Phantasy Freak Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i] [B] Oh... Yeah... Eh, heh... *puts beer away* *sweat drop* *continues watching Digimon* [/B][/QUOTE] *Gets up and comes back with a lil wagon of Surge and Kick* *Throws Surges at everyone and then sits down,watches Digimon and drinks her Surge*
Phantasy Freak Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B]*Watches TV and moves slowly closer to French Butterfly, French Butterfly throws Shyguy off of the couch* [/B][/QUOTE] I wouldn't do that to you..*helps Shyguy up*.....Continues watching Tv..
Biida Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i] [B]*Walks back to the green, fuzzy couch.* Well... *long moment of silence.* This party's kickin'. *cricket noises* Is everyone havin a good time. *Man coughing in the background.* Riiiiiiiiight. [/B][/QUOTE] G_A: *sigh* I think we might need more peeps... *continues watching TV* *shouts at the TV* YEAH!!!!! GO ANGEWOMON!!!!! KICK MYOTISMON'S PATHETIC BUTT!!!!! GO DIGIDESTINEDS!!!! GO DIGIDESTINDS!!!!!! Everyone else: *look at her, like she's crazy* G_A: *sits down* *sweat drop* Eh, heh... Sorry... :D :cross:
Shy Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 *drinks surge, realizes surge tastes bad and spits it out on carpet*
Phantasy Freak Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i] [B] G_A: *sigh* I think we might need more peeps... *continues watching TV* *shouts at the TV* YEAH!!!!! GO ANGEWOMON!!!!! KICK MYOTISMON'S PATHETIC BUTT!!!!! GO DIGIDESTINEDS!!!! GO DIGIDESTINDS!!!!!! Everyone else: *look at her, like she's crazy* G_A: *sits down* *sweat drop* Eh, heh... Sorry... :D :cross: [/B][/QUOTE] FrenchButterfly: Crazy crazy crazy....*yawns and stretches* G_A: *face goes pink*heh heh heh...I said I was sorry! FrencHButterfly: Okie Dokie Pokie!:DShyguy!Eeeww...I am not cleaning it up...And surge is really good too....
Phantasy Freak Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B]*gets a mop and cleans it up* sorry [/B][/QUOTE] FrenchButterfly:Its okie...*smiles*
Biida Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 *stops watching TV* Umm... Okay... Whatever.... *continues watchinig TV* [B] Very Soon... [/B] Darn it... Digimon's over. Oh well, I guess there's other stuff to do. *looks around* Oh-kay. Maybe I was wrong, there is nothing else to do...
Shy Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 Lets play a game, *gets out monopoly board* anyone? *everyone else walks away slowly*
Phantasy Freak Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i] [B]*stops watching TV* Umm... Okay... Whatever.... *continues watchinig TV* [B] Very Soon... [/B] Darn it... Digimon's over. Oh well, I guess there's other stuff to do. *looks around* Oh-kay. Maybe I was wrong, there is nothing else to do... [/B][/QUOTE] FrenchButterfly: I knowsomthing..*smiles evily* G_A: What is it? FrenchButterfly:doesn't say anything...Sneaks up behind Shyguy and tickles him.. Shyguy: *laughs uncontrolably*
Shy Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 ....stop...tickling...me! *falls over* well, at least this is better than what is going on with me in the padded room party.
Dragon Warrior Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 i say we should play the game, smack Shyguy around and see what he does. then prod him so he falls over and gets hurt. I'm not evil. I just read the script :D
Shy Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i] [B]i say we should play the game, smack Shyguy around and see what he does. then prod him so he falls over and gets hurt. I'm not evil. I just read the script :D [/B][/QUOTE] kay maybe this isn't better than what is going on in the padded room party.
Guest Zero Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 Pull up a PS2 who's up for a little DOA?
Shy Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 *gets out dreamcast with DOA2* will this work?
Krillen Posted September 19, 2001 Author Posted September 19, 2001 kaiyu:Oh i almost forgot runs outside to car. kaiyu brings in a gamecube dragon warrior:hey those dont come out till november. kaiyu:i stole it from takyo space world. he he. now who is up for super smash bros melee? forget ps2
Shy Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 Smash Brothers! *throws DC out of the window* I get to play as link...
Krillen Posted September 19, 2001 Author Posted September 19, 2001 ok shy guy yur on my team, im blue link and your red link
Shy Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 we can all be link. I think I will switch to bowser just so everyone is not playing the same guy though
Dragon Warrior Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 i'm unbeatable with Link and he's the only character i use so i'll be Green Link.
Phantasy Freak Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 *walks in and sits.....watches them play super smash bros* FrenchButterfly:How are you today?
Dragon Warrior Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 Ooo! Take that Ness! Like I said, unbeatable :D good thank you, frenchbutterfly. And u?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now