Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
If Trunks went SSJ4, would he have purple or red fur? I mean, I know he has purple hair, but maybe Vegeta's DNA would change it?
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
it would most likely be red, but seeing as how trunks is only a half blooded saiyajin, he wouldn't be able to go ssj4 in the first place, heck, he didn't even go ssj2 :rolleyes:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Katana [/i]
[B]If Trunks went SSJ4, would he have purple or red fur? I mean, I know he has purple hair, but maybe Vegeta's DNA would change it? [/B][/QUOTE]
I think it ll be red...but thiz can't happen cuz Trunks iz 1/2 saiyan not a true one....
Posted
Why wouldn't he go SS4? And he did go SS2 during his fight with Cell after Cell beat Vegeta like he stole something, he just didn't do it right.
Posted
[QUOTE]Why wouldn't he go SS4? And he did go SS2 during his fight with Cell after Cell beat Vegeta like he stole something, he just didn't do it right.[/QUOTE]

...errrrrrr.......i hope you know that......Trunks only went as far a ussj, and he does not go ssj2. why did you think that, probably his hair...i think EVERYONE will agree.

he wouldn't go ssj4 cos he's half saiyan, therefore, he does not have the true saiyan power to go that far.
If he was fused with gohan or someone else, they maybe able to, dunno really.

well, if vegeta's hair in ssj4 is black, and so is goku's (that is their natural hair colour) and (i am just assuming that trunks COULD go ssj4) then trunks' should be purple, cos its his natural hair colour, and the fur on his body would be red as well.
Posted
Shadow Gohan is right, but know that Vegita wouldn't have got there if it weren't for Bulma's genius! He didn't even get to SSJ3 on his own!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]Shadow Gohan is right, but know that Vegita wouldn't have got there if it weren't for Bulma's genius! He didn't even get to SSJ3 on his own! [/B][/QUOTE]

erm, he didn't even go ssj3....
Posted
Sorry Sephiroth, that's what I meant, but I phrased it wrong!
What I meant is that while Goku trained all the way! Vegita jumped from SSJ2 thanks to Bulma!!!
Posted
when did he go ssj2?
was it in the..............................buu? or in gt? i dunno, probably buu, was he wearing a red and blue vest with blue trousers?
Posted
[QUOTE]ok ok! u was all rite! "it wasnt trunks like i thought it was Gotenks! trunks and goten fused!![/QUOTE]

Gotenks, doesn't go SSJ2, only SSJ and SSJ3..................if thats what you mean.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...