OtakuBoards

Singles Room(For Desperate People)

Krillen

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj_kakkarot [/i]
[B]no way shy guy thought dragon warior was a girl pah this is brill i have just gotta hear more, man this really cracks me up [/B][/QUOTE]
if you think this is some funny sh*t.....go to the PRP or if arriverderci was still here u shoulda gone there.......

wow 6 pages in one day(sigh)im famous already, by the way this is nor dating or bar. its a social thing. we really need some girls in here. im surprised mystic babe or pan hasnt shown up,lol.

and shy guy stop with the mushy stuff, im sure ssj chik doesnt like barbie dolls and crap.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillin6913 [/i]
[B]wow 6 pages in one day(sigh)im famous already, by the way this is nor dating or bar. its a social thing. we really need some girls in here. im surprised mystic babe or pan hasnt shown up,lol.

and shy guy stop with the mushy stuff, im sure ssj chik doesnt like barbie dolls and crap. [/B][/QUOTE]
oh ok...so we're sposed ta talk? oki...heh *sits down* start talkin....:D hello everyone i'm amber, not to be confused with geico which can save u 15% or more on car insurance

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]OH MY! Really? That's a good deal! Well... Centurytel could never amount to such a- *poked with a gun barrel by a government agent*- what I meant to say was...

[SIZE=4]I love you Centurytel![/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
*grabs the gun barrel and government agent, hurls them out window* u were gonna say?:D