Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm definitely not done with this one. It is a little too plain. I don't know maybe you guys like it that way, but I doubt it. The background needs work. Oh and by the way, the smaller Aoshi has an inner glow on him so that is why he has the white around him, it's not from bad cropping on my part. :p

Any suggestions on what I should do with that background? I do like how it is all white on the one side and blends in.
Posted
Wow, that actually doesn't look bad at all! I think maybe it should have a border since the one end is all white....it just looks weird to me....but I really do like it already as it is! I am lookin forward to seeing the ending product!

Lovies, Kaola
Posted
Yeah, its inner glow not stroke, but I think you should take that out too because I think it looks like its been badly cut out with it in.
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]*realizes she knows nothing about making banners and such* Well, its good. I can't do anything half as good! So be proud.

-Kitty[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]well, i kinda like the inner glow. heh. i like it. only thing is the text should stand out more. good job.[/size][/color]
Posted
I tweaked the background a bit and now I must say that I am happy with it.

Here it is...

[color=blue]Edit: Wait 'til you see what I'm cooking up next :)[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...