OtakuBoards

Gundam Wing Sucks!

Guest Deranged Gerbil

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i]
[B]thats right, ya heard me, it completely sucks to other series of gundam, you guys just think its the best thing ever cuz ya ain't seen anything else apart from that toonami crap, ya actually think dscythe hell is the best gundam ever, don't make me laugh, its a pile of $hit compared to other gundams, in fact, I think its the worst gundam ever! one $hit scythe and a shield it can throw, thats it! it can't do $hit else in a fight, take away its scythe and what the hell can it do? give the other suits the finger? hahaha! [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree with you. I'm not a Gundam's fan, but I watch it sometime.

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]haha....Altron, youre so..........so........kool.:smirk:
wanna be on my fwends wist?

what does that mean?
Altron, do you like my gundam i drew in.....Paint? [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah sure. That drawing is pretty cool.

[QUOTE]quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Watashi ishi korosu ananata! Nuh rer joo ge guh ra!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

what does that mean? [/QUOTE]
It means I'm gonna do something... in Japenese and korean....[QUOTE]Gundam Wing is a pretty cool show. Nobody should be dissing it on this board .

PEERRIIIODD!!!

Gundam Wing is a pretty cool show. Nobody should be dissing it on this board .

PEERRIIIODD!!!

[/QUOTE]
Great![QUOTE]Yo man I was just giving my opinion. And I never asked for yours Sephiroth so keep your **** mouth shut!!!!

I dont give a shi#about your opinion(Sephiroth[/QUOTE]
Domo![QUOTE]Gundam Wing rules. It the reson I started watching anime
Deranged Gerbil is F#@KED up [/QUOTE]
DOMO ZAKKENEYO ARIGATO GOZAIMAS! lololololol

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soccer 4 Life [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkblue]Yo man I was just giving my opinion. And I never asked for yours Sephiroth so keep your **** mouth shut!!!![/COLOR]

:devil: I dont give a shi#about your opinion(Sephiroth).:devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

how would you like me to ban you? same applies to you wing zero, you two need to learn some respect towards staff members....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

how would you like me to ban you? same applies to you wing zero, you two need to learn some respect towards staff members.... [/B][/QUOTE]

They also need to learn that what they think is not what everyone thinks.... And that they look like idiots....

It's not very smart to tell Sephiroth of all people to shut up, cause with one button he can shut you up.... i could do the same.... There is a difference between voicing your opinion and being an @ss hole.... you two took the @sshole part on quite well.... perhaps when you get more maturity than a 7 year old we could have a more intelligent conversation....

And if you've seen any other Gundam series you'd know Gundam Wing is just like the rest.... esspecially Gundam X, which is rated one of the worst Gundam seires of all time....

Excuse me everyone,
Even though i think it was a very moronic act to mouth off a staff member...... isn't it true they were just expressing their opinions? And also what was the point of starting an entire thread to express your hate?
Have you ever heard the saying if you have nothing good to say, keep it to yourself deranged gerbil? And to you, the mouth offs (the newbies) Have you heard the saying treat others like you would like to be treated......? Take for example, how would you like it if you were mouthed off?

I think iam speaking for those newbies when i say that on their behalf, they are extremely sorry?

Sincerely,
The 8th MS Team

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soccer 4 Life [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkblue]Yo My "Bad" I was Pissed at that time, so just ignore what I said.....[/COLOR]

Peace :smirk: [/B][/QUOTE]

Control your emotions, smart guy. As for Wing Zero, why should anyone appreciate Wing? The older Gundam series are BETTER and they came before which is why they should be appreciated, and anyway why should anyone appreciate GW just because you said so, defending your $2 quality dubbed $hit. BTW, Wing Zero, keep your emotions in check otherwise I'll be forced place u under probation(normal rules).

look, if you dislike anything or anyone,just shut up, nobody ask for your opinion and that doesn't mean you're a mule if you don't voice out your opinion. And by the way,you say that Gundam Wing sucks and many arer not happy, what if you are insulted because of your name, country, race etc, will you be happy about it? So think of what will others feel first before doing anything.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Wing Zero [/i]
[B]look, if you dislike anything or anyone,just shut up, nobody ask for your opinion and that doesn't mean you're a mule if you don't voice out your opinion. And by the way,you say that Gundam Wing sucks and many arer not happy, what if you are insulted because of your name, country, race etc, will you be happy about it? So think of what will others feel first before doing anything. [/B][/QUOTE]

No one asked for opinions, but they are given.... Gundam Wing may not suck to you, but Gerbil has his right to say it does, and so do I... by voicing our opinion.... but by saying it sucks is simply being a critic... Americans do it all the time.... However voicing your opinion about a person in a digusting and absolute rude manner is not your right.... you can do it in a mannerly way, but not like you did. Like I said, there's a difference between voicing your opinion and being an @sshole... So why don't you do us all a favor and shut your mouth before we shut it for you... If you wanna show your dislike for a person, do it in a mannerly way...

And saying a TV show sucks is just SLIGHTY different than saying a race or religion sucks... you see, one is real, one is just a TV show..... there's a difference....

There are rules here, and this isn't a democracy... This board is run how the admins want it run... and that means you can voice your opinion on shows like you want, because quite frankly it's being a critic and the show isn't real.... but when you start voicing your opinion about people who come here, who have feelings, who are real, you can only go so far..... and you sir, are one step away from passing that line.... heed your warning, you won't get another....

as was said before, just because you like the show does not mean everyone else does, everyone has different opinions and they generally accept the opinions of others, but you showed your thick-headedness when you started bad mouthing me and gerbil, so what if we don't like the show? its our opinion is'nt it? I'm sure if I was some sad little 5 year old who only watches cartoons on toonami would think gundam wing is the best thing ever too, but thankfully, I am 20, I am a REAL anime fan, I have watched LOADS of animes in the past 10 years, and I can give my voice out where needs be....

as transtic said, you are on your final warning, mess up and your getting banned....

hey...err, i only watch toonami for the cartoons.....what other channels am i meant to watch for anime apart from FoxKids???
i am not 5, im 13.

"jeeese!!!!!
you SHOULD NOT mouth off a staff member.....especially Safer OR TN!!!!!! leave them alone, if i had ANY authority i would be considering banning you...but since your fairly new....I probably wouldnt. Safer...what about you?"

as i said...i am not just gonna watch some newbie mouth off my friends!

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Wing Zero [/i]
[B]look, if you dislike anything or anyone,just shut up, nobody ask for your opinion and that doesn't mean you're a mule if you don't voice out your opinion. And by the way,you say that Gundam Wing sucks and many arer not happy, what if you are insulted because of your name, country, race etc, will you be happy about it? So think of what will others feel first before doing anything. [/B][/QUOTE]

I have been an anime fan for over a decade sucka. I've probably seen more anime series in one month than you did in your entire life. People can voice out there opinion if they want sucka, but a TV show IS FAKE, but race and religion are real matters, you need to get into your mind noone needs to like GW if you like it sucka. Heed this ban warning, you have just been warned sucka.

(Don't mind the word sucka after every sentence, its this whole Booker T. thing(WWF))