Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I can't remember the last film that really made me cry (seeing as I've not properly cried in years). The last one that made me choke (partly for nostalgic reasons) was [i]Batteries Not Included.[/i] I used to really love that film when I was small, and I always used to cry when [spoiler]The 'daddy' robot thingy was killed with the axe[/spoiler].

Um... before that it would have to be films such as [i]A.I, Bicentennial Man[/i], uh... there were more, but I can't remember. I did sit through the Care Bears Movie II a while ago (don't ask why). That didn't make me cry, but I did feel horribly sick afterwards.
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[color=0099FF][size=1]It was 'Finding Nemo' I believe.

It was so sad when he was so close to his father and he couldn't find him... And when he was about to be clogged in the fish tank cleaner thingy, I just bursted out in tears.

The other movies that I almost cried was 'Lilo and Stich' and 'Titanic'. [/color][/size]
Posted
anyone ever seen ET? well, guess what part i cried at.....(i was so trying hard to controle myself, becuase i was with my family, and i knew my family would make fun of me forever after >.<)
Posted
I watched Stepmom with my mom once and I cried for like 1 hour... My mom and I were just crying our heads off and then my dad walked in and was like "Okay..." I don't like to watch sad movies
Posted
I change my answer....the last movie that made me shed one tear was the movie, "Black Hawk Down." It was gory, but sad for those few American soldiers that died.
Posted
[color=darkblue]
I dont watch that many movies, but the latest one i saw was Daredevil...[spoiler]The part that made me "cry", was when he lost his eyesight, AND when his dad died...that was sucha sad scene:(...[/spoiler]
[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...