paahaahaaa * falls of chair laughing*
man some of you guys are pretty desperate:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: come on shy guy i mean a mustang convertable you must really be dessperate:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]
desperate? *cough*

[B]pah who's insultin her i was insultin you shy guy:p [/B][/QUOTE]
not u dumbarse he was talking about zero and zero wasn't insulting me SO DON'T SHOOT HIM DAMNIT! oi.......can't anyone have a normal party? *thinks about the dating game and coincidence bar* nope...nevermind

[B]man this isn't something you see every day about 7 guys and only one girl to fight over......................................................................................................................................hmm sounds like some real fun to me:cool: :D :laugh: :babble: [/B][/QUOTE]
they not fightin over me :P may i ask r u new? NEWBIE!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[B]man this isn't something you see every day about 7 guys and only one girl to fight over......................................................................................................................................hmm sounds like some real fun to me:cool: :D :laugh: :babble: [/B][/QUOTE]

was that sarcasm? I can't tell.

[B]SARCASM, pah don't know the meaning of the word, and so what every ones a newbie at somepoint:mad: :flaming: :mad: :flaming: :mad: :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]

Well I'm a newbie but I have been on the boards since otaku 1.0

*looks around* hey, where did my beloved go?

[B]SARCASM, pah don't know the meaning of the word, and so what every ones a newbie at somepoint:mad: :flaming: :mad: :flaming: :mad: :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]
yo newbie.....don't flame at me grrrrrrrr i'll kick ur arse!:devil: