OtakuBoards

Gundam Wing Sucks!

Guest Deranged Gerbil

Guest Deranged Gerbil
thats right, ya heard me, it completely sucks to other series of gundam, you guys just think its the best thing ever cuz ya ain't seen anything else apart from that toonami crap, ya actually think dscythe hell is the best gundam ever, don't make me laugh, its a pile of $hit compared to other gundams, in fact, I think its the worst gundam ever! one $hit scythe and a shield it can throw, thats it! it can't do $hit else in a fight, take away its scythe and what the hell can it do? give the other suits the finger? hahaha!

I really dont think you should post it here...... Actually you should keep stuff like that to yourself. See like i hate pkmn and all things that copied it. i hate zelda too. And i havent told anyone.....Uhhh Ooopss:p :p :p :p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]Gundam Wing is the reason that many of my friends started to like anime in the first place. If you think it isn't a good show thats fine, but don't spam the forum with your opinions. [/B][/QUOTE]

technically, it is'nt spam, he gave an opinion and he explained why he does not like it, some people may not like his opinion but that doesn't necessarily make it spam, I myself don't really like gundam wing, alhough I don't make threads about hating a certain gundam series....

So you're saying you don't like it because it sold out on Cartoon Network? I honestly hope to God that Csrtoon Network goes bankrupt or something. I'm sick of seeing good anime be ****ed up by some channel that doesn't know what the **** anime is.

By the way, I like Gundam Wing. Not the Gundam Wing you see on Cartoon Network though, because that ****'s just plain ****ed.

I just hope GOOD anime like Lain, etc doesn't make it to the gayness of your beloved Toonami. You little kids think you are anime masters because you've seen Dragonball Z, dubbed, and all edited and ****. I'm sick of people saying that. Get into good anime, not the **** you see on TV in America. I almost pissed myself when I heard Fox got Cybersix. They better not have messed with it.

Partly I agree with you, and I also don't agree with you. But that's your opionion, not mine, and I respect that.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i]
[B]you guys just think its the best thing ever cuz ya ain't seen anything else apart from that toonami crap, ya actually think dscythe hell is the best gundam ever[/B][/QUOTE]
way to make generalizations

I personally don't like any of the dubbed anime on CN, but do realize that, [i]maybe[/i] someday, these kids will start to get into subbed anime or maybe watch the original versions because they use to like the dubbed versions.

I shouldn't have called this topic spam. I forgot how mad that word makes some peopole here. Anyways, I watch subbed anime as well as dubbed and I understand that they need to edit things out so they can reach a wider audience. And most importantly, if it weren't for "The dubbed Toonami Crap" most of us wouldn't be on the otaku boards in the first place.

ya, i agree. when i was 11 i really got into the dub of dragonball z. when gundam wing came when i was like 12 and 1/2 i started going to tthe websites and finding out that there were subs, or original versions. i then got really into subbed anime thanks to the gf (gundam forum) and the rest is history.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The 8th MS Team [/i]
[B][SIZE=4]How dare you you ****in ***! **** you amn if you hate anime and all forms of it go **** YOURSELF You BItches think every****in thing is immature! If you ****ers wanna **** **** for **** and **** go **** your *** and crotch! I fyou have some ****in thing against Gundam wing, go **** YOUR SELF! [/SIZE] [COLOR=crimson]Watashi ishi korosu ananata! Nuh rer joo ge guh ra![/SIZE][/COLOR] [SIZE=4]GO SEE SOME REAL ANIME![/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

this is your first, and only warning, continue any outbreaks like that and consider yourself banned, we will not tolerate such swearing on our boards....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by devilmen [/i]
[B]How can you say Gundam Wing Sucks you
watch it every day and you know everthing
about it too. So how can you say it sucks?:) :) :) :) [/B][/QUOTE]

sigh, you misunderstand deranged gerbil, he said GW sucks compared to other series of gundam, and I highly doubt he watches it everyday....

[Quote]So you're saying you don't like it because it sold out on Cartoon Network? I honestly hope to God that Csrtoon Network goes bankrupt or something. I'm sick of seeing good anime be ****ed up by some channel that doesn't know what the **** anime is.

By the way, I like Gundam Wing. Not the Gundam Wing you see on Cartoon Network though, because that ****'s just plain ****ed.

I just hope GOOD anime like Lain, etc doesn't make it to the gayness of your beloved Toonami. You little kids think you are anime masters because you've seen Dragonball Z, dubbed, and all edited and ****. I'm sick of people saying that. Get into good anime, not the **** you see on TV in America. I almost pissed myself when I heard Fox got Cybersix. They better not have messed with it.

Partly I agree with you, and I also don't agree with you. But that's your opionion, not mine, and I respect that.[/Quote]

what IS up with you???? i watch toonami and happen to know quite ALOT about GW and DB/Z/GT. so maybe cut down on the *s*w*e*a*r*i*n*g* i do not like gundam wing or ANY gundam, i just like the animation of the GW series.

that is all......

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by goten [/i]
[B]Gundam Wing rules. It the reson I started watching anime
Deranged Gerbil is F#@KED up :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]

You mean watching shows for two year olds on CN. Good for you.