Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Perhaps I'll post one.... later.... maybe not....

Only a handful of people here at the boards know what I really look like.... and I'm NOT what you think I look like.... although the guy I like thinks I look hot so..
Posted
member picture topics are always cool. i enjoy looking at them. you should post some more pics vegi..you only posted like what..2? in entire year i've known you.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jeff [/i]
[B]member picture topics are always cool. i enjoy looking at them. you should post some more pics vegi..you only posted like what..2? in entire year i've known you. [/B][/QUOTE]

I've actually posted 6 pics...

1 was the one next to my truck
3 from Niagara Falls
1 Freshman year pic
1 pic of me when I was like 11

I'll post one here soon me thinks... I dunno though.... these people are gonna be shocked :p well maybe... maybe not...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Perhaps I'll post one.... later.... maybe not....

Only a handful of people here at the boards know what I really look like.... and I'm NOT what you think I look like.... although the guy I like thinks I look hot so.. [/B][/QUOTE]

I had a dream and you were in it. You looked like Hwoarang from Tekken3, but with black hair. You were wearing a black Transtric Nerve shirt, while playing Jeopardy. Weird.

I just got my school pics. They look ok.
Posted
OK well I guess I'll be the first to post my ugly self on this thread, since nobody's done it yet =]... Jeez me scary to look at.. Anyway, this pic is from my vacation to swiss land in June.

[url]http://www.total3d.com/downloads/Image2.jpg[/url]
and one more in which I look exactly the same... hmm...
[url]http://www.total3d.com/downloads/Image4.jpg[/url]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by masterfork [/i]
[B]OK well I guess I'll be the first to post my ugly self on this thread, since nobody's done it yet =]... Jeez me scary to look at.. Anyway, this pic is from my vacation to swiss land in June.

[url]http://www.total3d.com/downloads/Image2.jpg[/url]
and one more in which I look exactly the same... hmm...
[url]http://www.total3d.com/downloads/Image4.jpg[/url] [/B][/QUOTE]

Ugly??? Far from it.... You are a fine peice of human specimin :p hehe well you are :)

And Navi.... Me on Jeopardy sounds like fun :).... However I wish I looked like Hwoarang... he's good looking, I... am not... at least i don't think so...
Posted
here i wit my g/f(Bekka) . she hot isn't she? :cool: aren'y i lucky to be going out with the hottest girl in school? :cool: sadly, the pic came out bad. and it's the only one of my on the net cause she uploaded it. i don't have a digital camera or scanner :( but if u wanna see a pic of her, here's one:



[IMG]http://members.aol.com/inocent04devil/images/bekka2.bmp[/IMG]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Outlaw [/i]
[B]Me and my sis boardin. Can you guess whos who? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Heh, I've seen your pic before, and I must say, you're such a cutie :D[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i]
[B]woah! Hotties alert! hehe, I would show a pic. of me, but you know parents today and how paranoid they are:rolleyes: :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

lol...I know what you mean. My mom freaks out cause she dont know what this OTAKU stuff is I am always at...lol
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Seifer [/i]
[B]

lol...I know what you mean. My mom freaks out cause she dont know what this OTAKU stuff is I am always at...lol [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]hahaha! my mom is the same way! she like freaks out...so I'm like "Mommy, look, I'm 17 years old (on Monday :p) and you think that you need to patrol every single thing I do!" It's annoying :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, I guess I could post my pic again. I'm on the far left, in the white tank![/color]
Posted
^^^^^^^^
ooh pretty pretty =]

Jeez, I'm intimidated by all the good-looking people on the boards, it's like everybody always stays in tip-top shape... =].. Argh, me goes to hide now... Back to the gym for another year.. hmm...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]hahaha! my mom is the same way! she like freaks out...so I'm like "Mommy, look, I'm 17 years old (on Monday :p) and you think that you need to patrol every single thing I do!" It's annoying :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, I guess I could post my pic again. I'm on the far left, in the white tank![/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

**** BabyGirl, you is fiiiinnnnnnneeeeeeeeee!! :D :D :love:
Posted
[COLOR=green]...maybe it's about time I posted up my pic...eh, it depends on how many people actually wanna see me...my friend would probably kill me if I posted it cause she hates that picture...and that's the only good one on my HD right now.[/COLOR]
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
Here's me and some friends at Senior Breakfast (It's after the last day of school...all the seniors come back and have breakfast together...for those of you who don't know...)

From Left to Right:
J-Dubbs , Me (Bean-bag), and Nugz
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...